Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~SkyePrints~]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:53 am
Arroa changed form her body disappearing into the smoke and a hawk flew out of it towards the tower. She flew fast approaching the tower quickly, but it would still take a minute to reach it. She could see movement now at the top of the tower and it indeed seemed like something was going on. She could see three people through some strange smoke that was hanging around. Two of them seemed to be hiding from the third, she frowned focusing on the two hiding as she circled up above.

She was sure she recognized them but it was hard to see through the smoke. She could see what was happening now they needed help and this man meant to harm them. She had to help, she went into a dive from the sky folding in her wings to drop quickly. She opened her wings slowing her decent landing behind the guy as he walked toward the two and changed back to her normal form staying as quiet as possible. She took out of of her throwing knifes from her fan at her side being as quiet as possible. She didn't know about the electromagnetic field. She swiftly let the knife fly towards the mans shoulder. Her plan was to merely distract him. For she didn't know what was going on, but he surely wanted to kill the other two so she got her bow from her back ready pulling back the string the arrow appeared and she crouched ready for action.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 am
The dagger clung in the air a few feet from the man, electricity arcing in the air through it into the building for a few moments before it goes flying off in the oposite direction.
Growling over this, the man turned around and began searching in the direction of the knife throw, walking away from L.M and Najah.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

[~SkyePrints~]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:03 pm
(Well I guess I should post again?)

Arroa frowns as as she saw her knife pause in midair and then go shooting off in a different direction. She wasn't worried about the knife though it would appear in its place a soon enough. She now had the mans attention, she hoped the two people he was going for where okay as she stepped back a bit towards the edge of the building. She let the arrow fly to see if that would penetrate the mans shield. It had no metal on it so it might have a chance to get through the shield. Otherwise she was out of luck for options, she had to get that shield down somehow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:02 am
Looking around curiously, Peluchie searched for some fun Jarians to autographicate.
Dropping jarian pictureys wherever he went.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:30 am
The man saw the arrow coming and the field caught it, desintegrating the arrow mere inches from the mans face.
Enraged by this, arcs of lightning began to shoot out from his personal field. Most of it clinging to the towers pillars but occasional sparks shooting off wildly in random directions.

L.M studied the man closely, to numb to move very well on her own just yet. Looking at the pillars, she wondered what this strange material was that drank up electricity yet was not metal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:26 am
Arroa cursed as she saw her arrow was useless as well, she jumped back as the attack of lightening started standing just on the edge of the building her options were running out. If she could just think of someway to get the shield down or some form that would be immune to his shield so they could get in there and finish this man. She tried to think of all the materials that resisted lightening..she could only think of rubber. Perhaps something to make him fall asleep? it would have to be in smoke form....she went through her list of herbs mentally trying to think if any of the sleep inducing ones would work like that.

She did her best to dodge any lightening bolts that came at her as she fumbled in her bag for a certain bag within that bag that contained the right dried herb she would want. She dodged a big lighting bolt losing her balance she fell off the side of the building causing her to have to change back to her hawk form. This time she flew around to where to two where hidden and landed there changing back. "hi.." she said quietly fumbling for the herb again. "any ideas on how to take this guy down?" she whispered. Taking the herb and a lighter she lit the bag and threw it towards the guy. Hoping it would smoke enough to get to him.  

[~SkyePrints~]

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 am
Sou Jara
The man saw the arrow coming and the field caught it, desintegrating the arrow mere inches from the mans face.
Enraged by this, arcs of lightning began to shoot out from his personal field. Most of it clinging to the towers pillars but occasional sparks shooting off wildly in random directions.

L.M studied the man closely, to numb to move very well on her own just yet. Looking at the pillars, she wondered what this strange material was that drank up electricity yet was not metal.

"Those who attack women are top priority in my bingo book." A young man snarled as he walked toward the strange man, slowly pulling a 9mm free from its holster hidden within the confines of his leather black trenchcoat. "I care not for what reason, nor do I care who truly is the villain. I spy a man attacking a woman and that man is dead!"

He stopped a few yards from the strange man and aimed the 9mm at him. In the current light, it was apparent that the young man's right hand was mechanical, but that didn't matter as the trigger was pilled and a cop killer round loosed from the barrel and flew toward the strange man.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:33 am
The man turned towards the voice and blindly fired bursts of lightning in his general direction, blinded by the smoke from earlier.
His shild caught the bullet before it got very close, hitting it with electrict arcs before it shot off in a random direction.

