Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm
Axel had finished the pancakes when Miles came back down and was putting on his shirt. He frowned and looked at him. "I didn't know it was possible to be whiter than the sun."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 am
Miles laughed a little, "shut up man, I got an extra one upstairs for you too so I wouldnt make fun of it" Miles picked up the jacket he gave Axel and handed it to him.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am
He nodded and slipped on the jacket. "If everyone's ready, we'll take my car."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am
Krystal came out of the bathroom wearing one of Miles T-shirts and a baggy pair of jeans, "Krystal..why are you wearing my clothes?" "Because I was wearing that uniform for 2 days straight" Miles nodded, "Ok" He turned to Axel, "I guess were ready" Miles and Krystal walked outside and got into Axel's car, Miles sat in the back while Krystal sat in the front checking her hair in the mirror.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 am
Axel grinned and brought the car to life. "Damn I love this thing." He grinned and began driving off. And turned on the radio and began whistling to the tune. In no time at all they reached his house. A very average looking house.

((Is it just me or is whistling becoming his trade mark?))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 am
(yep it is. Miles' is screaming at Axel to him wake up ever five minutes)

Miles got out and opened the door for Krystal, "Thank you" Miles slammed the door behind her, "So...Axel...are you ready?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 am
Axel sighed. "Don't look too much like a dumb a**." And walked up to the house, opening the door not expecting anything. "Uncle Brent! I'm home!" We was greeted by a Lynx who ran up and hugged him tightly. "Axel!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am
Miles blinked, "Dayum!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:09 am
Axel looked down at her and frowned. "It's nice to see you too Miyu, but can you let me breath?" She blushed and quickly let go of him. Axel sighed and rubbed his throat. Miyu smiled and looked at the other two. "Oh, you already made some friends. That's good."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 am
Miles stared at Miyu, he never spoke to girls unless they spoke to him first. It let him know that they were interested. Krystal smiled at Miyu, "Actually Im more than his friend, I'm his girlfriend"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am
"...Oh." Miyu looked at the ground obviously disappointed. Axel jumped slightly hearing her. "Wait! don't say-." But it was too late. A handsome grey wolf stood in the doorway. "Whats this about Axel having a girlfriend?" He asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:40 am
Krystal smiled at the wolf, "Hi, you must be Axel's uncle. I'm Krstal Fox, Axel's girlfriend"

Miles noticed Miyu's reaction, "Damn...she's into him...Im never gonna get with her..." Miles quitely stood behind the group staring down at the ground.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 am
The Wolf laughed and elbowed Axel in the side. "She's a keeper. Guess you got some of my blood after all." Axel just blushed slightly and rolled his eyes in response. Miyu sighed and looked up at them. She frowned when she saw Miles and then grinned thinking. "Whose the one in white?" She asked Axel.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:53 am
Miles looked up, "what?...OH! Im sorry. My name's Miles Wolfe" he said smiling.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am
Miyu walked up to him and smiled. "Hello I'm Miyu."

Axel was standing in the doorway arguing with his uncle about something the others couldn't hear. Although, it was hard to believe it was a fight with how hard his uncle was laughing.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff