Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 pm
Jacob stormed onto the beach and saw damian. he ran over to him and picked him up by the collar "who the hell do you think you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm
Damian blinked at Jacob and put a finger on his chin to think. "Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'm Damian." he muttered. "Oh, am I still in Roy's form?" he asked then looked at himself. Nope, he was the same. "Yeah, yeah I'm Damian then." he said and smiled at Jacob. Normally he'd hate the guy since he's related to the Russian, but he was in a great mood today.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:42 pm
((jacob is Brazilian, btw))
"I saw you give Kyou that love potion." he growled and put damian down. "sorry, i'm not that good. havent seen Rose or lilly in a while.." he sighed "anyways, why did you do that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:51 pm
"Isn't it obvious?" Damian laughed and wiped off some sand from his jacket. "Your brother's too persistant, so I thought of getting rid of him through Lena. Now that she's all over the fox guy, well he'd be easy to get rid of." he smiled triumphantly. "Hee hee hee, and don't think I forgot about you science nerds and your antidotes." he stuck his tongue out at him and frowned a little when he mentioned his twins. "Eh, well I've got some more love potions if ya need 'em." he smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:59 pm
"persistant? what do you mean?" he sighed. "l-look, you just can't do that. would you like it if i gave Lilli a love potion and make her fall or Ray? who is the only TRUE russian here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:04 pm
That would've earned Jacob a punch in the face and a death threat, but not even that could mess with Damian's good mood. "That sure would suck, huh?" he laughed and sat down. "And for persistant, no matter what I do, that guy won't go away. But I bet he will now~!" he said happily.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:07 pm
"why do you hate him? he protects Lena, keeps her happy, he is nice to you. he wouldnt think about harming her OR you. didn't you see he almost killed himself trying to save Lena when Armageddon attacked again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:18 pm
"Hmm, I just really hate people around Lena." Damian shrugged. "She'll be best friends with someone and later they turn into an insane murderer." he muttered. "Besides, Lena still got hurt when Armageddon attacked. I may hate that German, too, but at least he actually got rid of Armageddon!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 pm
"yeah after he ditched Lena!" he sighed and pinched his nose. "and Lena and Nikolai and had been going out for about a year, and he still protected her..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:25 pm
"Too bad it's all over now!" Damian laughed happily and looked at the water. "Man, I wish I was there when they broke up." he frowned. That was the only thing that got him down right now. He was on his way to see it, but those Daisy and Carnation twins were in a jam and he got caught in between it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 pm
Lili appeared behind Damian "Ok....Who said my name" she hissed her eyes a dark red.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:29 pm
"your dumbass off a boyfriend gave Lena a love potion so her and my brother Nikolai would break up" he said to Lili  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 pm
Damian got up quickly and smiled at Lili. "It was Jacob." he said. He grabbed her face and pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately. "I'm so glad you're here~!" he beamed, ignoring Jacob's insult.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:33 pm
Lili blinked a few times at what Jacob said then blushed a tiny bit when Damian kissed her. "1. dont randomly kiss me to get yourself outta something. If your gonna kiss me then do it cause you like me not cause you have to save yourself. and 2. Dont call him a dumbass, cause he's my lovely dumbass." she smiled and hugged Damian a little, her eyes glued towards Jacob waiting for his response.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 pm
"why does nobody care about my brother?" he sighed and glared at them. "are you really that insesitive?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games