Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The demon smirked and formed a tight fist. "With pleasure, kid." he snickered and moved his arm to sock the boy in the face when he felt a grip on his legs. Armageddon stopped and looked down, gritting his teeth when he saw the mist around them. That voice! He recognized it, he met this man once, if even for a second! "Another embodiment?" he growled, his black blades sliding out of his arms. "Dammit, when will you twerps go away?!" he snarled and looked around, trying to pinpoint where the power was coming from. He briefly glanced at Myka. "C'mon, kid, no time to freeze up! Don't tell me you're all bark and no bite!"

"Clothes? Here?" Damian blinked. "I don't know, isn't this that one guy's home?" He paused at a thought and took his slightly tattered cape off, draping it over the queen. "Here. It's not much, but... Better than nothing, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:39 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka couldn't move. She couldn't even breathe. All she could do was tremble under the rising smoke that formed the shape of a man.
Said man chuckled and came closer to them, pushing the smoke away and towering over the couple. "Hello, Myka. How lovely to see your pretty face again." He reached forward, stroking her cheek with the backs of his fingers. "I do hope you've been behaving."
The woman finally regained control of her body, trying to step back and glaring at him. "Leave me alone, Milos. You were killed once, you can be killed again."
"Oh, but wouldn't you miss waking up to be in the morning?" he purred, stepping behind her and wrapping his arms around her, one hand slipping to between her legs and the other on her chest. "This body doesn't lie, Myka.It responds well when I do this~" He brushed his fingers against her core, causing her to cry out involuntarily. "Mmm, I missed that voice of yours."
"Get away from me!!" she shouted, tears falling from her eyes. "BEN! G-GO GET- AHH!" She screamed as he touched her once more.
"I'm on it!" he yelled, running just out of the smoke's reach. "Da- ROY!!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"thanks...." she sighed, pausing when she heard someone calling for him. "more trouble?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "wonder what it is this time..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon leaned back at the sight. "The Hell? Get away from her, freak!" he snarled and gripped the man's shoulder, roughly yanking him away.

Damian turned his head like Lynx did when he heard his 'name' cried out. "Ben?" he mumbled and started running to the door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Milos released Myka, grinning at the demon. "Oh, he's a strong one! I bet he's stronger than the last one you used to get away from me." The man easily plucking himself from Armageddon's grip, fingers curling around Myka's left forearm. "Did my grand-daughter tell you about the time I murdered her fiance for defying me? Or when I killed her parents for keeping her from me?" he asked, tugging her to his body as the smoke started to curl around them. "Or even-"
Suddenly, Myka slammed herself backwards, hitting him in the jaw with the back of her head. He fell away, hand slipping off her arm as he recovered from the shock.
"You little whore. You'll pay for that!" He charged her, raising his fist to hit her.
Myka managed to somehow duck out of the way, falling to the ground. "I won't let you touch me anymore, Milos!" she yelled, trying to scramble away, although her legs were still tightly held to the floor. "Just... just leave me alone!"
"I'd like to see you make me, you BRAT!"

Once he reached the door, Ben tried to speak, only managing out a few words. "M-Mom... G-Gr-Grandpa Milos... hurting her.... HELP."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

having just finished pulling her husband's jacket on after removing her wedding dress, lynx gave a sigh and pulled herself to the edge of the bed, staring at the shadows in the doorway. "whats going on?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

A black obsidian blade slowly rested in front of Milos, just a few inches away from the man's nose. Flames cackled off the blade and ached for the man's flesh. "Guess I see where the brat gets her floozy attitude now." Armageddon said, his voice low and warning. "But I'm not letting an even more annoying twerp like you kill her. Back the f_ck off, kid." he growled lowly, his red eyes glimmering from the flames' reflection.

Damian's eyes instantly widened when he heard the name Myka cried about so many times. His snow lance instantly appeared in his hands, and he gently pushed Ben into the room. "Keep an eye on the queen, Ben." he said quietly then darted down the stairs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Milos crossed his arms and walked around the blade. "How cute. You think I want to kill her!" Milos snickered, malicious eyes staring at the demon. "If I wanted her dead, I would've killed her a long time ago. Death is too good a punishment for a brat like her." Milos suddenly disappeared in a rise of smoke, reappearing by Myka. He took her chin in his hand, tilting her head to the side and licking her neck. "No, I intend to make her suffer. Why do you care, demon? You hate her. You don't even want the child that grows inside of her."
Myka tried to yell at him, only to find herself frozen as he licked her. Disgusting shiver ran through her body at the memories of this man. Where on Earth was Damian?!

"B-but I can-" Damian left before he could finish. Ben sighed and turned to the queen, smiling awkwardly. "So... uh... hi."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"hello again" the queen nodded lightly, sighing as she pulled herself back to the front of the bed. Glancing to the side, the your woman sighed as she noted the gown on the floor. "could you please be dear and put my dress on that chair over there?" she asked, pointing from the discarded gown to the only chair in the room.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The demon growled. If that brat played poor princess any longer he might be tempted to let her freak of a relative do whatever he wanted, but he also knew that he wouldn't hear the end of it from... everyone. "Just shut up and let her go!" he yelled and swung his flaming blade, causing a streak of fire to shoot through the ground and shoot towards Milos. The flames managed to eat the fog around Armageddon, enough for him to move, but he had to go fast by the looks of the quickly reforming fog.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The fog tried to surround him, creating a wall in front of the embodiment and his granddaughter, who was still struggling against him.
"Why should I let go of a sex toy? She's mine, after all."

He nodded and reached over, lifting the dress and setting it on the chair. "So, what's it like being married?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:04 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

She shrugged, pulling a hand through her hair. "it's going okay I guess. I can't really say much since we've only been married for a few hours" she drawled, fidgeting with the ring on her finger before glancing back up at him. "don't be shy, come sit!" she smiled, pattig the spot next to her on the bed.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Whether you and I liked it or not, kid - and I really don't like it - she's mine." Armageddon spat and held up his hand, emphasizing the black wedding ring. "I ain't getting my name slandered anymore than what she's done already! Now. Let. Her. Go!" he roared and slammed his blades against the wall, his right shooting wisps of flames against the wall and his right doing the same with surges of electricity. He struck constantly and relentlessly, not letting up at all.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The man gasped at the flash of the ring, then grit his teeth and growled. "Whether or not you accept her, she was mine first!" He moved his hand, preparing the smoke for attack, when he was shocked. Milos, not expecting the attack, released his granddaughter and flew back against a wall, grunting at each hit. "D-damn it!" The smoke shot out, trying to hold the demon down.

With a blush, he sat next to her and twiddled his thumbs. "So.... uh... I like pizza."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

chuckling, lynx nodded. "as do I" she smiled, leaning back. "so, "so... What were you and Roy murdering about during the wedding?" she questioned and say up, the coat falling off her shoulder, although, she made no movement to fix it.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games