Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 am

Kira looked at the waiter and shook her head. "The other waiter already gave us complimentary drinks" she said as he walked off. "Thanks a lot" she told Moli. "Honestly I don't know why I even came out here" she said honestly. Another waiter soon came out with salad and breadsticks as their original order was being prepared. Kira took a little bit of salad and broke a breadstick as she entertained her mouth until she would get the food that she wanted.

Aaliyah looked at Raven and the others. "Well Giovanni knew an Omni-Teleporter" she said. "Maybe I can contact her....she's sure to find anything, that's apart of her mutation" she said. "Then we can just ask her to take her where the Night Owl's are" she said.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 am

"Less money for me to spend I suppose. And yes, I am paying for all of it." Moli proclaimed proudly. He'd await the check, but until then, he'd eat. "Well, I see you keep yourself healthy Kira. What do you do for a living?" He asked after placing his elbows atop the table and bridging his fingers for his chin. "Body builder...secret agent? You look cute enough to be one of those spies--"

The television to the left of the went black before returning to color again. The image of a soccer game was replaced with a fair skinned woman with dark hair that draped past her shoulders to her mid back. In her hands was a stack of papers she straightened and behind her was an american seal. Her first words were simple. "All Americans. Please do not be frightened. This is only a public service announcement brought to you by The President of the United States of America."

"Oh boy." Moli looked up at the screen and his chin fell into his hand as his face gave a lackluster expression. "I wonder what he has to say now. We're uh...gonna start killing O.W.Ls...so uh just remain calm...and do not panic. God Bless America." The Exploding Owl said in mimic of the president's seemingly drab speech patters.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Kira looked at him and laughed. She didn't know he was an OWL, and neither did he know that she was. How could she describe her job? "Well, I--" she was cut off by the television. She then waited for him to finish. She then looked at Moli. "I work for civil rights" she said describing it nicely. Their food soon came as she looked at her. "So Moli, what is it that you do?" she asked him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Scythe de Zaran
Will grinned and placed his utensils down, wiping his mouth with the napkin before setting that on the table too. He chuckled. "I'm not supposed to care about anyone in your eyes, am I?" He sighed. "Anya, you've caught my eye, and that won't change." The Satan Owl made no motion to approach Anya, instead allowing her some personal space. "Join me, Anya dear, and I promise you won't be bored." And the smile was there again. What Will said seemed perfectly honest. However, the meaning could be taken in any number of ways.

((I wonder how much of that was a lie, if it was a lie.))

dragon-talk
Anya was about to say something along the lines of an answer to Will's first question, telling him that's not exactly what she had meant when she said that, when he said that she had caught his eye. Anya stopped what she was doing, frozen in shock over this news. Her mouth hung open as if stopped in mid-sentence. Her dinner plate, still with food on it and her fork in hand, sat on her lap. For a moment, she appeared speechless, one could say, as she stared at Will for a couple of moments. Was she hearing Will correctly or was this all some crazy nightmare of hers?

After a second or two, Anya closed her eyes and mouth and shook her head to clear it before finally saying anything. "W-What...? W-Wait a minute! What the hell did you just say!? You're not making any sense! You sound like some... super villain out of a movie or something saying: 'join me!'..." she commented randomly. Her mind was frazzled now. She didn't know what to do or say to this thing Will had just said.

Scythe de Zaran
The Satan Owl threw back his head and laughed mockingly very much like one of those super villains that Anya had related to in movies, playing along with her words and noting that his German companion was very much not thinking clearly. “Oh? A super villain?” His eyes flashed for a moment, and a dark smile came across his face. Have you forgotten who I am Anya? “I am Satan, and I am asking you to join me by my side on the dark side of the Force… as my queen.” Again, he posed as one of those “super villains”, leaning back in his chair, and held a hand to his face, laughing sarcastically behind it with his grey devilish eyes peeking through his fingers. That’s right, Anya. You’re mine, and no one can have you. ”Now, what do you say, Anya? Care to join the fun?” The hand covered his face lowered and lounged on one of the arm rests. The Satan Owl smiled welcomingly and beckoned to her. ”I promise you won’t be bored.”

