Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:26 pm

User Image

Tori looked at him and huffed. "I'm not afraid of finding out who you are. I shouldn't have to tell you what I'm afraid of." she said before she realized she admitted she was afraid. She groaned and shook her head as she stared him in the eyes. Her anger faded though as he asked if her fate depended upon it. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe. Sometimes one person can make a huge difference and change everything." she said softly as she looked at the ground. "If you are who I think you are, then at least that means I know I have one decent normal good brother in this world." she said as she chuckled and rolled her eyes like the thought was unbelievable. "I just have a big decision to make. And well, I think I've already decided. But maybe if I learn more, I could reconsider. Even though I really don't want to know more." she admitted as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to though. That's why I'm making this damn decision in the first place." she said as she tried to smile and laugh but was on the verge of tears. This isn't what she wanted at all. She wanted to have a family that was nice and caring. Not filled with pain and regret. She didn't want to have to choose a side and fight against her family. She barely even got to know them.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 pm

User Image

At that moment, Shadow couldn't hide it anymore and made a long sigh. "You know, I was never nice to Abyss when he told me everything. Even now, I'll always regret the crap I said to him. Now that he's gone, I can never have that chance to say I'm sorry.", he explained. "I was far too blinded by rage to see he was only trying to protect me. And when I found out Vincent, the man I hated for killing innocent lives and tormenting others turned out to be my brother too, I lost it and I took it out on him for not telling me. After wards, I heard Abyss lost someone precious and made a mistake in the past. And he died making amends for it. Im sure he would have done the same for you is he had the chance. The whole thing was off subject, but he wanted someone to know how much he deeply appreciates what Abyss has done and what a kind person he was. "You have strong wings Tori", he says to her as he turns his eyes back to her while taking of his beanie, revealing his wolf ears. "And I know you can fly far if you just tried", he said with his tail swishing gently back and forth.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 am

Cross slowly put the guitar down and sighed looked over at Nyx.

"Now what?"he asked softly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:58 am

Nyx opened her eyes and looked over at Cross. She smiled and laughed while shaking her head. "I don't know." she said through her laughter before she sat up. She shivered a bit and rolled her eyes. "Even when I'm dead I still can't stand the cold. I'm never going to make much sense am I?" she asked as she tried to stop laughing. "I'm going to miss it though. Well there's a lot of things I'm going to miss." she said as she looked up at the sky again. "But you never know. Maybe one day I'll see it all again." she said as she poked him. "Just remember to keep your promise okay." she said as she giggled. Tori looked at Shadow and she smiled as she shook her head. "Abyss's job was to look out for you. Zero is the one to look out for me. That's just how it is." she said as she ruffled his hair when she spotted his ears. "I'm sorry Shadow. But these wings were clipped the moment I was created. My fate is sealed." she said as she placed the plushie back in his hands. She then turned and started walking away as she wiped tears from her eyes. "I can never be the kind of sister you want. It was nice to meet you though. And thanks." she said, but she didn't look at him again. She quickly left and wrapped her wings around her again as she walked the streets on her way to find Zero.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 am

Cross's eyes starred at her in a sense of pity.

"I don't know anymore either Nyx..but I'll try."he said softly. He smiled very gently.

"Don't I always?"he asked and grinned.

Tori was walking down the road and slowly..a small blue bird flew down..landing on her shoulder..in it's claws was a message..made in what looked like blue ink..but there were also small wet spots on this message..as if someone had cried over it.

The message on it says:

Dear Sister..

I have commited a horrible crime..and our father would curse into all seven circles of hell if he was truly alive. I killed Shadow's guardian..my younger brother Abyss. Now..I truly see what my duty calls for..and I will fight by Vincent's side to the end. Yet..as your guardian..I'm telling you to find Cross again..and join him and his friends. I will not have you fighting a man I have marked permanently. I will fight Shadow..but your job isn't the same as mine. Prophecy built me to protect you from this same fate..I see that now. You will not find me..and oyu will not find out anything more then I have told you about me. I was ruined by the government aswell as my own kind..but I never should have released my anger on the others..so in mercy..let me do what Prophecy really wanted..STICK with your real family.

Yours truly

Zero.

