Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam sighed as her power flowed over the bit of building, tasting the broken pottery and wooden beams before seeping down to the layers beneath. She noticed how her energy lingered near the girl, almost sluggishly moving on. It wasn't that the girl was hurt and it eager to fill her, more like she was pulling it towards her. But it was a minor effect that she could leave a secret as she continued her search. If the girl was a mutant, she wasn't going to scare her with tales of the magic within her.

"I'm trying to see," she responded. Then her senses honed in on a feint signature. Tears welled in her eyes, her body knowing what her mind refused to accept.

"Help me," she said, her face going pale with fear. Stumbling over to another pile, Sam began to furiously pull things away, sheet rock crumbling and the floor sagging under the movement.

"Mrs. Jackson, I'm here. Just hold on!" she cried into the darkness as she tried to get to that flicker that made the back of her neck itch.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David sighed. As much as part of him agreed with her, it made more sense to coexist with humans than to kill and subjugate them. "If that's how you feel, then you're just as bad as they are. You and the Brotherhood tout how superior you are to humans, then you go and make the same mistakes. The only difference is that humans don't have the same capacity to protect themselves that you do." David said quickly. "All you're doing is perpetuating the hatred that started this war!"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 pm

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

User ImageGretchen adjusted her backpack, glad class have been cancelled by whatever had happened probably something mutant related but she couldn’t get in trouble for it this time. She found Sumina talking to David, an x-men. She came up behind Sumina putting an around around her waist, plopping her chin on sumina’s shoulder.

“Aw, you ate of the chips Sumi and didn’t save me one,” she pouted before her dark chocolate eyes looked over at David.

“Why are you talking to him of all people Sumi. He’s a human-lover. Seriously bad taste to associate yourself with commoners. Oh did you hear there is a new girl in town with grey hair of all things like an old lady.”

She shook her head at the interaction between david and sumi, “i am heading home bye.”

She left back to the botherhood’s mansion and to talk to polaris.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageKitty sat down on a bench in front of the school her backpack between her feet, her archery bag on the bench next to her. She was rummaging through her school bag looking for her money she had stuff it in during lunch.

She noted a crowd of students near by chatting before heading home she guessed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:02 pm

User Image Larusa felt her body pull Sam's power to her, trying to take it. She shook her head as she reigned her power in, moving to help Sam dig what ever was under the pile. "Mrs. Jackson? There's a person in here?!" She gasped, digging faster to get to the buried person. She hoped the lady was still alive.

((meh short....))

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina shook her head and looked at David. She was about to say something when Gretchen walked up behind her. "He wanted to talk so I gave him an audience. And for the last time, stop calling me that. Don't make me bring your bad memories up again." She threatened with a smile on her face, drinking another gulp of water.

baka-slash-chibi13

Serafinariv

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Untouchable_Sanity

baka-slash-chibi13

Gretchen eyes flashed ember for a second moving away from Sumina crossing her arms, “joke or not, that isn’t funny Sumina,” she pouted before poking Sumina in the ribs playfully.

“I’m hungry, lets get something to eat and see if you can find that grey haired girl, I want a look at her, see if its real or dyed."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David stepped forward. "Hold on, I'm not done with her yet." He said sternly. This new brotherhood member seemed a bit on the aloof side. But she wasn't the one David needed to talk to.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm

User Image Sumina shot Gretchen a 'not now' look before turning back to David. "It's their own fault for being weak. Humans need to learn to pick on things their own power level." She said, Smirking a little. "David your being quite possessive. I don't know what to say about that." She said suggestively, laughing softly as she finished the comment.