((The heck with all these movie references, and no, he’s not really asking her to marry him because that would be the end of the world. Feel free to think that way though and wonder what he’s doing.))

dragon-talk
((haha. it really would be the end of the world if he was asking her to marry him. xp ))

In all honesty, Anya was stunned, and not just by Will's outrageous behavior. This entire scenario had to be some horrific nightmare she had conjured up or some evil prank set by Will himself. His play on her words was even more unsettling. "Do even realize what the f*** you are saying to me!?" Anya demanded. She was about ready to throw her dinner plate at Will's head. "What in the hell are you trying to do anyway?! You make advances on me. You keep giving me f***ing roses which I don't even want! You fill my room at the base with the damn things! You stalk me to this hotel, chase me around like some sort of maniacal rapist, order dinner for us to share, and now this!? If that was supposed to be your sick and twisted version of a marriage proposal, then you can forget it, you whackjob! That's never going to happen! Not even in a million years, or if you were the only other person on the f***ing planet!"
Scythe
((I tried. sweatdrop ))

Will had an innocent grin on his face as Anya ranted on and on about what he had supposedly done. He obviously wouldn’t have characterized his actions in the same way. The last few lines that Anya uttered made him laugh loudly. “Marriage?” The Satan Owl raised both of his arms in an innocent shrug. ”Anya dear, why on Earth would I ask for your hand in marriage? A ridiculous notion, to say the least, but perhaps you were hoping I did if you had that strong of a reaction,” he said slyly. He smiled softly. ”But that aside, lighten up, Anya. Finish your meal first, and we’ll talk.” He stood up and picked up the bottle of wine and stepped over slowly to refill her glass, and only to refill her glass. ”Here.”

((just posting up the ridiculous-ness of stuff that happened between Anya and Will. Scythe and I finished it up through PM so we wouldn't overwhelm people with our posting continuously. sweatdrop but here you go! We are taking turns posting it up so we don't stretch the page with on single post. sweatdrop We hope it amuses everyone. lmao))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 pm

((Continuation of Anya v.s. Will in some hotel in the same town as wherever UNS is now))

dt
((HA! Finally I figured out something for her to do. mwuhahaha!))

At Will's reaction to her outburst, Anya stared at him in incredulity. But when he finished, she picked up the wine glass before he could even begin to refill it. Glaring at him, Anya shouted, "Of course not! That is not the reason why I'm p***** off right now!" She then took her dinner plate and shoved the food and plate into Will's face. With her other hand, she threw the wine glass at Will, not caring that the wine still in it would fly out of it in the process. The glass would most likely be toast if it hit the wall if Will dodged it. "I'm p***** off because you, being the b****** you like to be, keep f***ing toying with me and messing with my head!"

Scythe
((Let me know what to change.))

The food and the plate nailed Will in the face, the contents and plate sliding down his face and clattering and spilling to the carpeted floor. He did, however, dodge the wine glass, and heard it shatter against a wall behind him. However, some of the wine splattered onto his clothes, staining them. In the process, the wine bottle he was holding happened to tilt conveniently in Anya’s direction and spray some of its contents at her. The smile had left the Satan Owl’s face momentarily. He grabbed the napkin from the table and wiped his face down before seemingly scoffing and tossing the napkin away from him. That scoff turned into a devilish smile within milliseconds. She wasn’t holding the Bible. He tossed the bottle behind him and grabbed Anya, forcing her away from the bed stand and onto the bed. One hand kept Anya’s hand from moving. The other hand was on Anya’s other shoulder, also forcing her down. ”Anya, is this how you respect hospitality? So, dear, if I am indeed toying with you, is there a particular reason why I would be?” He looked at her with a calm loving smile and swiftly leaned down to kiss her on the lips. “You’ve caught my eye after all.”

dt
Will looked absolutely hilarious with food all over his face. It should take his arrogance down a notch. Although Anya would very much liked to have laughed out loud at Will's expression after having a plate of food shoved in his face, she was not given that opportunity. The wine bottle Will was holding tilted enough in her direction to spill some wine onto the front of her shirt. Though Anya pretty much always wore black t-shirts, she didn't care there was a stain. It wouldn't be as noticeable as those on Will's clothing from the wine glass being thrown at him.

