Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 pm
River of Time
Mont pointed out something,"Demons consume souls, so think of it as an armor of your own special quality. The faster we find those things, the faster it can come off." He tried to keep his voice to a whisper this time,"I don't trust him either."

Leo nodded. "Well we should probably start on that armor." He shivered softly. "The necklace feels warm. A gentle soothing warmth."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm
Mont had his bad side take over his words a bit. "Maybe we could harness and use that for the flames." Then hearing himself say "flames", he knelt down holding his head. It seemed that his body took too well to influence. "Maybe I should rest..." He pulled himself, taking small glimpses of Leo before going up the latter.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 pm
Leo looked worried at Mont then back at Whedaba and Elara. "I'm going to check on him." He climbed up the ladder and sat next to Mont. His paws began to glow with a soothing warmth and light drawn from the necklace as he rubbed over Mont's back "It's alright Mont. I'm here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 pm
Mont looked over his shoulder, seeing Leo's paws glow. "Um Leo, are you seeing this?" He held his paws in front to be sure. The fact was that he didn't want to talk about it was too much neglect. He looked down,"I'm sorry that I made a scene out there..."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 pm
Leo looked at his glowing paws then they dimmed to their regular coloring. "It must be from the necklace" He then looked at Mont again. "It's alright Mont really it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 pm
Mont watched as the necklace pulsed,"I don't think its safe to keep around you anymore..." He wondered if he remembered that the demon caused him to glow previously. He tried to snatch the spirit off him, but went through and touched his neck instead. In reaction he pulled back and blushed,"Sorry!"  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 pm
River of Time
Mont watched as the necklace pulsed,"I don't think its safe to keep around you anymore..." He wondered if he remembered that the demon caused him to glow previously. He tried to snatch the spirit off him, but went through and touched his neck instead. In reaction he pulled back and blushed,"Sorry!"

Leo smiled and chuckled "I don't think there's anything to worry about this time. I feel like I have control over this." He lifted his paw flicked it and made it glow. The flicked it again turning the glow off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 pm
Mont sighed, worried about him. They couldn't be certain how long his control over this can last. "I'll try...not to worry..." He lied, he would be watching both him and the priest.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 pm
Leo leaned in and kissed him softly. "Let's get back down there and start forging some armor. Heavens knows we're going to need it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:47 am
Whedaba looked over to Elara and was concerned about Leo. "batobot ui thric svitran, batobot ui vi marfedelom arcanissar. vur sjek coi shilta rihlilg vi darastrix navnik, hak jaci nomag xurwk vi zi nirescho irlym. si ornla ysik yth ti tepoha jacion seanf udoka." he spoke quietly, as if he didn't want the apparation of the necromancer to hear him. "si mi vsist nouhaia zahae leo, jaci tiric vorq ekess qe claxir shio di nomeno karif kiri algbo." he finished, watching as the two came back down the ladder.
(that is no priest, that is a necromancer. and if it can control a dragon spirit, then he may make a very difficult enemy. i would rather we not have him against us)(i am also concerned around Leo, he does look to be taking all of this far too well)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 am
-priest simply standing there almost unaffected, simply watching all around him- "leo was it? how about a few questions before you do whatever your doing. i would like to ask exactly 2, and 1 is what are you making that armor to fight. and 2 is do you know anything about dragons?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:16 am
undeadpriest15
-priest simply standing there almost unaffected, simply watching all around him- "leo was it? how about a few questions before you do whatever your doing. i would like to ask exactly 2, and 1 is what are you making that armor to fight. and 2 is do you know anything about dragons?"

"Vucoti svabol wux jatil. Si mi xihooda zahae jacion kiri." Elara nudged Whedaba and watched Leo and the necromancer.

Leo came back down after calming Mont. "Okay. We are making armor to fight the 3 demon brothers. And I was raised from a very young age by that dragoness right behind you so I say I know quite a bit about dragons." He eyed the necromancer then looked over at Elara and Whedaba.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 am
"how interesting. do you need any help with those demons? i ask only cause you still have that thing around you." -found that he is near dragons, it made him nervous, but he was also very interested with this news, and maybe has a new idea why the sprite lead to this "leo"-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am
undeadpriest15
"how interesting. do you need any help with those demons? i ask only cause you still have that thing around you." -found that he is near dragons, it made him nervous, but he was also very interested with this news, and maybe has a new idea why the sprite lead to this "leo"-

"Any help we can get will be great." He fingered the necklace. "Why is it I can touch it when Mont's paw went right through it?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 am
"there are 2 people who can touch it the creator, or the one its on, short version me, and you."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games