Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:19 am
Amara looked at Erin and smiled. "His name is Roulin...him and his team, the four suites...though two are not present" she said honestly as she looked into the Brazilian sky. It was beautiful here, she just hoped that it would stay like this and she wouldn't turn something truly beautiful into something horrible. The breezed picked up slightly but not enough to hurt or destroy anything just to cool people off.

Elle looked over towards her sister as she moved closer. "Yes I did" she said ."I couldn't sleep because I've been working on something...it'll be something that will be able to change the world, but I don't want to let you know until I'm one hundred percent sure that this will be effective!" she said. She also waited for Noel. As if on Cue, Noel appeared, guiding all of them to a nearby Limo. Elle crawled in and grabbed a water.

Jeannie nodded at Lucien. "It's alright if they have...you'll have order" she reassured him. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair as she saw Paris come into view. She could only think of shopping and investing. Of course the cuisine was something she died to have as well. Perhaps Lucien could take her later...no in fact, she knew he would.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:59 am
Kojiro's body remained still, his lifeless eyes quietly looked on into nothing, as Nathaniel spoke to him, they only felt like faint whispers. Kojiro did not even respond to Ana as she touched him.

In his mind Kojiro stubbornly tried to snap out of it, his world became darker as doubt began to take its toll on his body despite his state of shock.

He remained curled up hugging his knees in as he became suffocated in his world, "...I can't keep fighting...I only get in the way...my bleeding heart does nothing but put my family at risk...I'm too weak to do anything...I can't protect anyone...I can't save anyone and I can't face my fears...But even then...I want to stay with them....and keep going...but then I will do nothing but help kill off the humans...like a monster..." The mixed images of russian soldiers being shredded by his hands and the horrific experience from New York..they flooded his mind, "...Raven...was I worth saving?...perhaps you should have left me to die...." He thought quietly.

Kojiro did not move however the ice began acting on its own as it slowly began to constrict his hand, it slowly would creep around his fingers and move further up, it was subtle,.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:05 am
((On Route to Brazil: Anya, Happiness, Nikolai, Roulin, Cecilia))

"That's actually three questions." Happiness replied as she spun around in a circle, watching as the skirt of her dress fanned out. Then she stopped and tilted her head to the side when she heard Nik's questions.

While Happiness delved back into thought about Nikolai's questions for a moment or two, Anya sighed and rolled her eyes when she heard what Nikolai said to her. "Whatever. I don't care what she can do as long as its not completely useless." she replied simply.

Happiness tapped her lips as she thought. "Was I hitching a ride?" she asked, again to no one in particular, "I don't think I was hitching a ride..." she mused, still tapping her lips as she began to pace back and forth between Roulin and Nikolai. She was sure that she was supposed to find someone with shadow manipulation to tell them something, but she couldn't remember what it was now. She had never had a good memory like her Big Sister Sydney. "I... don't remember...." She finally replied, looking back at Nik with her head bowed in shame.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:18 am
Cecilia watched the conversation unfold between Anya, Nik, and Happiness. It was clear that Roulin didn't trust Happiness for she was connected to the Heralds. Cecilia studied Happiness. She seemed innocent enough, but the young Celestrial Owl knew better than to judge a book by its cover. She had encounter plenty of "sheep in wolves clothing before". Or would it be "wolves in sheep clothing" this time? She did not know. She also did not know how long it had been since they had been in this shadow realm. How long did it take to travel from place to place via shadow? After a few minutes of silence, Cecilia finally spoke up. "Well, Happiness may be connected to the Heralds, but with who we're going to be fighting, we do need all of the help we can get no matter how big or small it is. Besides, a little bit of help can make a huge difference."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:06 pm
Che stopped in his tracks when Kate pointed out that they'd been spotted. Of course...this place was crawling with Owls and the further in they got, the concentration would only raise. "Eh...I have to rerort to my old ways..." Che allowed his body to weigh on the glass which cried out in a crackling plea. After a second of baring down on the broken glass, Che shot forward in a blur leaving Kate and L in the pyramid building. Just from around the corner of a wall, a snapping sound resounded. The two accompanying him didn't need to confirmation of what just happened. Che's casual stroll into their sight was enough. "Hey guys...we might want to find somewhere to hide for now...."

(Roulin and co will be later on.)

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:23 pm
((Other - Genya - Japan))

Genya blinked and then giggled slightly. "There's always a way!" he announced even as Demios wiped Genya's cheek off. "Nonsense! Science and research answer all!" Genya declared adamantly, then realizes he said it too loudly in the restaurant as people stared at him. "Oh, hehe...umm...yes, family love!" He grinned sheepishly and then noticed Demios pay for both of them. "Wait, why are you paying? You're the visitor!" The Alchemist Owl fumbled for his wallet and then put the set amount on the table and pushed Demios's money toward Demios. "Okays, all set! That was good, Demios!"

----

((UNS - Armand))

Armand had gotten used to Daryle's lack of restraint. Armand was the same way, but in some situations like these when there was so much death involved, Armand was a bit more reserved. Daryle, however, did not seem to change. But Daryle was a newcomer with much to learn. It was up tot he veterans to help him learn. The Prankster Owl was almost ready to defend Daryle if Thomas made a move.