And before she could even think to ask why Will's smile had returned to his features, the Satan Owl grabbed hold of her wrists and forced her to fall back onto the bed. Anya's eyes widened and she gasped in surprise as this happened. She immediately tried to get up, but Will had already pinned her there with his other hand holding her shoulder. 'Ah crap!'

Her usual scowl looked more like a growl now as she glared up at Will. "I'm no--!" Before she could even demand to be released, or even for him not to call her that nickname he had for her, Will leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Eyes widening in shock briefly before a slight grimace appeared on her features, Anya tried to use her knee to hit Will as best she could. But he pulled away from the kiss, still holding her down. As soon as he did though, Anya's angry scowl was still there. "You f***ing b******..." she growled out just before she spit into Will's face towards his eyes. She wanted him to let go of her. Then, once he did, she was going to beat him to a bloody pulp.

Scythe
While Anya held that angry dejected scowl on his face, Will held his calm “loving” smile in an extreme contrast to his spiteful counterpart despite being spat at. What came out of his mouth didn’t necessarily match that smile though, and neither did his semi playful and melodious his tone as he mirrored Anya’s response. He had turned away slightly, purposely loosening his hold on her slightly, to avoid the spit, but it hit part of his face anyway. The loosened grip was enough to allow Anya to free her hand. Anya’s constant kneeing attempts landed a hit somewhere that caused a bit more of a reaction than others, but it caused Will to literally fall on top of her, making them only closer to each other and probably opening up more opportunities for Will to do things to her face. “You f***ing b*tch…dear… Ms. Anya Newton”. The way he said it with that semiplayful and melodious tone made it seem that she was the one that had caused her own predicament. At least lucky for Anya, the Satan Owl wasn’t planning on tearing off her clothes though he probably had a good idea what her reaction would be if he got that far...

((Woe to any hotel staff, hotel guests, rioters, warmongers, or police that happen to walk in to investigate due to all the noise… ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 pm

((Continuation of the madness. XD))

dt
"You deserved it, you f***ing a**wipe." Anya retorted flatly, not caring that Will had just called her a b*tch. She'd been called that several times to her face before so it wasn't like it bothered her anymore. She then took the opportunity of having Will letting go of her hand to grab Will's hair and yank his head backwards and to the side to force him off of her. Her other hand though was still pinned to the bed. She was not comfortable at all given her position on the bed. "Get the f*** off of me!" Anya growled as she used her knee to try to help push Will's body off of hers.

But as she did this, a ringing sound came from her pocket. The sudden and unexpected sound caused Anya to stop what she was doing. "Goddammit! What the hell is it now!?" she cursed loudly, pushing Will the rest of the way off of her and managing to get away from him enough so that she could pull her cell phone out of her pocket. As she did this, the phone continued to ring and Anya go to her feet. Scowling, she didn't even bother to check what the number was before answering it. "What!?" She didn't mean to sound so pissed off, but given what had happened between her and Will just now, it was to be expected.

"Anya, is that you?"

The sound of the familiar voice froze Anya in her tracks as she had been stalking over to the balcony when she answered the phone. She stood there, blinking in shock before muttering a single four letter word. "Owen...?"

