Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm
"Shaddup..." Amaya groaned, staring off into the distance.

"I'd like to see you stop spinning and stand up straight."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:24 pm
Thumps and grunts could be heard as the ninja fell through the branches of the tree. He landed face first just a few feet in front of Fuma.

Yuki looked at Fuma. "We need to leave. The demon is going to be after him."

The ninja slowly started to get up. "You leave me... and that monster will be all over you village once he's done with me..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:34 am
"How funny. You try to kill our friend and then beg for our help to save your a**." Fuma grunted.

"We have multiple warriors in the Village that can fight this thing. Give me a different reason to help you."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:49 am
"FLY IN THE SKY!" Amaya suddenly barked at the assassin, giving a dazed look.

"Don't care about what you're selling..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 am
"The poison in your friend will eventually kill her... it will not be slow and it will not be painless," he replied, finally getting to his feet. He was standing fairly straight for having just been thrown through a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:43 pm
"How about you give me the antidote right now and I'll consider helping you." Fuma grunted.

"No other negotiations."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:18 pm
"WATCH OUT!" Amaya suddenly shouted, bugged eyed and staring out into the distance.

"FIRE COMING AT YA!" She hissed, rubbing at her sides as her skin began to have a burning sensation.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm
The ninja snickered. "I'm only asking for your help because he's worth more then your friend is," he replied. "I could run now, let her die, collect her bounty, and live another day."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 am
Fuma's hand was then wrapped around the Ninja's throat.
"Or I could just snap your neck, then take the antidote right now. Your choice, dunkass."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:48 pm
"I don't have an antidote," he growled. "You can kill me if you like but you're friend dies with me."

((auto hitting while you're still holding Amaya... pre cool...))  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:59 pm
((He DOES have two arms. ))

".....You are a shitty assassin. You know this, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 pm
The assassin just laughed. "I don't carry antidotes for this specific reason," he replied. "I have a stash not very far away." He looked over Amaya. "She doesn't have more then a couple hours..."

((not a big deal but any kind of auto hitting is just a major pet peeve for me...))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:52 pm
"BURNING THE FOREST DOWN!" Amaya snapped, her eye getting a twitch. It was unclear if she was falling back to her original plan, or the poison was effecting her mind still.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:34 am
"Let me make this very clear." Fuma told the Assassin.
"If you don't tell me where the antidote is right now, and she ends up dying because of your useless a**, I won't let you die." he growled.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 pm
"I'm not giving you anything until the demon in these woods is dead," he hissed. "She won't end up dead if you help me right now. We're waisting time talking."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games