Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Myka stopped in her tracks, clenching her fists. "Damian." Her hair gently jumped in the wind from the open door, and her bedraggled appearance was both beautiful and gruesome.
"Then don't say anything," he muttered, holding back tears "She can never come back...never."
"Dominick," he called. "Don't stop her...not now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy sighed, stopped hugging him. She looked to the floor. Her hair draped over her face, she sat in silence, then dared to pat his back. Crossing her legs, she started to cry herself, small sobs escaping her lips.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm
Xaene gave a soft sigh, keeping silent as he peered around Dominick to the others, hugging his fiance close.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 pm
Damian wasn't one to hold a grudge, and even if he did it would be long forgotten now. Seeing the way Grigorii mourned over that woman, he was terrified that he would be in the same position. "Christ, Myka, you're covered in blood." he whispered and ran a hand through his silver hair, eyes wide in horror.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm
"I have to go," he muttered, standing and moving to the door. "I will send Adrian as soon as possible...I promise."
Dominick grasped Xaene's hand, pulling him from the room. "We should go."
"Not all of it is mine," she muttered, keeping her back to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy cupped her hands to her face, crying louder now. Tears dripped down her cheeks and onto the chair as she wailed, loud enough for everyone inside the safehouse to hear. She grabbed a pillow, shoved her face in it, a desperate yet unenthusiastic attempt at ending her sorrow.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 pm
"y-yeah..." Xaene nodded, holding his hand tightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 pm
"How can you still be standing?" he muttered and hesitantly walked up to her. "Let... Let me help." he said and tried to focus his scrambled mind into being a surgeon.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm
"God, Xaene, I can't do this anymore," he murmured, leaning his head on a wall.
"No, I'm-"
"Myka!" exclaimed Adrian as he strode into the house. "There you are. I thought Carmen had taken you!" He lifted Myka, one arm hooked under her knees and the other supporting her back. "You need to rest. I'll stitch your cut in the Med Room."
Myka said nothing, merely closing her eyes and resting her head on War's chest.
"Damian, I need you to get Amy. This news involves you both!" Adrian called as he made for the Med Room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 pm
"c-can't do what?" Xaene blinked, holding his lover gently.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:08 pm
Damian stepped back when Adrian strode in and swooped Myka up. He looked at his fiance, expecting her to tell Adrian that he had it covered, but she said nothing, only rested against him. He couldn't help but feel disheartened by it, but he nodded slowly and walked around, looking for the girl she saw once. "Uh, Amy?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy threw the pillow away, looking up at her door. 'In here.' she yelled, then sniffed. 'What's happened?' she asked when she saw him peep in. She rubbed her eyes. Although she looked a mess, she didn't care. Her eyes were bright red and her nose was a little snotty. She looked up at him, grabbed a tissue and blew into it, then rubbed her eyes.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 pm
"The war...it's just too much..." Dominick said, a tear slipping down his cheek.
Adrian laid Myka on the bed, trying his best to hurry. "Stat with me, ok? Fight its venom."
"I...I can't," she whimpered, clenching her fists and grinding her teeth.
"You have to try!" He managed to inject her with anti-venom and sew the cut closed, but the Brit continued to write in pain. "Myka!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Damian walked over to the door and looked at the girl, remembering her from that one time they met, and she was crying then, too. He wondered if it was a normal thing or something made her upset. Maybe she saw Adrian scoop Myka away, too... The thought made his heart sink again and pulled his mouth down into a frown. "Uh, that Adrian guy told me to come get you." he said softly with a slightly upset look on his face. "I guess we have to get to the Med Room. Know where it is?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Adrian's here!?' she asked, standing and rushing to the door. She ignored what he was saying, except for the destination. She rushed around the building, looking in each room until she found him. 'Adrian!' she squealed, running to hug him. She noticed Myka there, too, and stopped dead in her tracks, her face a little blank due to this and the fact she was told about Trayl.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games