Even if Thomas retracted like Negation, he still smelled. "Sure, sir, but....staring at one place isn't healthy for so long. Maybe you should consider taking a break and a shower. Breathing mine dust clogs up the lungs, and you'll be breathing out mushroom clouds before long!" Armand nodded with a cheery look. His words weren't meant to be blunt or rude. "Hey, Daryle, race you back to base! Sort of!"

After the conversation ended, Armand would probably drop by the hotel and then head toward one of the UNS base buildings that may be more suited for Bailey.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:37 pm
Demios laughed at what Genya said it was strange to see how adamant he was. "Well think of real world experience as a different type of research just minus the lab" He said. He picked his money up as Genya paid "I was going to pay because I asked you out" He said as he led Genya out of the place. He looked at Genya "Its cute how naive you are" He said with a small laugh. He took Genya's hand "Haven't you ever experienced romance, or dated someone" He asked. He waved his hand making a heart out of fire that was then blown out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:08 pm
Roulin turned in the darkened space and made himself comfortable by stretching out and yawning. The fatigue from the week before had finally caught up. As his eyes slid closed, he was awoken by Nikolai, Anya and Cecilia. He wasn't in the least annoyed, but his body was beginning to feel the sum of it's parts. "All I know is that she's a Herald, she's the master of shadows and her and Timothy don't get alone well." Roulin responded to Nikolai. After Cecilia spoke, Roulin eyes wandered off into the darkness of the area. He wanted to close them, but now wasn't the time. "Yeah, some help is better than no help I guess..." After giving it some thought, I found that maybe Happiness could be trusted. She was the most interesting of all emotions after all. Looking around, he also found that his team was more ragtag than anything. Smirking, he shook his head and snickered. There were worse positions than this, but like he said before, some help is better than no help.

~~~

"Now, you see, I could do that? If I do, then who'd watch this pit?" Thomas's bodily odor was stronger than usual due to his lack of bathing. For the past week, he'd been overlooking the construction team break into each Death Owl's home, the Sanctuary of Death. If he could still smell himself with his Negation inside, then there was a problem. Forever once, the scientist was right about something. "Heh, alright frenchie, since I smell like a four day old dead body covered in a foot of earwax, I'm going to take your advice and take a nice hot shower. If I come back and something's amiss...well, you're dead...ciao." Armand was already initiating a race with the new guy Daryle. He commended the guy's tolerance of his smell. Not even Thomas could handle his own odor any more. Maybe if it were just Negation, which to him smelled heavenly, then he could cope. This was a build up of sweat, dirt, anger and frustration...the perfect mixture subtances and emotions to produce the repugnant smell of a dead body covered in earwax. As Armand left, Thomas walked toward the hotel. The people he passed all gagged once the neared them and some even ran. "Goddamn it...like no one has ever smelled death before..."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:20 pm
Seeing no reason to remain standing, Cecilia sat down and drew her knees to her chest making herself comfortable. Her jade green eyes drifted towards Roulin who appeared to be exhausted. She leaned back onto the palms of her hands and blew a strand of hair away from her face. They would find Moli and Khalifa and save them. Cecilia was sure of it. Perhaps she was too optimistic for her own good. Perhaps that optimism stopped her from truly seeing the dangers that lie ahead. After chewing on her bottom lip for a moment, she spoke to Roulin. "Hey, Ro. You look tired. You should take a short cat-nap at least. We'll wake you when we reach our destination," she said, her lips curling into a smile. "I can even sing you to sleep if you like. I promise I sound better in person than I do in the shower," she added in a rather flirty tone of voice, winking in his direction.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:20 pm
Luca thought he smelled the scent of death, but it was just their oh so charismatic leader, Thomas. "How many leaders does the UNS have anyways?" He asked as he watched Thomas leave, much to his liking, the smell was rather abhored. He sighed and looked towards the others. "Well.....That was uncomfortable." He said with a small sigh. He was wondering how these people could do this 24/7 he was always the kind of person who liked to have his freedom he didn't like being tied down. He looked towards the destroyed Paris scene. "That's right, I remember that. It was all over the news, 'Paris Plundered'" It was the name of the headline he read after the incident, at the time he was under a different contract for a family in Rome. Staring at the scene he was rather impressed at the level of construction which had transpired, there was still more that needed to be done. he wasn't aware of ther purpose for rebuilding it. He wasn't aware of the Sanctuary of Death, Lucien had been rather reclusive about such delicate details.

Lucien smiled a little. "I hope so. I hate chaos, it's more then annoying in my book." He said as he exited the plane. He watched as other people were sent to get their luggage. "I'm sorry to rush us, but I want to check on the UNS quickly, I may seem to have a lack of trust in them, but that's not true.....It's just two Owls in particular." he said as thoughts of the satanic Will and the Hollow Thomas entered his mind. 'I'm suprised half of France isn't sucked into Hell.....Looks like noone has pissed off Will, good that's a step in the right direction.' He knew he could trust most of the members of the UNS, it was just the select few that he wasn't able to figure out. He glanced beside him as Sibal to walked off the terminal, drawing swift attention to his drastic appearance. "Sibal, Are the others near the Tower?" Sibal nodded as he looked forward before folding his arms. "Good, then we're on schedule."  