Scythe
When Anya yanked his head backwards by gripping his hair, Will was a little surprised, but he chuckled to mask the surprise and the pain. B*tch. Then, they were interrupted by the loud sound of her phone ringing, and Will found himself on the bed completely knocked off by Anya. His eyes slightly narrowed at the sound of the phone, but he leaned on his elbow, propping his head up as he lounged on the bed, and looked at the German Owl as he watched her pick up the phone angrily.

Owen? Who is this Owen? Upon hearing her stammer the name, the Satan Owl immediately got up and strode over to Anya, grabbing her phone. “Hello, Owen. Anya is a little busy right now. So, f*** off.” He then tried to hang up the phone and kiss Anya again.

dt
Before she could even begin to speak again, Will had come up behind her and snatched her cell phone from her hand. "Hey! Give that back you a******!" she said aloud, scowling, as she reached to try get her phone back while Will basically told Owen off. But before she could get her hands on the cell phone, Will had already hung up on Owen and snapped the phone shut. "Goddammit!" she cursed loudly as she took her cell phone back from Will and at the same time used her free hand to shove Will's face away from her before he could even try to kiss her again. "What the hell is wrong with you, you p****!?" she demanded, "That was none of your f***ing business!"

Scythe
The Satan Owl took on a perfectly innocent expression as he turned his face back to Anya after she had pushed his face away. “Whatever do you mean, Anya dear? You are my f***ing business.” At this point, he smiled welcomingly and, after a long pause, spoke again in a quiet but clear voice. “If anyone fools with you, they will answer to me.” Will took a step back, retrieved a dry cigarette from a pack in his jacket and lit it, taking a draw on it and then blowing a ring of smoke in Anya’s face. He waved the cigarette in the air, the smoke catching on the fire detector, and the fire alarm blared to life. The sound was obnoxiously loud, but Will was focused on something else and blocked out the sound despite his sensitive ears. “Hmm… time to go.” He attempted to put his free arm around Anya and lead her out.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:52 pm

((Um... Luna? Scythe and I are still posting up our little PM thing. sweatdrop You can have Tara talk to us soon. Scythe has the last couple of posts we made and they will be up soon. I promise. smile ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 pm

((Sorry. Uh, I was a little slow in posting this after dt. Right now, Will and Anya are in an elevator, but I'm sure we could work Tara in when they reach the lobby?))

dt
Anya slapped Will's hand away from her, scowling at him and giving him a glare. "That was my brother, you a**! And stop calling me 'dear'! I'm not some object of yours! You don't own me!" she replied, loud enough so Will could hear it over the blaring fire alarm. She started towards the door on her own and out into the hallway, trying to leave Will behind. She was mad at him, and she hoped that he would just take the hint and leave her alone. It looked like staying at this hotel was out of the question now their fighting had destroyed the room she had ordered. Carrying her small bag with her personal items, Anya headed for the elevators.

Scythe
((Yeah, there was a double meaning in the Will’s previous post. I’m glad Anya caught the non perverted one.))

The Satan Owl just smirked when Anya slapped his hand away from her and glared at him. Of course, he wasn’t going to take the hint even if it was as bright as or even brighter than a lighthouse beam in the fog of a dark night. So, Will followed her and caught up to her in the hallway, passing some very confused hotel guests on the way who could have been confused about the fire alarm and or his appearance and clothes. He just smiled at them normally and nodded. “Brother, dear Anya? What a darling brother this Owen must be for you to be so lost and f***ing surprised!” The Satan Owl laughed as he stepped in front of Anya at the elevators and pressed the button to go down behind him. “But you are mine, and you have been ever since Japan…” The smile on his face turned a bit darker. ”Don’t think you’ll leave me so easily, Anya dear.”

