Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm
She smiled softly and let her hand fall to her side. "I'm glad then." she said and stared into his eyes. They were really beautiful, but they always gave her that feeling like there was a memory waiting to be remembered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 pm
Hiro blushed slightly as he looked into her eyes, staring. "Umm..." He didn't really know what to say. He then slowly began to realise something, he was a horrible lover to her, he was gone more than he was with her and he didn't even go through to his wedding, he...Didn't deserve her as much as Nikolai did.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm
takeshi mibu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, you obviously do, if all those girls want to be with you. Its not natural. I mean, c'mon, even i'm attracted to you..." she paused. "... aw s**t. Slipped up again." she said, becoming quiet. "th..this doesn't change anything!!" She said abrubtly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi Smirked. 'So thats it,Your jealous that your not with me also.I assure you I don't hypomotizs them and it's their own free will to be with me or leave me.' He thought to her.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm
((sorry i aint been on....damn scool got me freakin out!!))
Nikolai looked at everyone, then went over to Lena. "after all this time...Ray was really evil...can, can you believe that?" he laughed nervously "w...well, at least i still have our wedding to look forward to!" he said, a bit better now. "and yes, Hiro, your are more than welcome to our wedding. but for now" he looked at Lena. "dont we need to get ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 am
takeshi mibu

"Well... so what if I am jealous? I still dont like you." Eri said in a shallow voice. She looked back at him, then back at her drink, then back at him, finally moving her finger back and forth at him. "C'mere," she said into his mind, being cautios of his every move.  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:26 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sighed,He finished his ramen and sake and got up.He walked toward her and watched her the whole time,When he got next to her he looked into her eyes. "What?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 pm
Lena blinked, noticing something change in Hiro's eyes. She was about to ask him if anything was wrong when she heard Nikolai. "Ray's evil?" she blinked, not even able to remember what happened a few minutes ago. "...Hey! We need to get you a tuxedo!" she giggled and poked his nose.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 pm
Hiro sighed and looked up, rolling a hand through his hair. "Guess i'd better find a tuxedo for myself as well." He said softly, turning his back to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 pm

She looked at him with a scowl on her face for several seconds. "Bartender!" she yelled, and the man behind the counter walked over to her. "Get this man whatever he wants. Its on me." she said to him, still looking at Takeshi. Eri eagerly watched his every move, and the bartender asked him what he wanted.  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked at the bartender. "A sake please." He looked at Eri with a small smile. "And why are you doing this for me?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 pm
"yeah, i suppose...and you dont remember anything?" he asked. "wierd"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

"I just want to see how you react to people in day to day life" she said back with a smile of her own, but you could tell that she was faking it. "Another vodka for me", she said to the bartender. the drinks came, and she casually sipped on hers, still smiling at him, but watching him... always watching...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi just sighed and took a sip of his sake. "Suurrree.If you wanted to go on a date you could just ask." He noticed her look at him. "And take a picture,It lasts longer."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm
Hiro sighed and began to walk off. "Well, i'll see you when I see you i guess." He told them, disappearing in what looked like a hundred flower petals, raising to the heavens.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games