The bird flew away as soon as it dropped this message into her hands.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm

User Image

Shadow suddenly reappears in front of Tori and hands the plushie back. Before vanishing, he states to her gently with his crimson eyes glowing bright with passion,"I dont believe that. And neither should you. Your fate is your own and no one elses". Seeing Tori's sorrow sparks a new path in Shadow as he walks away with dark flames engulfing him and vanishing into thin air.

Shadow walks back in with a stressful look in his eyes and doesn't say a word.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Luna walked out of her room and stopped in front of Shadow. She crossed her arms and grinned while her tail swished back and forth. "Well look who's back. And just in time. I just remembered that I never exactly got to pay you back. You know, for knocking me out." she said with a low growl as she slowly walked toward him. Nyx smiled at Cross and giggled. "Indeed you do bird boy." she said as she poked his nose. She then frowned and her ears folded down as she sensed what her sister was up to. "Little lover boy is in trouble again. Guess that means I must go and save the day or else Luna will play too rough and then boom! Someone gets hurt and there's a mess that I'll have to clean up. And I really hate cleaning. Up, up and away." she said with a sigh before she stood up and laughed. "Want to be my sidekick and help me? I'm sure the little cuddle muffin would love it if you were the one to save him." she teased as she kept laughing and headed to the house. Tori groaned in frustration. "Damn it Zero! I want everyone to stop telling me what to do!" she shouted to herself before she saw Shadow walk up to her. She stayed quiet as he handed her the plushie and she listened to what he had to say. She watched him leave and she sighed as she read the letter again. "But I guess I should thank you too Zero. Just know I'm not fighting against you or any of the others. I can't fight against family. And you so owe me now!" she said to herself with a small smile as she started walking back to find Cross and the others.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

User Image

Shadow makes a long careless sigh as he leans back into the wall with Luna coming at him. "Just when i thought my day couldn't get any worse", he said looking up at Luna while sliding down the wall and on the floor. "Whatever, just make it quick", he said in a careless one as if getting beaten by Luna no longer matters. Something was defiantly on his mind as a weird sudden question passes his lips,"Tell me, how do you and Nyx put up with each other. I mean as twins". It was a strange question coming from someone who isn't a twin from everyone else's knowledge.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Luna stopped and sat down in front of him. She pouted and tilted her head. "You're just going to give in? Just like that? Well gee you're no fun." she said with a huff. She then heard his question and she looked at the ground with a sigh. "I used to hate Nyx. I couldn't stand her. Sometimes I used to wish she never existed." she said as she pulled her knees to her chest. "I don't know why. I guess I just matured quicker and hated the fact she was so childish. I tried all the time to make her see reality and force her to grow up. But she just ignored me and hung out with her imaginary friends. She saw the world in ways I never could. Maybe that's the real reason she pissed me off so much." she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I was completely cynical as a child and I never really saw a reason to be happy. The main thing in life for me was just surviving it. Happiness didn't matter. It wasn't important. Yet with Nyx, she was happy all the time." she said as she rolled her eyes at the memories that flooded through her head. "You know, kids would pick on her because she believed she could talk to spirits and I never stood up for her. But all she did was laugh along with them. It seemed like nothing could make that smile disappear. I was actually jealous." she said with a soft chuckle as she looked back at him. "I didn't find out she died until they put me in the room to start experimenting on me. They were just moving her body when I had walked in. I wasn't there when she died but I wish I was. I'd take back every horrible thing I've ever said or done to her. Because, I guess you can tell by now, I always wanted to be her. Knowing she was gone forever was what made it so hard to let her go. I couldn't be me without her. Which is the only reason you see her now." she said as she rubbed the seal on her shoulder. "When it comes to twins, you have this sort of connection. It's like you can't have one without the other. And each one is huge difference in each other's life. They both bring out the best in each other. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Nyx. Because she's all I really have left. I already lost her once and I will make sure I won't lose her again. Or at least, she won't leave without me this time." her voice lowered then and she cleared her throat. She tried not to show any sadness or fear as she looked at him again and smirked. "Does that answer your question?" she asked as she smiled.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm

