Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Ezra looked at Jacoby's hand apprehensively. It wasn't as if he was scared of him or anything, he was just in a deep state of paranoia right now. He got like that a lot, even thousands of years of reasoning and philosophy couldn't help him. Perhaps he was paranoid about how his ears would shift with the accessory around him, maybe he was paranoid about how Leviticus would react. But he couldn't back out now, not with Jacoby so pleased with him. He couldn't let his best friend down.
Ezra nodded slowly and spun around to face the pierced man. He handed him a crisp five dollar bill from the other man from earlier's wallet, and when the kiosk owner asked what he wanted, Ezra only pointed at his ear. The man gave him a slow blink, and he sighed silently. Things like this made him hate the game charades. Ezra pointed slowly at the piercing machine then pointed at his ear lobe, making it quite obvious what he wanted. Even the kiosk owner knew what to do then. He didn't bother asking why the boy didn't speak, he just told him to sit on a chair and give him a second to prepare.
Those seconds were the most nerve-wracking. Ezra hopped onto the chair, his legs dangling, and quickly gripped Jacoby's hand. His teeth chattered in worry. This would hurt, he knew it would! What if he got infected? What if he lost an earring? What earrings even matched him??

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am
sassyspark

Mika Warune
Mika prances along happily into the mall. She absolutely loved being in malls with friends. She stopped to let the other catch up to her, and to pop two gumballs into her mouth. "C'mon slowpokes!" she teased, grabbing them both by their sleeves and dragging them. Well dragging Ami more than she was able to drag Tanda.

Aki Tamakoda
Aki followed Mika in, dragged practically. He was thankful to be inside a warm building. It was chilly outside and they had walked to the mall. Aki pulled himself away from Mika's vice like grip and frowned at her. "We were behind you the whole time...." He turned to look at Tanda, who Mika had given up on trying to tug along.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:11 pm
Tanda chuckled at the two. It amused him that Mika tried to drag him along. It was cute. "Alright, you two. Mika, it's only polite to let you get your items first." He smiled. The small kitten that sat upon his shoulder meowed. "No."He told his beloved pet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 am
sassyspark
Are you ready for this one? I was sick last night. Around one in the morning. Thank goodness Oliver was asleep... I ran to the bathroom and made it! =___=||

Mika Warune
"Oh are you sure? I just wanted to come and walk around. And then when I come across something I'll buy it!" Mika explained, but before anyone could say anything she spoke again. "Well if you guys insist! Let's go to Victoria's Secret first then!" Mika commanded happily as she started walking in the direction to the women's under grament seller Victoria's Secret.

Aki Tamakoda
Aki pursed his lips when Mika said Victoria's Secret. Wasn't that a underwear shop for girls? "Umm... Are you okay with this Tanda?" Aki turned back to Tanda as Mika started to walk away. What could Mika possibly need from that underwear store..? She's so flat chested none of them would even fit her properly.. Aki wondered and practically wondered aloud.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 pm
Tanda had a feeling of dread and embarrassment seeing Mika going off to that store. Aiko meowed before Aki spoke."Don't say-- You understand Aiko?" As Aki and Aiko said the samething.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm
sassypsark

Mika Warune
Mika had gotten inside the store and was walking around happily looking at all the under garments she could buy. "Woow!" she exclaimed at a really pretty bra. But she frowned as she looked down at her chest and stood there silent. Her face darkened over, just standing there holding the bra and staring at her flat-as-a-board chest. "...."
Aki Tamakoda
Aki seemed to be as surprised as Tanda was when he asked Aki if he could understand Aiko. "What? I-I can? Wh-what'd he say that I understood?" Aki wasn't sure if Tanda had meant the flat chest comment... Oh shoot! Isaid that out loud! Aki thought to himself as he bit his lip. He turned his head to see Mika couldn't have heard him, but looked at her oddly when he noticed she was just.... Standing there. He slowly turned his gaze back to Tanda.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chelsea-dakota

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
Arabeth Miren enters the store looking around gleefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Tanda stood in the same spot not moving an inch. "I hope she didn't hear you." He whispered. He could notice that Mika's mood seemed to darken when she went in the store. Tanda regretted not going to get Aiko's booties first. "I believe we shouldn't say anything to anger her about." He suggested also most ro himself. The white hair noticed another young go into the store.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:45 pm
sassypsark
chelsea-dakota

