Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:57 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Vaporeon looked around hearing music and called sandshrew over. The two pressed their ears against the door "Sounds like the guitar raichu used to use...". Sandshrew snickered and kicked the door open and Raichu freaked "IT WASNT ME"!!,the two laughed and walked over to her. Sandshrew laughed "What are you doin Master? i havnt seen you play that thing in years,im amazed you still remember! Lt. Surge re-teach you er somethin"? Raichu laughed "No way i just remembered...so yeah"! Vaporeon jumped up and down "Come on! come on! lets play one song pleeeease"!!. Raichu sighed and jumped down form the boxes "You know we cant,we dont have clefairy..she was our second guitar player and singer","Somebody say my name"?? the clefairy happened to be standing at the entrance of the storage room with luggage from her travels. The group paused and grew huge smiles and tackled the pink pokemon to the ground. She laughed "Okay okay i get it! Its nice to see you guys too and Raichu! You've returned just like Xatu said!". Raichu smirked and stood and helped her up "No way would i ever NOT come back to this place! its my home"!. Clefairy giggled "well i heard you guys are playin a song,LETS DO IT"!!. Raichu sighed "b-but..""No buts master! lets go for old times sake! you guys set up the equipment and ill go get the rest of the gang to watch"! the sandshrew then ran off. The rest of them started to drag the speakers and microphones outside of the storage and infront of the Gym. Clefairy smiled "SO any new pokemon come around when i was gone"?,"Lots...to much if you ask me.." Raichu laughed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 am
User Image

User ImageRaquaza had fled the building seeing that a human had entered the gym. This pokemon was rather shy when it came to humans, only humans with pure hearts would it befriend and trust. Seeing tht the human had left the building for the time being she flew back down to the ground quickly landing outside the gym with gust of wind everywhere. The Raquaza looked inside to see a Kirlia and a Roalu together, the Raquaza grew a rather mischievous and happy expression on it's face.

User ImageIt changed to a different pokemon, then disappeared only to reappear suddenly and with no noise inches directly behind Kirlia. It was the very scary and creepy ghost pokemon Haunter. It looked down at the Kirlia with those big white eyes, smiling with that jagged smile, breathing down your back with it's ghostly breath... Eeek! Scary! Haunter was one of the creepiest/scariest ghosts out there, that's why it liked turning into so much. It was the most fun causing innocent mischief with. Most other pokemon and humans alike were scared of ghost pokemon. "Ha~~~unte~~r..." It cried in a spooky and eerie voice. When Kirlia would turn around the Haunter would be right in front of her face. "Ha~~unte~~r..." It said again in a ghostly cry.  

Agamerin

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 am
User Image

Lucario looked at the haunter/mew with a confused expression. "Wow." Was all he could say. this haunter/mew really like being mechivious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 am
Knux_nyan
Gaia username: Knux_nyan
Species: Lucario
Approx. level: 75 (<.< level up)
A bit of background:Not much said about lucario. He ussualy remains hidden in the world. Allways wandering and ussually not staying in one spot for to long.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am
Kirlia wondered what Lucario was looking at and turned around, only to come face-to-face with a Haunter. Most girls would've screamed at the sight of the scary ghost pokemon.... but what did Kirlia do? She raised a hand and touched the Haunter. "Excuse me!" she said politely. "But you are interupting our conversation". And with that she promptly teleported the Haunter outside.

(Thought I should post levels too)

Riolu: Lv. 31
Kirlia: Lv. 39  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image
Mijirnir The Absol

Soon all the little pokemon that aided the Lucario or were acquainted with him were gone and it was just him and the Mawile left. "..." He sat back on his hind legs looking to her once more. There were usually time like this when the leader would plot out what's next. "... Well... You have a score to settle, yes..?" He asked briefly. Mijirnir would have thought that she'd give chase, but reflecting upon the battle, she hadn't really give that Lucario much given focus. He then figured that she would let him go for now."... What are your plans..?" He asked.

