Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:54 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel continued looking around the room taking notice of who all was in the crowd but didn't really say much. Though one of the girls began pestering him. "Sorry, I'm not famous enough to do autographs. And I'm waiting on someone." He said as the girl looked down disappointed and walked back over to her friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:18 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Oh, so Gwen's not good enough, XD

empress dee

A waiter came over and asked Gwen for what he wanted. He took a moment to think, then shrugged. "I dunno. Come back later." He said, waving him away.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:25 pm
(you should've said it was Gwen, I don't know what all characters you have.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel finally noticed Gwen and walked over. "Yo, have you seen Gavin?" He asked walking up to the table that Gwen was sitting at.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:36 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
((Lol, sorry. I thought that I said that. I'll probably only use Gwen and Gavin though))

empress dee

Gwen shrugged. "She should be here... eventually." He said, looking at a clock. Gavin was still with their mother. She was probably ranting to Gavin about how piercings are not something she approved of, or that he heels were too high, or she looked too much like Gwen, or something like that. Gwen had left when they had started getting into piercings, but their arguments always progressed fast. They didn't exactly agree on... well, anything.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:53 pm
(mainly because I haven't picked a song to play yet this is what's going on)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked a bit disappointed that she wasn't there yet when the sound of the band calling him over was heard. "Not right now guys, go ahead and play without me for awhile." He said sitting down in an empty chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:58 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
((Lol, that's fine. Gavin will come in next post or the one after.))

empress dee

Gwen raised an eyebrow. "You're waiting, aren't you." He said, straightening up in his seat. He pointed a finger at Gabriel and said, "I wouldn't do that. Mother's rants can last for a while. Although, I really don't understand why she's not here yet. It's been like an hour since the rant started." He said, looking at the clock again.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:12 pm
(Dee can you email me the rules of your battle of the bands. I need to know so I can make a setlist to play.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel nodded but still waited since they had started a song without him. "It's weird, before I didn't even need a reason to play, now I just wanna play to see her smile." He said as they continued sitting there chatting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 pm
Billy entered the lounge precisely at noon and smirked when he saw Gabriel. He then walked up to Gabriel and said, "Thanks for what you said last night. I knew I picked right when I made you leader. You made me think of what a bloke I've been. I still plan on beating the Bogards though. See, the thing is, competition in Southtown is always fierce no matter what the contest is about. Its not about friendship or love or some other sappy thing like that when it comes to these battles. The Bogards know this. After all, their family has been ruling Southtown ever since 1991. Ever since they took down Geese. Anyway, the way things work here is pretty simple. Each band must pick a list of songs that they feel will out do the other ones when it comes to animated scenes. See, what Dee does using her mystic power is she'll display the scene that she thinks is accurate for the song being played. Even her own songs. The judges are these fans you see right now. Most fans in Southtown are aged from 6 to 20. There is one guy who's like 600, but he's been coming here for years and is a friend of someone from the Duelist kingdom. I think his name is Inagi or something. Anyway, that's the scoop, so what songs will we do, boss?"

After breakfast and lunch, Dee finally wandered into the bar. She saw that Rock and Iori were both at their posts and even little Kogaku had been getting involved. She saw the wolf-saiyan being pet by some pooch-crazed fans and he was yipping happily. She couldn't help but smile. After all, Kogaku was Terry's and Vegeta's son. Half wolf, half royal saiyan. Quite the combo, but the kid was happy-go-lucky as far as she could tell and probably deadly in a fight.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel looked around still waiting for Gavin before turning to Billy and speaking. "Depends on how many songs we can play. That'll help me set up the right combo in my head." He said sitting there still feeling a bit down and wanting to see the girl again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 pm
Billy shrugged, then said, "Well, based on what I've seen with the line up an' all, I'd say we'd have 5 songs. But, you'd better confirm that with Dee over there first to be sure. Everyone I think gets 5 songs. Its gotta last a full day that the lounge'll be open and on top of that, you've gotta consider how many teams will be competing. If 5 teams compete with 5 songs each, that's a total of an album. Plus, there are breaks in between, scores to tally and so forth. Plus, from previous battles like this, there is a computer that truly randomly sets two competing bands. The leading band is the one that sets the mood really. So, best pick a load of songs...20 to be safe and then when our turn comes we pick from those."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:41 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sat there and nodded. "Fine I'll try to set at least twenty songs." He said waving off more people who were already asking him for autographs.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 pm
Billy smirked, "well well, it looks like you've already got fans and you've only appeared here once! Personally, Gabe, I'd own that and sign as many autographs as I could. A fan base this early is good for the band's image. Hell, I didn't think you'd be this popular already. Good going!"

Dee could hear Billy compliment Gabriel on a job well done and could not help but giggle. She thought, "That boy is really going to go places someday. I am glad that Terry thought of having a contest soon."

Kogaku scampered over to Gabriel wanting an autograph on his fur, which was an odd request, but a cute one. Billy laughed a little and said to Gabriel, "Now this is a rare sight. A Bogard half-ling wanting your autograph. Gabe, that's Terry's boy and the monkey's over there."

Billy pet Kogaku, which the cub chased his tail for like 5 circles, sat down and barked happily. Dee walked on over and said to Kogaku, "making friends I see, Kogaku."

Again Kogaku barked happily, his tails wagging really fast, then looked to Gabriel trying to encourage an autograph.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:05 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head in disbelief. "I'm not into signing things I just like playing the music. Being famous doesn't matter to me. But with it being such an odd request I guess I could just this once. Ladies, AFTER Battle of the bands you can get autographs for yourselves. And no that's not a stage name." He said signing the wolf's fur 'Gabriel D. Rocker' which was actually his real name. He then began to look around again Hoping to see Gavin coming in at any moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:56 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Lol, every time I try to write this something else distracts me, XD

empress dee

Gwen looked at Gabriel's signature, noticing his last name was "Rocker" as he said it wasn't a stage name. "Hm. That's convenient. The guy with the last name of Rocker actually wants to 'rock'." He said, putting little air quotes around the word rock.

A moment later, Gavin walked in. The smirk on her face gave away two things immediately. (1) She was happy about something and (2) she had done something either dangerous, or exciting. She looked around for Gwen, and when she came to the table, she sat behind him on a different chair. She out her hands over his eyes and said, "Guess who." Gwen sighed, and replied, "My loving sister who is entirely late?" "That's right." She said, snickering a bit.

" 'Sup, Gabe? Shouldn't you be playing guitar or something?" She asked, coming out from behind Gwen's head. She was still sitting in the chair behind him, so only half of her face was visible. "He was waiting for you." "Aw, how sweet~"  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel blushed slightly and scratched the back of his head. "I'v also been trying to think of what song to play." He said stretching out and looking over to the band that was still playing without him.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games