Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

Eveasdropping could get you killed. Escpecially when surrounded by shadows where I could easily get the job done. Lilly said getting up from the bench and started to walk away. Ugh. Just needed some time alone.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:24 am
"Sheesh...a little friendly conversation never hurt anyone..."
He noted, puffing another cigarette.
" Although, I'm not worried about the darkness. It's nothing special. "
All these pesky kids think they are invincible. What a drag.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:31 am
User Image

Lilly stopped and her green eyes changed to glow an eerie silver. Oh really? Well what is lurking in the darkness may just be the thing to fear. But. I don't feel like wasting my time explaining. Reaper please just leave him be for now. It wasn't until now that he should have noticed the red eyes glowing on her shadow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:43 am
He noticed her figure all along. It never changed his mind.
" Empty threats. You can dish out all you want, but the only thing you have are promises and the possibility of throwing the first punch."
He finally looked at her for once with the rotation of his head.
" I detest violence. Not self-defense. Choose the next move wisely. "
Never gonna BACK DOWN!!!!
* Guitar solo! *
Shinzo's monologue was rocking out for some reason. It does that in intense moments.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:50 am
User Image

Reaper. This is an absolute command from your mistress. Show him fear and teach him what darkness is. Her shadow disappeared and changed into Reaper. It let out a crippling screech and disappeared again as it tried to take control of his shadow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:03 am
He watched the thing squirm infront of him, wobbling around like a fish in a net. It was like it was stuck or something.
Shinzo looked back at Lily for a moment and grew a wide grin, then fell to the ground laughing extremely loud and rolling around.
" OH MAN!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! A GOLDFISH REAPER!!! "
He said, continuing his laughing fit.
He stood back up, a smile still to his face as he puffed his cig again.
" That's pretty funny. However, I prefer you fight me face-to-face with skill instead of cheap tricks. If not, I have no point in fighting you. "
He noted, starting to walk out with his hands in his hoodie and whistling a tune.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 am
(not cool. razz )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:43 pm
( Expect to be mocked when you try to god mod me. >w> )  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:05 pm
Bittersweet Sundown
Izumi blushed deeply then looked away, her palms sweating a bit. Izumi turned into a white tiger, and laid her head on his lap, a bit boredly.

((sorry, my dad's been goin' crazy lately so i've been getting on whenever i could))

Nero jumped a little and looked at Izumi, or the tiger that replaced her. "Yo!!! What happened to the chick that was here?" he blinked, the wind going a little crazy right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 pm
Izumi put a paw on her nose, as in embarrassment, then went back to her normal form. "What? It's still me..." Izumi said, poking his cheek. She laid her chin on her knees, sighing a bit, looking away.

User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:15 pm
Nero frowned and rubbed the back of his neck during the awkward silence. "Hey, I just didn't know you were a shifter, or somethin', toots." he mumbled and coughed a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm
Izumi sighed and looked at Nero. "But you didn't need to jump back like a little girl, it kind of hurt my feelings for a bit.." Izumi said.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Captain_Shinzo
( Expect to be mocked when you try to god mod me. >w> )

I said tried! That's not god modding. It's one hit kills or automatic (whatever) that is god modding. So BLEH!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm
"C'mon! You turned from a chick to a tiger! How else was I supposed ta react?" Nero defended himself.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games