User Image

"Well, I cant say for sure. Almost.", Said Shadow with an unsure look on his face. From the way Luna described her past, there where some similarities from there relationships as twins. Shadow could almost feel like he saw a part of himself in Tori as if they both posses the same soul, even though there are some differences. But the big difference, he doesn't know Tori very well since he just met her. But from the Luna described everything, she was in the same situation as Shadow. The very reminder of it made his fists tighten to were blood came gushing through his hands. At that moment Shadow tries to take a deep breathe in and gives Luna a sympathetic look in his fierce crimson eyes. A side he has not shown to Luna since he protected her from Vincent during the fight in the apartments. He doesn't show it very well, but he now understands a little what Luna and Nyx go through. "Your so much alike. Hows your injury", he asked calmly. Shadow sounded like he was referring to so,me else as if he met some one just like Luna.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Luna laughed and shook her head. "Me and Nyx may seem a lot alike but we're not. Nyx will always be that spark that outshines me. I'm just a cold stone." she said before she tilted her head when he asked about her injury. She had sort of forgotten all about it. "Don't worry about me ok. I am none of your concern." she said as she stood up. She leaned down and moved closer as she winked. She then flicked him in the head as hard as she could and backed away with a grin. "Now we're even." she said in a playful tone which was very unlike her. Nyx walked in and crossed her arms as she looked at Luna. "Do not make me tie you up and sit you down in a corner. Didn't I tell you to leave the dear alone?" she said, trying to sound serious but her smile gave her away. Luna just giggled and rolled her eyes. "I ain't doing nothing." she said adding a bit of suspicion before she felt something tug on her hair. "Ow! What the hell?" she asked as she looked around in a circle to find the culprit. Only Nyx could see the little boy run back to her side while laughing. "You know I don't believe that one bit." she said as she stuck her tongue out. "Your little friends are such jerks and they don't play fair!" she said with a small huff. Nyx only laughed along with the spirit. "All is fair in love and war. And this my dear twinny has always been a war. I think." she said as she stopped to think about it for a moment. Luna stuck her tongue out and then groaned.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 pm

User Image

Shadow was a bit surprised when Luna flicked his head as he rubs it gently. After Nyx came back in, they both started acting up again as usual. But the sight was a different view for him ever since he met Tori. Shadow makes a long sigh as a sweat drop passes his head. His face looked gloom for a moment as if something was bothering him. With Nyx and Luna bickering, Shadow slowly sneaks away and tries not to get caught up in this.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Luna looked at Nyx and had her hands on her hips. "Oh really? You can think? Wow! What a miracle! Let me guess, you want a cookie for being the smartest person in the whole wide world?" she mocked as she smirked. Nyx giggled at her and nodded even though she knew Luna was making fun of her. "I'd love a cookie! Just as long as they're not made by you. You suck at cooking." she teased back as she made a funny face at her. Luna huffed and crossed her arms. "I do not!" she grumbled as she looked away. Nyx walked up to her and poked her head while nodding. "Do too." she whispered with another giggle and they went back and forth like that, no longer noticing Shadow at all. Tori made her way through the snow and walked up to where she saw Cross standing. She folded her wings to her side and looked up at Cross. She smiled for a moment and then handed him the note that Zero gave her. "Apparently this is where I belong." she said softly as she still clutched onto the plushie in her other hand. She could smell Shadow's scent all over the place. The scent made her smile a bit more but she tried not to show it as she held her hands behind her back and looked at the ground. The good thing was that she now had a brother she actually liked. The bad thing was, she still didn't feel right being here with Cross and the others. She wasn't sure if she really could fight against Vincent and Zero. There was definitely no way she'd fight against Shadow. She was sort of stuck in the middle without really knowing a way out.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 am

Cross's eyes at first were misty...and he didn't notice Tori..but in a mere few seconds his eyes seemingly got back there color.

"Welcome home Tori."he said softly and grinned.

"We won't make you fight..but we will help you."he said gently and he put the letter firmly back in her hands. Not even looking at it.

"Zero is doing what is right in his heart. I am sorry that you never got to meet Abyss but..he was one of the better men in this world."he said sighing.

"Now lets take this conversation inside..its just about dinner time."he said with a chuckle and went toward the door opening it.

"Oh quick warning...never let the twins cook for you. Believe me."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games