L.M looked up at Arroa as she approached.
"I think that field of his cant stop air or smoke or else he would suffocate. Do you have something that would suffice?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Sou Jara
The man turned towards the voice and blindly fired bursts of lightning in his general direction, blinded by the smoke from earlier.
His shild caught the bullet before it got very close, hitting it with electrict arcs before it shot off in a random direction.

L.M looked up at Arroa as she approached.
"I think that field of his cant stop air or smoke or else he would suffocate. Do you have something that would suffice?"

The young man, not expecting return fire, managed to dodge the brunt of the attack, but was knocked off his feet when a rogue blast caught him in the chest. "Gaaah!" His voice shot out in a quick gasp and as he lay there wincing and feeling the electricity course through his body, he gave himself time to think.

"Cop killers don't work..." He muttered as he stood back up. "Let's try ice.." He released the clip, put it in his coat pocket, then dug around in the pocket for a bit before retrieving a clip of blue bullets. Loading them into the gun, he aimed and fired at the man once more, this time, the bullet changing into a softball sized orb of ice as it flew.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 pm
Arroa watched as the man got distracted once again by yet another person arriving on the scene. "Well if smoke will do it.. then the herbs I just threw over there on fire should put him to sleep. But he has to breath it in.. and I'm not sure how much it will smoke.. its to hard to see in all this other smoke.." Arroa looked down to L.M "are you ok?"  

[~SkyePrints~]

yarshexXxaerith

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 pm
Najah peeked from their hiding place as the man battled with the new person. However, her pointed ears picked up the conversatioin of Arroa and L.M.
"I can get the smoke to him if its a little draft you want."
she assured.
Remembering the herb Arroa already had on the field, Najah turned back to the sight, her emeralde eyes glinting with mischief as she waved her hand in front of her face in a calm, gentle motion.
A small breeze so frail one intercepting move could kill it, emitted in the general area of the smoke and moved upwards, carrying the smoke towards the man's face.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 pm
The electric current flailed wildly for a second when touched by the aquatic bullet which almost imediently evaporated on contact.
The man staggered for a second as his vision blacked out momentarily.
"What did you do?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"
The man screamed, extending the reach of the field, slowly increasing the radius in an attempt to cover the entire top portion of the tower.

L.M aroze shakily.
"I'll live. Though I will be smarting like hell for the next couple days."
She looked over towards the screaming man and his growing electrical field.
"If we can get away in time."
She said with some worry.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

[~SkyePrints~]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:57 pm
Arroa looked to the growing electrical field hoping the guy on the other side of it would be able to get away. He was cut off to them by the man, "I can help with that...but as you said if we get out...Arroa tried to think of a form that would hold all of them while they got away. She could see the field come closer and closer to them the pressure to think of something not doing any good for her remembering. "Ive got it!" Her form disappeared and in her place was a white horse with large white wings. This form Arroa had met on her journey in a mysterious forest, but that was a different story she said to L. M and Najah in there minds.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 pm
Najah shook her head, but pleased Arroa could take care of half of the party.
"Don't worry about me. I'll take care of that other guy..."
She paused, then gave a gentle push to Arroa as the field expanded.
"Just go!"

Najah didn't wait for any questions or protests. Instead, she ran alongside the edge of the top floor. She still had space to get to the other guy if she was quick.
She ran over to the man with the guns, holding her staff upside down, and grabbed his hand.
"Come on, we have to get out of here!"
She shouted. She moved towards the edge of the floor overlooking the ground far far below.
Her staff already began to float in the air while she held on tight with one hand, the man with the other.
"We have to jump."
She explained, hoping he'd trust her enough to follow her command.

yarshexXxaerith

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:36 pm
(( from Moonwatchers HQ ))

P-51 had taken a little bit longer than Peluche to arrive, since she'd been stopping to gather up all the glossy Jarian photos that the disguised plushie had dropped. She'd realized that she hadn't thought to bring any along, herself, and she didn't want any of them to go to waste if they happened to run into lots of Jarians.

She followed the trail of pictures, picking every single one up but dropping a few anyway without really noticing.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff