Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm
Shane frowned at the sight of Karuda getting hurt. ''Cousin...'' He whispered. He wanted to give Karuda another hug, but he knew Akira was serious. [29/30 tomoe 3]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm
Akira looked directly at Shane. Suddenly shane was caught in a genjutsu that rendered the Sharingan useless. Akira turned back to Karuda.  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm
Shane frowned, unbeknownst of to what was going on. His eyes suddenly felt an odd pain, and he once again felt a powerful sensation. He could not move, still, but he still had the urge to smirk. [30/30 tomoe 3. Yeah bitches. 8D]

((And, ey, Akira. You said you'd help me learn jutsus, not disable me from learning them. -_-))  
Official Sasuke Uchiha rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm
Karuda stumbled forward "Cmon, that it? One trick pony maybe?" he taunted Akira. He panted heavily as he dragged one foot after the other.

[17/30]

((I stole that sht Akira!!! Ahahahahaha))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm
Ville came to the training grounds. Venus saw her master and came down from a tree and over to him. "Hey girl. Have you been here the whole time..EATING MY BANANAS?!" He said spotting banana peels. Venus buried her head into her master. Ville sighed and looked for Austin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm
mynightmarestays
Ville came to the training grounds. Venus saw her master and came down from a tree and over to him. "Hey girl. Have you been here the whole time..EATING MY BANANAS?!" He said spotting banana peels. Venus buried her head into her master. Ville sighed and looked for Austin.

((LOLWUT?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Austin appeared behind him." look closely."Austin did on handsign as he did a wooden clone started to come out of his back.
"That was the wood clone jutsu..."he side as he smiled

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the caster of the pill can communicate through thoughts.
((5 post 4 if you are ninjutsu spec))

((g2g))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Karuda stumbled forward "Cmon, that it? One trick pony maybe?" he taunted Akira. He panted heavily as he dragged one foot after the other.

[17/30]

((How do you steal an S-Rank jutsu? oh, and you dont get 3 Tomoe just yet. Sharingan is Useless for two of my posts.))

Akira smiled at Karuda, walking towards him. "Do something, Uchiha."  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Official Sasuke Uchiha

[17/30]

((How do you steal an S-Rank jutsu? oh, and you dont get 3 Tomoe just yet. Sharingan is Useless for two of my posts.))

((Why hinder me getting 3 tomoe? The whole point of me coming back to Iwa was to make me stronger. Don't do the opposite.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm
Darion72
Austin appeared behind him." look closely."Austin did on handsign as he did a wooden clone started to come out of his back.
"That was the wood clone jutsu..."he side as he smiled

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the caster of the pill can communicate through thoughts.
((5 post 4 if you are ninjutsu spec))

((g2g))

((So It's still the 15 post to learn since I'm Taijustu?
Just Saw the 5 Post

@Sasuke, Ville is nicknamed Monkey Boy. He has a pet Monkey named Venus who eats his bananas. She even ate his birthday banana. She is basicly his family))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Official Sasuke Uchiha

[17/30]

((Why hinder me getting 3 tomoe? The whole point of me coming back to Iwa was to make me stronger. Don't do the opposite.))

((He is playing with you. It is only a few posts, this one doesnt count, btw. 2 posts in the RP))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Official Sasuke Uchiha

[17/30]

((He is playing with you. It is only a few posts, this one doesnt count, btw. 2 posts in the RP))

((... I just don't like you saying you'll, ''Teach me 5 jutsus an hour!'' And then when I come back you not only not teach me anything, but slow my learning down.))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm
Ville nodded his head and put Venus down. Ville slowly did the hand signs over and over again to learn them.

[1/5]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Official Sasuke Uchiha

[17/30]

((I know it's S rank i was just kidding))

Karuda smiled, blood dripping from his mouth... "He... He... He... He..." he laughed with each pant. Still stumbling forward he hold out his arms "Cmon? You can't even hit someone is practically invalid?" he taunted further "You have about as much guts as... As..." however he didn't finish as he coughed heavily and move blood came up, Damnit he thought That must have been hard enough to hemorrhage he collapsed again on all fours, crawling.

[18/30]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games