There was a ding, and the elevator doors opened. Will gestured to the elevator. “After you.”The Satan Owl waited for Anya to enter first, and would only enter the elevator after her.

dt
Anya ignored the stares they received from the other hotel guests who had come out of their rooms to investigate the racket they had been making earlier. A slight scowl appeared on her face at Will's insulting comment about Owen. She managed to keep quiet... until they reached the elevators and Will continued to insist that he owned her in some way. That was when Anya spun to face the Satan Owl, giving a glare. And if looks could kill, Will would most likely be dead right about now if Anya had that sort of power. "Listen, you deranged psychopath! If you don't stop thinking of me as some object that you own right now, you won't even make down to the lobby of this hotel alive." she growled, viciously poking a finger into Will's collar bone. She'd about had it with Will's constant belief that he owned her. The fact that he kept referring to her as 'dear' wasn't helping either.

"And another thing, I don't have to explain anything to you about Owen, myself, or my past. And even if I did explain it, I would never explain a single word of it to someone like you." With that, Anya stepped onto the elevator and pressed her finger onto the 'door close' button so she could leave Will behind if at all possible.

Scythe
The Satan Owl kept the same smile on his face while Anya berated him and poked him in the collarbone, pushing him back slightly against the wall, before she danced onto the elevator. Technically, with the fire alarm blaring, they weren’t supposed to use the elevators, but rules never stopped them before, and neither did the elevator door closing on Will. The elevator still had sensors, and while it closed when Anya hit the button, the doors jolted open upon sensing Will’s arm in between them. He stepped in gracefully and went to the back of the elevator, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and his ankles crossed. This time, there was no music in the elevator, just the sound of an alarm ringing.

Will appeared to be in thought, but that wasn’t really the case. After a moment, he spoke. “But why would you think that you’re an object? I certainly don’t think of you that way. You are a beautiful yet bashful human lady,” Will said without much of an expression on his face. He paused and chuckled. ”Anya dear, calm down. This is not something you would have said last year. Besides, have I ever even asked you about your past? I care only about your present self, and I won’t ask you about your past unless you want me to.” … and I have my ways on finding out about this Owen and your past if I wanted to…

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 pm

((Ugh...fine...I'll delete my post and then re-edit. But you mentioned something about wine glasses in a few of your posts so I assumed that the two of you were in a dining room...I'm sorry...))

Tara walked through the hotel room bored out of her mind. Everyone else seemed occupied at the moment. If there was one thing that Tara did not like, it was wandering around aimlessly without anything to do or anyone to talk to. She could have wreaked havoc outside and caused a few wrecks, but what was the fun in that? Not to mention, they were supposed to keep a fairly low profile and what she had in mind was definitely not low profile by U.N.S. standards. She walked into the hotel lobby and plopped herself down into one of the leather chairs watching as people walked in and out, most of them in couples, others in families. A twinge of lonliness overwhelmed Tara, but only for a few minutes. With what was going on, she knew that she would not have time for even a little romance so there was no point in pining after anyone.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Anya's scowl deepened as Will stuck his arm in the way of the elevator doors so he could get in. It took all her willpower not to wring the Satan Owl's neck for not leaving her alone yet. She didn't say anything nor even look at Will for about two minutes. At least not until he started speaking again, telling her to calm down and such. "Ever heard of the phrase: Actions speak louder than words?" Anya asked, trying to sound as calm as possible, even though she still sounded p****d off. "Your actions tell me that you are toying with me, and treating me like a freaking object. And its not just to me. It's to everyone else. Probably even Che when he was alive!" She didn't care if she didn't act this way a year in the past. "Since when did you automatically decide that I was a 'beautiful yet bashful human lady'? Probably only because it's advantageous to compliment me and hope I get smitten with your charm and get me sleep with you or something. Like hell you actually see me that way." As she finished, the elevator slowed and stopped. The doors slid open to reveal the lobby of the hotel and Anya stepped off the elevator.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Raven
Raven sighed “All of what I have said should happen soon” She answered rather simply “But like I said we need to find out the correct locations” She stood up from her seat and crossed the room towards the old battered radio “An Omni-Teleporter? That sounds like a very useful gift” She said while tuning the radio “If you can contact her and know they she is trust worthy then by all means I am really open to suggestions right now”
The radio soon tuned into a soccer game, but before Raven continued on tuning a woman’s voice filed through announcing that the president was going to make some sort of announcement “Huh, That guy gets on my nerves” she muttered leaving the radio on “I wonder what crappy law he is going to announce today”
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 pm

((Ah.. they were eating dinner at some point in the hotel room.))

