Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:20 pm
Wesker was in RE4, and Chris wasn't in it. I don't think we can make these assumptions like, "If it's Chris, then Claire has to be in it" "If there's Claire then Steve has to be in it" "If there's Wesker, then Chris has to be in it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:22 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Vash Thompson
Blood Countess Bathory
No way, man. It's Chris. What the Hell does Billy have to do with anything. Remember the epilogues in RE3? What is Chris doing again?

So I say, it's Chris. Just put facial hair on Chris from Remake and wa-la! lol

Maybe it's Carlos? They could've cut his hair and slapped facial hair on him and wa-la! What Bio said is a strong possibility, but they might add another male character to take this guys place.

No. It just doesn't make sense unless it's Chris. Billy for one, just vanished. Carlos...why? lol. Chris just seems like the only real candidate. Besides, why are they going to have, or if they have, Wesker in it...and not have Chris? Both Carlos and Billy have nothing to really do with Wesker and aren't S.T.A.R.S. members, either.

Well if I remember correctly, Jill and Carlos survived RE3. And Jill joined up with an Anti-Umbrella group, and more than likely so did Carlos. So after RE:CV Chris could've informed them that Wesker was alive. Now they have on IMDb that Jill is in the game, and it may be true, so it's likely if she's there, than so is Carlos. But nothing is concrete yet. For all we know, it's Bruce McGriven or what ever his name is from Dead Aim.  

Elliot Salem

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Wesker was in RE4, and Chris wasn't in it. I don't think we can make these assumptions like, "If it's Chris, then Claire has to be in it" "If there's Claire then Steve has to be in it" "If there's Wesker, then Chris has to be in it."

Wesker and Chris have a vendetta out for each other. I dunno. You're right, but it still doesn't make sense how it could possibly be Billy or Carlos. I'm still pro-Chris all the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:24 pm
Okay, another thing is, IMDB is not always 100% correct, but seriously, at this point, it's the most we've had so far. So as far as I'm concerned, until further notice that is the cast list.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Vash Thompson
Blood Countess Bathory
Vash Thompson
Blood Countess Bathory
No way, man. It's Chris. What the Hell does Billy have to do with anything. Remember the epilogues in RE3? What is Chris doing again?

So I say, it's Chris. Just put facial hair on Chris from Remake and wa-la! lol

Maybe it's Carlos? They could've cut his hair and slapped facial hair on him and wa-la! What Bio said is a strong possibility, but they might add another male character to take this guys place.

No. It just doesn't make sense unless it's Chris. Billy for one, just vanished. Carlos...why? lol. Chris just seems like the only real candidate. Besides, why are they going to have, or if they have, Wesker in it...and not have Chris? Both Carlos and Billy have nothing to really do with Wesker and aren't S.T.A.R.S. members, either.

Well if I remember correctly, Jill and Carlos survived RE3. And Jill joined up with an Anti-Umbrella group, and more than likely so did Carlos. So after RE:CV Chris could've informed them that Wesker was alive. Now they have on IMDb that Jill is in the game, and it may be true, so it's likely if she's there, than so is Carlos. But nothing is concrete yet. For all we know, it's Bruce McGriven or what ever his name is from Dead Aim.

Oh really? Jill's going to be in it? I heard that Chris was the main guy and that Jill, Barry, and someone else make an appearance or something. I guess you hear a lot of things, though huh? lol.

Stupid Capcom, I hate this! They need to hurry and give us some info.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:26 pm
Like I said, check IMDB. According to them... Aside from Jill, Wesker and Spencer, it's a pretty odd cast list though.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:28 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME

Wesker and Chris have a vendetta out for each other. I dunno. You're right, but it still doesn't make sense how it could possibly be Billy or Carlos. I'm still pro-Chris all the way.

Well awhile back on the original voice actor for Billy, on his website, my friend told me it had him listed for RE5 as Billy and that it was also on IMDb, but that it was taken down awhile after it was posted. But as I said, my friend told me.
There's a 33.3% chance it's Chris.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:28 pm
Blood Countess Bathory

Oh really? Jill's going to be in it? I heard that Chris was the main guy and that Jill, Barry, and someone else make an appearance or something. I guess you hear a lot of things, though huh? lol.

At first I thought it was Chris too... but then I remembered that Chris had blue eyes. I would be pretty upset if Capcom changed eye color. That's just cheap....

And yes, they need to give us some info... At this rate, I'll be 80 by the time it comes out! cry  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:30 pm
NotteRequiem
At first I thought it was Chris too... but then I remembered that Chris had blue eyes. I would be pretty upset if Capcom changed eye color. That's just cheap....

And yes, they need to give us some info... At this rate, I'll be 80 by the time it comes out! cry

You're 79?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:32 pm
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory

Umm..Chris has brown eyes...:/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Blood Countess Bathory

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

You're 79?

Of course not! Sheesh... It was mild sarcasm...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:35 pm
umm...Chris's eyes don't look brown in that pic. confused  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:36 pm
Don't look too brown to me:

User Image

@ NotteRequiem: It was a joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:37 pm
What the heck! In some pictures his eyes are brown. I still say it's Chris. LOL  

Blood Countess Bathory

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:38 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory

Umm..Chris has brown eyes...:/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think so... I'm looking at a render in the Biohazard Archives book.. and he definately has Blue eyes...

Thanks, Bio wink  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games