* Lv. 51 *
HP : 100%

Zero_Armoro

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Raichu sighed as she looked around seeing everything was set up perfectly "Alright! all we gotta do is wait a while for sandshrew...you guys still remember the lyrics right"? They all nodded and sat down,Clefairy giggled "Sooo raichu...you still got that crush on Lt sur--",Raichu smacked her mouth shut with her tail "Shut up...Anyway! now that you mention it i should go get him..be right back","Oh oh! can i come"?. Raichu sighed "Fine..",vaporeon nodded and explained she'd stay to watch the equipment. The two then headed back into the gym and noticed a Haunter "When did we...never mind...anyway ill go get him,stay here"! Clefairy rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall and looked around "I never knew Lt. surge took different types cept us...i wonder... The clefairy yawned as Raichu soon returned "He's coming now come on" she then lead the pink girl outside back to the equipment,looking out she noticed the sun was going down "its getting late...". Clefairy laughed "So?? what does that matter lets do this"!!. Once they returned the whole group had been brought back to gym,they cheered as Raichu and Clefairy appeared. The two sighed as they looked at each other and both got in their places. Raichu looked around "I hope none of those guys see me this...Lucario Or Gro-no..he evolved...they'll never let me live this down.." she muttered as Clefairy made the entrance of the thanks and soon began to all play.

Band song - D-city Rock

Raichu - Electric Guitar
Vaporeon - Vocal/ 2nd Guitar
Clefairy - Main Vocal
Sandshrew - Drums

(Lolz thats alot of pictures xDD)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 pm
http://delthero.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=144#/d2hz6f5  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 am
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
http://delthero.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=144#/d2hz6f5

Its funny cuz i have that pic on my profile too xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 am
User Image

Lucario heard music being played. "You hear that?" He asked kirlia. Before she could answer he followed the music till he came upon Raichus little band group. "Wow. You don't see that everyday."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am
User Image User Image

Arcanine chuckled hearing Lucario's remark "You sure got that right..I havnt seen Raichu perform since she vanished two years ago..i guess she's starting to come back to her old self again" he smiled. The ghost type couldnt help but hear the conversation and added in "Now that you mention thats true,You think Raichu will play her famous song?","That would be great! well we should enjoy the music for now and ask after she's done,im sure everyone will want to hear it"!. The two types nodded and continued cheer for the band.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 am
User Image

"Hmm her music is high tempo i guess. i enjoy the low tempo stuff but this is good as well. Is this practice or they actually doing soemthing?" Lucario asked Arcanine.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Melaroon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 am
User Image

