Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar was dwelling on the fact that he had been disobeyed. Dwelling so much that he started to resemble what little he had seen of Sebastian, and that was not a good thing. He tried to think positive thoughts about the human, reflect on positive things. But he hated humans so much. Like the lion hated the zebra. It was a food chain thing, a habit hard to break. Coming out of his thoughts he heard Angelique tell him to calm down. Was she even a real vampire? Did she know how hard it was to switch out of predator mode. But just for her Alastar bit down hard on his bottom lip close to breaking skin, not quite, and closed his eyes.

With a few short, but unnecessary, breaths he opened his eyes and the red faded away leaving his striking blue behind. His fangs reduced and he looked like any other teen boy. He would remain this way until he could leave school grounds. Which seemed to be soon as his "sister" spoke again. "Are you sure you are up for it? I can bring something back for you if you don't want to leave?" He was just looking out for her safety.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:31 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx When he sat down he could see that she wanted to go over with the couple at the table next to them. But there was always this nagging feeling in Edan's gut around that guy and he sure as hell wouldn't let his friend get sucked in. With a smile he turned back from Sebastian to Fleur. "Superman had to put his tights away. He figured they were too embarrassing for a fancy lunchroom, but I booked it here to meet you. I wouldn't miss our little lunch party." He smiled a genuine smile this time and sat back taking a huge bite from his apple almost wanting to laugh at her attempt to be mad. For some reason, Edan didn't want to see her really mad, he figured she could pack a good punch.

"Oh class. I only went to about two. This school is worse than my last school, with two exceptions. I have you and Angelique. I am pretty sure without you two I would be in living hell." Sighing he sat back and thought of his old school. It was as good as things got when you went to school. Here he barely knew anyone....there everyone was his friend. Or just talked to him for his parties or money. But at least he didn't have to initiate a conversation like here. Plus here he felt so out of place, everyone had perfect skin and no holes anywhere. Unlike him who had round about ten tattoos and such.

Everyone always looked the same here. The uniforms sort of cemented that. Speaking of, it wasn't class. Maybe he could take off his right now at lunch, he wondered if he would get glared at for it. He pulled off his jacket and buttoned down a couple buttons. and rolled up the sleeves. He at least wanted to show off part of his "art collection", as his cousin liked to call them.

"It is okay that you don't understand. You look pretty smart. If I can get somethings you can too." He smiled and looked around the lunch room. "Hey you wanna go out for a walk in the forest?" He was just getting antsy sitting here. He wanted to get out for a little.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:56 pm

I will post when I have time I have been realy busy, and Evo I can not do the United forces bc it has already started and I am not on as much as I would like and that would ruin the plot by not having a character on.))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:00 pm

[[Actually, Wolfy, inform Hatter. I can't change the reservation post because she's the one who posted. Thanks for letting me know, sweetie! :3]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Taking her time, Angelique stirred on the bed. Even though her body hurt, she was willing to get past the pain. The thought of blood and flesh was making her mouth water. The flesh and blood of animals would even do for her, and she didn't usually touch the stuff. That was how desperate she had become. Angelique swung her pale feet over the side of the bed and settled them onto the ground. With a gentle wobble, Angelique steadied herself on her own two feet. Her face's normal pallor was colored ashen, skin pulled taut around her bones. Much like a starving human being. Indeed, she looked fragile, but she still had the strength to carry herself to her new-found brother.

"Alastar, I can do this," Angelique answered confidently. "If my body doesn't heal properly, it will be marred. I'm healed enough, so I'll be fine. But..." She smiled sheepishly. "Could you carry me to the ground? I don't think I'm strong enough yet for climbing or jumping from the window."

╚══════════════════════════════╝
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:59 pm

**I'll probably post later on tonight. I'm quite sleepy right now. I just raved my face off until five this morning -_-"**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 am

((I am going in for bacl surgery today and I do not know when I will be able to get back ont the computer so just say that Kasey has went with her father for a while I am sorry about the trouble this will cause))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:24 am

[[It's perfectly fine, Wolfy. I hope you feel better, okay? Get well soon!]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander could feel his teeth grinding uncomfortably in his mouth, his fangs simply itching to descend below his bottom lip and taste of Raven's blood. It wasn't him though who really wanted her blood, it was the other entity. Alexander never really had much of a problem refusing the call of Raven's blood though yes it did torture him so. It was this other side of him now that craved it. But why her of all people now? Was it because he sensed the weakness in Alexander when it came to her? A weakness that even Alexander could no longer comprehend. Although he did agree that it was necessary to rid himself of it, he did not agree with the demon's means of doing so.

He closed his eyes and leaned back against the tree. He opened them only when he made to speak again.
"Two lovers? Raven do I detect hidden meaning behind this first suggestion of yours?" His tone was teasing and he titled his head to her with a sly smile. He looked back away keeping the smile on his face and he waved his hand dismissively at her, "I kid of course. I do enjoy the idea of a ghost and live person though. Perhaps we can incorporate the idea of them being past lovers into it as well. You are right it would work better that way." Or perhaps it was too close to their current predicament seeing as he was not truly what she thought he was. No, he was sure she wouldn't catch on. Just as long as he did not let loose any information she could twist.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom Blocking really bad.}}
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 pm

[[ Jus posting to say that I'm still rather alive here, and feeling a lot better, but everyone is busy right now with each other so Amelia is just going to continue dancing in the studio.... ]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Tamuril

Angelic Wife

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:44 am

((I'm still alive too, just not sure what to post for my character at the moment. Trying to work on a long post to make up for the horrible one I posted last -.- ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:11 pm

[[Considering that we have some who don't know what to do, shall we change classes? I know that Wolfy's character is controllable right now.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:11 pm

**Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I still have to think of some classes for Fleur. I'll probably post that later. Do you think it's worth it to make a posting style for Milly?**
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm

-When do Amelia and Raven have dance? I wouldn't mind changing classes~-

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:27 pm

[[Raven and Amelia have dance last period. I'll make a post for Raven right now and then for Sebastian later on.]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games