Nicko1421

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:50 pm
Ana's hand gently fell on his forehead, a small pinch of worry around her eyes. She watched the ice for a moment, until her thoughts slowly started to move into his. Her eyes glowed softly, a stinging pain running through her head. Ana stiffened, frozen as she tried to pull Kojiro out of his trance. For a moment she saw what he was thinking about and she slowly turned the death and destruction into waves of the sea and the shores of soft sand. So you feel the same way as I...Her thoughts took them both to the world she had created, her form standing quietly on the shore as she watched the waves roll unto the land. Ana looked over at him, her guard slightly down as she smiled warmly at him. "You shouldn't dream such thoughts," she said, her voice echoing through the air softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:03 am
Kojiro felt a small rush around him, he looked up to see the area change from darkness to a serene area, then she caught his eye, "...Ana?...how did..." he fell silent for a moment and then got to his feet as he looked around,"...But....It's true...what can I do?...I'm worthless...I have a family that cares about me....and no matter how hard I try I always fail...I don't have the strength to fight the way they do...can we really blame humans for what they have done?...children were killed as well...what If there are some humans that want to protect us?...are we going to kill them too...this is a genocide...but even then....humans all have the same history of destroying everything and each other....no matter how pure their intentions are...perhaps we really are building a new paradise...but...Is it just a fantasy?...I...don't understand...that...person I fought...he was strong...but...he wanted to say something....but he still tried to attack my family...I.....I don't know what to do..." in his state... he just talked in circles, riddled in confusion.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 pm
Her hand gently pulled her hair from her face, her deep green eyes looking at him intently. There was laughter in the air, small children running across the sand, leaving their footprints behind. "The mind is a very beautiful thing," she murmured. Ana walked over to him, her arm curling around his. "Walk with me." Seagulls flew over the waves, crying as the mist tickled their feet. The salty air was soft and refreshing as they walked, the sand shifting and turning under their feet. "The actions of anyone can be harmful to the rest of the world," she whispered, her eyes glowing as the image changed. It was a battle, screams of death and destruction surrounding them. "World War one was a battle between men. There was no difference between OWLs and humans. There was only 'Side A' and 'Side B', both fighting for something they believed was true. People grow up learning from others they've been around the most, believing what they say is true." The image vanished, leaving them both in a white emptiness. "OWLs are the same as humans. We are just the Side A and they're the Side B. Yet, we don't have to be on sides..."

The waves roared into the picture, children laughing as they ran around them and then running across the sand as the small waves washed away their footprints. "All we are is gifted humans. Some found that a hazard and wished to destroy us, yet others loved us. Raven was a woman who did not receive love, only hate. So in return she hates," she said gently. Ana sighed sadly, her eyes looking at him gently. "I don't blame humans for hating us. We are terrorist in this world because of the actions we take."

The waves rolled over them, taking them to the depths of the sea. The coral was bright with many different colors, their hues all different colors as the fish swam around them, their bodies shimmering in the sunlight that beamed down on them from the surface. "There is no such thing as a paradise, when the world is being destroyed to achieve it," she whispered as small bubbles escaped her lips as she let go of his arm. Ana turned towards him, confusion also on her face. "There are different ways to achieve something in life. Raven has picked revenge. But she does not chose for us. There is a way were we OWLs can have a world where we are respected, however this is not the way." She became silent, her eyes looking up to the surface, watching the waves, roll over them quietly.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:35 pm
((Let me know if I'm forgetting to post as someone))

Vincent looked at Amaya and smiled. "I'd like that" he said referring to the teaching her how to play piano. He then focused on the video game more as he was having fun. He didn't even pay attention to anyone after that, destroying the bad guys was what he was after.

"Oh no problem Lucien" she told him as she followed. "And don't worry, I won't allow the rest of your team to 'see' me. Well I won't allow them to think they see me anyways" she said to him in confidence. Her telepathy was amazing but fell short to Amara's. She had heard about the news in Paris a year ago, and the fact that it looked normal surprised her.

The Night OWLs were all in the limo as it began to drive. The drive wasn't a long drive but it sure in hell wasn't a short one either. Driving near a rural part of Brazil towards the mountatins is where the limo had stopped as the Night OWLs stepped out and waited for their companions to come and see them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:10 pm
"..N-no. No. That won't be necessary." Roulin said with reddened cheeks and a flustered tone. "I'm trying to at least stay awake until I see Noel...and until we get to New York. I'm going to need some coffee." The bored dectective began to amuse himself with the physics of the area. Like the half-herald that was with them, he began to lightly drift about the area around his teammates. He'd noticed an increase in temperature and an increase in outside voices. "Nikolai, are we there yet? It's been nearly half an hour now."  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games