The fire alarm had stopped on the way down, and the lobby seemed relatively unaffected by the alarm. Perhaps, it hadn’t even sounded in the lobby of the hotel. Will stepped off after Anya into the first floor. Of the two, Will’s clothes looked worse and only because the red wine had blatantly stained his shirt and there were some food stains thanks to Anya’s plate nailing him in the face. He spoke softly only for Anya’s ears. “Don’t speak of Che that way, Anya.” Though there probably was some truth in Anya’s words there. “And if you really want me to treat you as an object, I will.” As he was surveying the lobby, he noticed a familiar white haired young girl lounging in one of the leather chairs, looking rather bored. “Ah, there’s Tara. Go on, Anya. I’ll take care of the bill.” With that, the Satan Owl parted ways with the black haired German and made his way to the reception, waving to Tara on the way and ignoring all stares at his stained clothes. “Hello, Tara.” he called out across the lobby before speaking to the hotel clerks.

”Sir, how may I help you?” the clerk asked. It was obvious that he thought that Will looked strange with the stained clothes.

“William DeScythe.” Will pulled out two keys for the room that he had somehow gotten a hold of in the mess upstairs and placed them on the counter. “Here are the keys for room 573. We’re checking out.”

The clerk nodded and took the keys before pulling up a screen on his computer and began to read off the charges, raising an eyebrow at seeing the check in time, which had been the same day. He didn’t make a comment. “Room 573. A stay for one night. Room service for dinner for two at –“

“That won’t be necessary,” Will said, referring to the reading of costs, and interrupting the clerk. The Satan Owl smiled innocently, one hand under the counter still holding his smoking cigarette. He reached into his jacket again with his other hand and pulled out a business card and handed it to the clerk; it was Neo’s name card and phone number. “Make the bill out to Mr. Neo Yamato. He’ll take care of everything.”

The clerk accepted the card. ”I’m sorry, Mr. DeScythe, but we can’t-“

Will looked the clerk in the eye with a small smile. ”Can’t just put the invoice in someone else’s name with this much of an expense?” Maybe I will have your head. “Mr. Yamato recommended this hotel to us, and it’s his job as my servant to take care of these matters… or would you rather not have our business?” With that response, the clerk nodded and apologized. ”I’m glad we reached an understanding. It has been an enjoyable stay, and I do hope your business continues to prosper.” The bill would have some ridiculous price quote on it already, and Neo would be sure to receive a letter soon.

With the hotel check out done, the Satan Owl smiled and looked in the direction of Tara and Anya. He would be joining them shortly.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Tara heard the doors to the elevator open and turned around to see Anya and Will come out. Will seemed rather smug and Anya seemed unhappy. She arched an eyebrow at the sight of them. From the state they were in, she would have assumed that they had gotten into a food fight, but neither of them were laughing and carrying on like they were having fun. In fact, Anya looked like she couldn't wait to get away from him. She gave a wave to Will before diverting her attention to Anya. "What's wrong?" she asked with a small and very concerned frown. Even Tara could be serious if the time called for it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Lucien listened to Amara he smiled again and said. " To be honest I know what needs to be done, however I need to get the 'team' together. It's hard to lead disfunctional groups. I have to give Che this he was much more charismatic then I was, he knew how to reign everyone in. " He sighed and looked at Amara. " So if you're not going to betray us, then are you prepared to fight Roulin? I know things were more then just connected between the two of you, and I can't help but feel concerned that those feelings will get in the way of our mission. " He said softly.

Nicko1421

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games