Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:25 pm
The girl blinked and watched them, as she scratched the cat behind his ears "My name is Jade. Will she be alright?" o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:26 pm
((Yeah, for the most part. I think I'm done for the night guys. Be back on tomorrow ^^; Have fun with Xi's passed out self...over stressed, she is.))  

..Luaxanna..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:31 pm
((lol okay night ^^))

"She'll be fine."

Vincent said as he stood back up. His eyes drifted over Xi's body once again. Luckily his mask hid his expression as his eyes flashed ebony. He shook his thoughts away and sighed. He looked up at Jade and then focused his attention on the building.

"So much work... so little time."

He sighed his thoughts returning to his and Xi's previous conversation. The price on his head was going to be an issue. Hopefully he could at least fix this place up before they came for him agian.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Jade looked up at the building and put the cat down who wandered around to the other side of the house. "I would be happy to help you fix the place up, if you'd like..."  

Kimmy Maktoum

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:36 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:38 pm
Jade shifted her eyes over toward the boy and smiled. "I'm simply looking for a place to belong."  

Kimmy Maktoum

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:40 pm
"Well you can help if you want but everyone seems to be alseep right now. Or maybe not.."

Vincent said as Ventarbre came over to them.

"Hello"

Vincent said to him not quiet remembering if they had met or not. Maybe one of his dolls had seen the boy and thats why he looked vaguely familar.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:06 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:50 pm
((Ha, sorry, i had an offline life to attend too stressed ))

So much noises in the middle of the night... Why where people talking like that? And that scream not that long ago... Probably my imagination...But..WOULD THEY SHUT UP!!! Taught the sleeping man turning on himselm and mumbling somthign so low that even him didnt knew what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:28 pm
"Yes Vincent it is."

Vincent kneeled down next to Campbridge and placed a hand on his shoulder shaking him gently.

"Alex wake up."

How he could sleep through such commotion he didnt know. Vincent stood back up and turned back to Ventarbre and Jade.

"The downstairs is cleaned up, the stairs are fixed and weve begun work on the garden here as you can see. I dont know how stable the second floor is, but we probably shouldnt all go up there at once. And since im the one with a price on my head anyways i may as well head up there and test it out."

His soothing voice came from behind his mask once again.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:09 pm
Campbridge moan a litle putting his hand over his head. Somebody was shaking him...somebody wanted him awake. But sleeping was soooooooooooooooo fun! Why owuld someone want somethign like that?
"Hummmm... Momy....an other five minutes please." He asked still thinking he was alitle child who needed to go to school.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:11 pm
"Mommy?"

Vincent shook his head at Campbridge. He kneeled down next to him and placed his hand on his shoulder once again. He whispered gently in his ear.

"Alex wake up its me Vincent."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:17 pm
Uh? Vincent? did his mother had a sexchange durring the pass night? He slowy turned his head in the directuion of the voice that was calling him wihth only one eye open. Lettign is vision be use to the ((is it night or day?)) before he could see the face of...a mask? Sudenly he remember where he was and who was in front of him.
"Oh? Hi you... Why did you wake me up?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:24 pm
"Because everyone else is up and its daytime. Plus we were going to explore upstairs and see what we could fix. I may as well do something useful before they come for me again."

Vincent said his hand still on Campbridges shoulder.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:28 pm
Campbridge took his cane that wasnt that far from him and used it to stand up. He made a small smile at Vincent before looking around him. There where some people form the Kanareshii all around him with the Stairs guarding plant not too far either. Then, he realised that someone he never meet was also there but he just told himself that it was just an other member he never meet before.
"Hum...Are you sure it's safe to go there? And please Vince, no talk like that 'kay?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games