Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nelle strips off her t-shirt and jean shorts and heads for the springs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
Adrian set his carefully folded white towel on a faux rock and stepped into the hot water, quickly relaxing. "Wow," he breathed, "this feels amazing."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy noticed some steam rising into the air, and she went to investigate. 'A hot spring!' she squealed, immediately stripping completely down and strolling towards the water. She winked when she saw a boy settled there, and moved her body in ways which showed off her more private parts. Settling into the water herself, she sighed happily, eyeing the boy as she lifted her leg out of the water and cleaned it for the 3rd time that day.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:26 pm
Minutes after Adrian had closed his eyes and leaned back, he heard an extremely feminine sigh. His red eyes snapped open, frantically looking around before settling on a very pretty and very naked young woman. Turning bright red, his eyes widened. "A-a-are you in t-the r-r-right place?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'I'm pretty sure this is the female spring.' Amy said, pointing to a sign. She leaned back and shrugged. 'But I don't mind you staying' she purred, sitting up and adjusting her hair, making sure her breasts were discretely on show above the water.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:44 pm
Adrian glanced at the sign, squeaking when he realized it read "Females". "Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll leave now." He stood, forgetting that he, like her, was completely naked.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Oh, do stay. I could use a little company.' Amy smirked, gesturing him to sit down. 'I've not seen you around before.' she stated, staring between his legs when he was standing. She giggled using her eyes to tell him she's seen.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:03 pm
He tilted his head, wondering what she was looking at, when he realized what he'd forgotten. "Meep!" Plopping back down, he covered his unmentionables and blushed redder. "I-I just got enrolled, s-so it would make sense. U-um, c-could you please c-cover yourself a little?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy smiled, sliding more into the water to cover most of her breasts. Her natural cleavage was still on show and she knew it. 'Do you like it so far?' She raised an eyebrow and looked around, neither hinting towards her body or the academy area. Her toes were poking up out of the water and she admired them, having got a pedicure recently.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 pm
Adrian chose to admire the grounds, trying to avoid looking at her. "I like it fine. It's nothing like New York, but it's still pretty nice." He sunk lower into the water, almost moaning with pleasure. "God, I missed hot springs."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'New York?' She grinned. Oh, how she'd always wanted to go! She waded through the water, briefly showing her breasts before setting back down next to the boy and nudging close to him. 'Do tell me everything!' she squealed. The lights, the drama, the famous winter wonderland, she'd wanted to go for years, but never got the chance.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm
Adrian inched away from her, terrified that if he touched her, he'd never stop. "W-well, there's not much to tell. I mostly lived away from the glamor, although my sister sang in the Metropolitan Opera for many years. She was Carmen in her last show. I went to see Broadway shows twice a week, walked in Central Park once a day, spent hours in the museums. Other than that, I stayed away from that world. The people in New York can be...vicious. They'll eat you alive if you let them."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Oh wow. How could you have left?' her mouth was wide open, for once not in a dirty way. 'Central park, museums..' her eyes glazed over in her imagination. 'Broadway! I've always wanted to go to a Broadway show. Is it as glam as they suggest?' she noticed him inch away, and brushed it off as accidental and followed him, on her knees and leaning over him. 'I've always wanted to go to New York, myself.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:02 pm
He shook his head, moving further away. "I could never go back. It's all glamorous and spectacular from afar, but once you really get into it, it's a battlefield. Michaela just barely survived. After she made her big break and became lead soprano, she lasted around 7 years before...before she was....anyway, New York takes a lot out of you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy realized he was trying to get away from her, and a look of disappointment spread across her face. 'I'm sure it'd be fine if you were a celebrity. A body guard, a limo, red carpet events. It's heaven to me.' She chewed on her lip, crossing her legs and deciding to annoy him by nudging nearer than before and resting her head on his shoulder, batting her eyes innocently and singing a song.
'In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh,
There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York.
'

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games