Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 pm
"This is under the assumption that we CAN find her." Niles argued.
"For all we know, Geminoid moved her. Or threw her body in a pit. We'd be better off helping else where than finding a lost girl."

"Lots of things, where to begin..." Lucy gave a stressed sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

"On him, and from what I can remember... There's some coolant pump damaging, his capacitor is also damaged. Limbs are ******** up, obviously, and you'll find cut coolant tubes pretty much anywhere you look in his body."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:02 pm
"Only the right motor is actually damage. most of the actual damage in my limbs is cosmetic and tube damage," Azm added.
The woman nodded as she typed away at the pad. "We should have no problem replacing those," she replied, then glanced at all the name tags on each of the uniformed soldiers including Azm. Her gaze stayed at Azm's name for a little while longer then the others before she typed away at her pad again. "We have a workshop in the north wing. I'll bring the parts in a moment. The rest of you are free to do as you like. We have plenty of empty beds if you need rest." She stopped typing on the pad and looked over the group. "Are you going to need a mechanic?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm
"The vehicle is fine. But a medic for the humans wouldn't hurt." Ben inputted, briefly looking towards the back of the SUV, where the doctor laid.

"And... If you could point us somewhere quiet... That'd be helpful too."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 pm
"A medic will be sent. He will help with your dead as well," she replied, typing on the pad again. "As for the mechanic I was referring to your android."
"Lucy is more then qualified to fix me," Azm replied.
She nodded. "I will see you in the north wing in a few minutes then," she replied before turning to leave.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm
"Take no offense." Lucy halfheartedly smiled. "It's just that I was charged with programming him. And he's a bit whiny about who touches him. An unintentional add on to his personality."

"So... Not to be rude..." Niles cleared his throat, staring awkwardly at the woman before. "But I can't help but notice you're dressed.... Oddly. This a new fashion statement that I'm missing out on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm
Marie started taking Azm to the north wing.
"I understand. It's good that someone who helped build him is here. Our mechanics are rather busy."

She turned to face Niles when he spoke. "The black body glove is actually an armor of sorts," she replied. "The rest is just... personal preference. Why? does my choice in clothing disturb your feeble male brain? Or dose it disturb something else?"

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 pm
The men gawked at the woman, unsure of what to make of her snide remarks towards Niles (and indirectly Ben as well).

"Now, now..." Lucy rose her eyebrow curiously, eying the woman with confusion. "No need to be so harsh on the guys. It's what they do."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm
The woman rolled her eyes at the men when they only starred at her more instead of answering. "I'll take that as a yes to both questions," she said.

She sighed when Lucy spoke. "Guess I can't blame them... not really there fault," she said, mostly to herself. "anyways... I'll go get those parts," she said as she quickly turned and left.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm
"...Am I the only one confused?" Niles batted his eyes as he watched the woman leave, looking to Lucy and Ben for answers.

"Nope. I'm with ya buddy." Ben agreed as he watched her leave.

"Well, she probably doesn't appreciate being stared at. Not when she's probably trying to leave an old occupation behind." Lucy grunted, looking at the men, finding them only looking at her with more confusion.

"That ain't a headset she's wearing boys." Lucy sighed. "That's built in tech. She's an android. And with a body like that... And how she looked at Azm... My money says she's Azm's little whore."

"Oooooh..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm
Marie set Azm down on the nearest vacant table then sat on the table near him and waited.

"Thank you for carrying me," Azm said.

"No problem," she replied.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 pm
"So... About your dad..."

"Leave him. I'll take care of it." Lucy growled, immediately heading off to the North Wing, following Marie's path.

"....Women."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm
The woman from before would enter the wing at about the same time Lucy did. "This should be everything you'll need," she said, setting a fairly large box down near the table.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:54 pm
"Thanks," Lucy briefly looked at the box, before popping it open to look inside.

"Looks like you've got some new things..." She remarked, raising a curious eyebrow. "I thought treasures like this would be lost in Geminoid's forces."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 pm
"We get stock in because there are still a few androids working for the humans," she replied. "Like myself..."

Azm stayed very still and quiet.

Marie hopped down from the table and got out of Lucy's way.

"Why the hell are you so quiet!" She cried at Azm. "You act like I wouldn't notice who you are or something."

Azm sighed. "Well... had I not just got done talking about you and what you used to do with my companions not two hours ago I would've introduced you."

She sighed. "Why would you tell them that?" she groaned.

"I did not think I would ever see you again... at least not two hours after I got done talking about you. I did it to avoid the awkwardness but you had to go and ruin it," he replied.

"Right... this is totally my fault," grunted.

"Had I known you were going to be here I would've never said anything. It's not like you made any effort to stay in contact."

"Yea well neither did you!" she said in a hurt tone.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm
"So..." Lucy began to work by opening up Azm, starting with having to cut his 'flesh' so she could proceed on with opening him up literally to reach his damaged parts. Normally, this would have been a cake walk. But with two androids arguing over history and awkwardness, Lucy couldn't help but feel awkward being caught between them. Especially when the argument was about sex between the two.
The conversation alone would have been awkward enough where it was. To make things more awkward for Lucy's end, these two were about how they used to have sex while Lucy, once upon a time, use to be in the some position as the female android. Minus the 'it was a job' part.

"That headset.." Lucy glanced to the gear around the ex-whore's ears. "What's it do?"

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games