Helloise looked at the absol with a rather dull expression. Why would she chase after a pokemon that posed no threat to her nor did he serve any purpose in her plans. She had never been a leader, at least for long. Any pokemon that tried becoming her underling was too weak, so she killed them on the spot. "Noo silly. Why would you chase something that would not benifit you in doing so. Only an idiot who has meaningless time to waist would do something like this. Are you an idiot? Do you have time to waist? If you do then you can chase the insect." Her words cut deep, everything she said was strong and deep. She had a rather childish and girly way of saying things, but when she spoke with her normal voice it was such a demanding voice it made you listen. Her expression then suddenly changed to a sarcastic yet sadistic nature. "Fool. Do you honestly think that I would trust you with my plans so easily? As a very wise human once said; trust is easily lost, but it takes time to build." The mawile smirked as she pulled a tern piece of old paper out showing it to the absol. The paper had an ancient drawing on it of a pokemon, the pokemon on the drawing looked like a mew. "If it is my trust you want, look for this pokemon. It dwells somewhere in these woods. Find it and bring it to me and I might tell you my plans. I will be up the nearest mountain, there is an old mine I plan to stay in. Meet me there. Now whether or not you help me I couldn't care less, but earlier you asked me why I kept you alive. It was because I sense you have some part to play in my plans." She turned away grinning as she walked towards the mountain without another word, her iron trap bobbed behind her facing absol with it's usual grin on it's face. Helloise eventually dissapeared in the thick trees. Whether or not absol caught the mew wasn't important right now, but if he could locate it then it would save her the headach of doing it herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arcanine thought for a moment "well im not sure..Lt. Surge was the one taught Raichu how to play the guitar and Raichu taught Vaporeon and the rest of em...and i guess the others taught themselves how to play the other instruments". "The fire type speaks the truth for once..",Arcanine turned seeing the jolteon step in "I-its you"!. Jolteon smirked "Who else? anyway...looks like the rats returned to the music..i wonder..if she still remembers..". He turned looking at the sun setting,turning he noticed Raichu staring at him,with a smile he chuckled. Soon the song ended and everyone cheered. Arcanine then stepped forth "You are gonna play the 'Famous' song right?? im sure everyone wants to hear it right"??. The pokemon cheered and then Jolteon stepped up "yeah Raichu...why dont we show them...For Arcayus". Raichu sighed and signaled the other pokemon to leave,Her group stood in confusion. Arcanine blinked "But..doesnt she perform with her brother..odd..." he muttered. Raichu looked at Jolteon and turned behind her as the Pachirisu stared at her dead on the drum set as it seemed to appear from nowhere,the small pokemon woar a black collar with a huge red 'R' on it with red spikes around it. Jolteon picked up the guitar and stood on two legs like Raichu,smiling Raichu closed her eyes as her fur turned a dark brown,the army helmet on her head turned to a black hat with a red 'R' on it and her eyes glowed a red as Jolteon a pure green. And soon the song started.

Band Song -Arcayus death tribute (named by the two of them)

Guitars/Vocals - Raichu/Jolteon
Drums - Pachirisu

Raichu - How does it feel to have a face like that
Jolteon - How does it feel to be replaced like that

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
Mijirnir The Absol

As Absol listened intently to what the Mawile spoke of, he listened to her continuously assault him with insults and put-downs he sat in silence listening to her. It seems she was looking for a mysterious Pokemon, of course, one that he'd never seen before. The Absol said nothing as she explained her conditions with the birth of their trust and partnership. As he watched her walk away, Absol then turned around and went his own separate way.

As he cruised through the forest, he'd begun to question her motives. What exactly did she want with such a Pokemon? Why was she looking for it? Easily notable that Mew was one of the few "Legendary" Pokemon. What evil could she be plotting with it? Hmm... This ought to be interesting...

Mijirnir living mostly among his own kind never really ventured far from the mountains, so many Pokemon were somewhat new to him. But there was something about those ancient writings on the map the Mawile had, that told him this wasn't just any normal Pokemon. Extreme caution was highly advised.

Mijirnir continued through the forest disturbing the tree dwelling Aipoms and Pinecos as various other Pokemon scurried about as he passed through on a seemingly impossible journey. Though he didn't complain about it, Mijirnir really had not much to do and he thought of this little quest for a more or less pushy Mawile refreshing. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary here. He continued on to the edge of the forest, though she mentioned that he'd be someone near the forest, Mijirnir's curiousity had gotten the better of him. In the far distance, was what looked to be a small town. He then began the final stretch towards it.

Before long he'd spotted something a tad bit unusual... A ghost and psychic Pokemon conversing. However, this was a ghost Pokemon out in... broad daylight..? That screamed suspicion to him. Absol cruised over until he stood a fair distance from the two. He allowed himself for easy detection to capture their attention. The Kirlia was said Psychic Pokemon in which he'd encountered once before. Yes... This one was acquainted with the Riolu, and along with that bothersome Lucario. "..." He stood. Mijirnir normally would have begun to question them, however that would have been rude. He'd have to play his cards right, or risk losing his first possible lead.

* Lv. 51 *
HP : 100%

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games