Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 pm
"Part of has to deal with simply not wanting to fight." Edge grunted in response as she followed Tango with her eyes. "I think we'd need every Hunter out here just to get the job done.

"The rest of it has to deal with how wrong this whole mission is. You're not a Maverick and cause no problems to society. Hell, I'm willing to bet you help it. And yet we're being told to deal with you like you were a Maverick.

"If you were in my position right now, what would you do?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:41 pm
Tango stopped and looked back at Edge.
"I would carry out my mission. As a soldier should." he told her, before walking into another room.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:02 pm
"And when you're told to deal with someone who does nothing wrong, how would you deal with them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:08 pm
"It does not matter the mission. You are a Hunter. A soldier. A tool to be used by your superiors. A gun does not ask why as it shoots." Tango told her, shutting the door behind him.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:17 pm
"Is that what your creator taught you? How to be a mindless drone for their disposal?" Edge asked curiously, tilting her head as she started to follow where Tango went.

"That's not what I was taught. My father told me that even though I'm a Hunter, I'm not a weapon. I'm a person, with my own thoughts, feelings, opinions, likes, and dislikes. And just because I'm suppose to unquestionably follow my orders doesn't mean I should.

"At first, I thought he was just saying that. He made me in the image of his lost daughter, and tends to treat me like her rather than who I really am. But now I'm here, and I think I finally understand what he means." She stopped at the doorway of the room he entered, gently smiling into the darkness and at him. "I'm not suppose to do whatever I'm told. I'm suppose to do what's right. And killing you because someone I've never even met before, much less knew they existed before I was told to come here, is simply wrong."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm
Tango just looked back at Edge, staring at her.
"Why are you so adamant about this? Was it not I who nearly killed you just the other day?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:25 pm
"And not discuss earlier today how that was a misunderstanding? And how we both were in the wrong and could have avoided the whole situation?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 pm
"I am STILL your enemy. Why can you not SEE that?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm
"You tell me why you ignore my questions, and I'll answer that one."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:29 pm
"We came to an understanding upon yesterday, yes. But I am STILL YOUR ENEMY."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:37 pm
"You're forgetting the one about how you refuse to see the opportunity that's been given to you." Edge added as she turned away, going back to Steam and Dozer.

"And it's clear I'll have this discussion for a long time too," she looked between the other two tiredly. "Long enough you two should find some other jobs."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 pm
"Just do yourself a favor and just leave.."

"I can't exactly go anywhere, seeing as I have a ******** KNIFE IN MY BACK!" Dozer barked.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 pm
"I don't feel comfortable leaving you here. Neither of us can go back until this is taken care of right?" he asked leaving cover and putting away his sword. "Not like I'm going to be able to drag him out of here either if he can't move," Steam added, kicking Dozer. "You're an idiot by the way..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 am

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 am
"No, you're an idiot." Edge inputted as she looked dully at Dozer.

"The whole time he was civil and you ******** up everything. I'm trying to gain his trust, and what do you do? ******** it all up." She looked back at Steam.

"And I'll be fine. Unlike our paralyzed idiot, I have no intentions of provoking him into violence. I'll be safe. He just needs someone to talk to him, and thanks to the idiot, it's going to take much longer now. And that time used sitting in a corner waiting can be used getting the idiot back on his feet and you two doing some missions."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games