Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 pm
She shook her head. "No, I gave it to you during better times. It's yours."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm
"If that's the case," Erik unbuttoned his coat a bit, showing just a simple white V-neck, and reached into the inner breast pocket. He picked something shiny out then held it out, letting it unravel on its own. Hanging off his fingers was a gold chained necklace with a rose-shaped rose in the middle of a diamond encrusted heart. "Here. I meant to give it to Winry a week before our wedding. Keeping it just gives me bad memories." he murmured and waited for her to take it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:55 pm
Myka stared at the necklace for a few moments, stunned by its beauty, then took it in her hands, fingering the charm delicately. "Are...are you sure?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 pm
"If I wasn't it wouldn't offered to you, would it?" he muttered and grabbed her hands, letting the necklace drop in the palm of her hand then he curled her fingers around it. "Take it. I don't need it anymore. I have one for Bel - I mean Arwen, too, if she wants it." he murmured, feeling the second necklace bulge from the pocket.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 pm
After fastening the necklace around her neck, Myka smiled. "Of course. She'd adore anything you gave her, especially something pretty."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 pm
He smiled a tiny bit. "I'm glad." A small silence passed for a bit before he stretched and climbed off the bed. "My legs are getting stiff, and I bet yours are, too." he said and held a hand out to her. "Come on. Let's get your son and go find Arwen. We've... got a few things to explain to her." he said softly with a soft look in his emerald eye.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 pm
"She already knows. Alonna told her after the baby was born." Myka took his hand and stood as well, stretching a tiny bit. As she had changed into her normal clothes soon after being healed, she was ready to go...yet she didn't want to. Going out there meant going out the abandoned wife of an archangel. Going out there meant it was real...and he was gone. Yet still, she straightened her back and readied to go. "Besides, Arwen's in Kerry with her godmother. I'd rather she stay there until everything's sorted out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 pm
"You can't keep hiding from her forever, Myka." Erik's velvet voice said softly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm
"She's already lost one father. How can I face her now that she's lost another one?" Myka bowed her head, trying not to cry. "How can I face her without her Daddy Charming beside me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:30 am
"Would you rather she lose a mother as well?" Erik replied, already searching for his handkerchief. "You said so yourself, Myka, she's lost a father. She needs her mother there more than anything."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 pm
She sighed, knowing he was right. "But what if I lose it? What if I start falling apart?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:52 pm
"Then put the pieces together." he said surely. He leaned forward and gently rested his finger against the ruby rose that was her necklace. "I'll be there to help you."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:44 pm
Letting out a soft whimper, Myka wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, crying now. "I don't know if I'd be able to do this without you, Erik."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 pm
Erik was a bit surprised by the sudden hug, but he softened up and put his arms around her waist in a half-hug. "You won't have to worry about that." he said softly. "I'll be there for you as long as you need it."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Pulling away from the hug, she grabbed her purse from the wall and opened the door. "Alright...I'm ready. Let's get the baby and go."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games