Mika Warune
Mika heard someone walk into the small store unit within this large mall. She turned around, thinking it was Tanda ad Aki. "Don't make fun of-!!" she paused seeing another girl. "Oh! Ahaha sorry! Hi there!" she greeted her with a smile on her face.
Aki Tamakoda
Aki nodded in agreement when Tanda said they shouldn't upset her at all. "I agree, however I've never seen Mika mad, so..." Aki thought for a moment and then stood there thinking about Mika being angry. It seemed rather scary. "Speaking of those booties, let's ditch Mika and go get them..." Aki suggested as he started walking toward an escalator that led up one floor.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

“Singing songs of sleep, the wind blows you far away...”

Lightly gripping Ezra's hand in his, Jacoby felt like the Cheshire Cat with how much he was smiling. He hadn't been this excited let alone cheerful since he first got his laptop about three years ago. And then came that look from the guy giving the piercings. It was the what do you mean by vaccinations? look people usually gave him even over the computer when he mentioned vaccinations. “Can you not give me that look? I don't want rabies, parvo or worms and I doubt you'd want to get some rabid animal passing it on to you either so just do your job and quit raising that overly pierced eyebrow at me like I'm the weird one,” he semi-growled lowly at the man, his ears flattening themselves a bit. Human didn't understand over half of the crap spirit foxes and spirit wolves had to deal with although Fox had made it obvious that him and Jake wouldn't ever be getting any flu shots whatsoever.
The man lowered his eyebrow back down and seemed somewhat shocked by how blunt the boy was about not liking being stared at like he had a second head, but continued about his business as if it hadn't bugged him. A few seconds later and he was piercing one of Ezra's ears with a simple stud earring with relative ease. He then loaded up the next stud and gave the same instruction of sitting as still as possible as he'd given with the first ear.

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Ezra giggled silently at Jake's comment, trying to focus on that instead of the current matter. For once he was glad he was mute, that way Jake couldn't hear how much of a nervous wreck he was right now! He was just calming down when he felt something cold lie against his ear lobe. Eyes widened to impossible proportions, Ezra squeezed Jake's hand with ridiculous strength and begin hyperventilating. Oh, was there a paper bag around? Was it too late to stop? Oh....
And then it happened. He felt the sharp metal go through his ear, and though it felt nothing more than a pinch, his body over-exaggerated it into a sword through his body. He yelped soundlessly, he repeated the motion when his other ear was stabbed. Once free Ezra fell off his chair and gripped Jacoby's shoulder murderously.
'What did they do to my ears?!' he managed to sign with one frantic hand. 'Are they bleeding? Are there giant holes??'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:07 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

“Singing songs of sleep, the wind blows you far away...”

Slightly shaking his hand from Ezra trying to break it when he was getting the piercings, Jacoby picked up a nearby mirror and held it up for the little monkey to see the damage done. “Ouch... See? You're perfectly alright, Ezra-chan~ I didn't lie and those studs look really nice on you,” he almost yipped excitedly, a brief flicker of his thirteen reddish-brown tails swaying in what looked like a wag. They vanished again, however, before any human could see them. “So where would you like to go now that we've done this?

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm
Keiko_1357

Tanda being the man he was usually would have disagreed with Aki but under the circumstances he let this one slide. He looked around for the moment to find the pet store or at least a baby store.His pale face brightened up seeing the pet store. He turned to look at Aki and nodded happily pointing in the direction of the store for Aki to follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:14 pm
sassyspark

Aki Tamakoda
Aki sighed in relief when Tanda pointed at the pet store. He diligently followed Tanda in, looking at the animals while searching for booties. Aki held up a pair of booties, however they seemed too big "Would these fit Aiko?" Aki asked Tanda.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm
Keiko_1357

Aiko jumped on Aki's shoulder and eyed the booties. The kitten the meowed shuting it's eyes. Tanda frowned at Aiko for a quick moment. He then turned his attention to Aki. "No. I don't think those you work." Since Aiko was such a small kitten it would slip right off.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games