Sumina stood up and stretched looking down at him from the ledge. "No. We're done. I let you talk long enough." She said and jumped down from the ledge, walking towards the front of the school. she didn't look back at David, but readied herself for him to grab her again.

baka-slash-chibi13

Serafinariv
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"She lived, lives here, by herself," Sam said, correcting herself as she dug. She wasn't about to leave the woman for dead. "She took me in." From there she didn't have any breath to waste talking, because she had to use all her strength to lift a particularly heavy beam. It was impossible to lift very high, trapped by some unseen counter weight buried further on, but she managed to shift it before letting it fall once more. Underneath lay a hand, crushed by the weight of the building. It was wrinkled and broken in many places, discolored by the dried blood and dust. What color remained in her face, drained as she frantically tried to move more of the beam, but could budge it no more. She simply wasn't strong enough.

"No, no. God no!" Sam cried as she dropped to her knees, reaching out to take that hand. It was icy and stiff. Her power reached out without her order, trying to heal the body that had cried out to her.

"Sweet mother, do not leave
Night for me is no reprieve
Sing again and smile bright
Leave death behind, come to light"

But it was like a bottomless pit, taking more and more of her energy without bringing the old woman back to life. Her eyes glowed a shimmery gold as she gripped the hand that had first reached out to her. But all the poetry in the world could not make up for the hard truth that she just didn't have the power. Sam was still to weak to release the power needed for such a healing. The cuts sealed and the bones aligned, but otherwise the life did not return to the corpse buried in the rubble.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's eyes widened when Sumina jumped. It wasn't exactly a short fall, so David's immediate reaction was to leap after her. David dug his nails into the side of the wall, catching Sumina and sliding down the wall to the ground. "Are you crazy?!" He asked harshly.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm

User Image Larusa watched as the pink haired girl healed the dead woman. When it was over, Larusa pulled Sam away from the dead woman. She pulled the girl into a hug. "It's alright. She will always live on in your heart. No one can take away your memories of her. I'm sure she was a good lady." She said, trying to pull Sam out of the rubble. Who knew when it would collapse on them.

Larusa had a twinge of sadness as she spoke those words. Sumina had told her those when they were little and their grandmother had just died. Sumina had said those exact words, minus the good lady part. Larusa hoped the Sumina now was the Sumina she remembered.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina gasped when David grabbed her, holding on the her as they fell. She flinched from his harsh tone and looked up at him, blushing and pushing away from him. "No I'm not. I would have landed fine." She said, turning away from David quickly. She rubbed her temple for a moment. The skin contact had caused her to reach out to David's mind and rebound off the mental barrier.

Sumina rubbed her arm where David had grabbed her. She wasn't fair skinned, but she bruised easily. She hoped it wouldn't bruise or Polaris might have a fit. She didn't want to deal with her then. Sumina turned back to David sheepishly. "Why did you catch me? I'm your enemy aren't I?" She asked, her blush gone now, but she still felt a bit awkward.

baka-slash-chibi13

Serafinariv

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:52 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"Because I refuse to believe you're not a good person." David blurted out immediately. "I don't know, maybe that's just me hoping." David said, looking away. He could feel his face heating up just a little bit. "... Sorry if catching you hurt." He muttered.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 pm

User Image Sumina looked at David almost dumbfounded. He believed that she was a good person? Did he not remember what she did and is doing to his friends. "I'm fine, but your hope is wasted." She said and looked at him, her eyes darkening. She dropped her hand from her arm, looking away from David again. She felt oddly compelled to not leave, but mind told her to leave now. Before she did something she would regret later.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked at Sumina. "... I don't think so. I think something happened to you to make you this jaded. I think there's a little girl inside of you that's screaming for a hug, but you won't let her out because you don't want to get hurt again. Just a ballpark guess." David said with raised eyebrows and a shrug.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:08 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"But it's not alright. I didn't even get to tell her I'd be ok," Sam cried into the girls shoulder, clinging to her as tears ran clean tracks down her dirty face. "I didn't get to tell her that I wasn't lost anymore."

She didn't know why she was saying all this, other than this girl who might be the sister of her enemy was the only one here by her side, but she didn't care. Her heart was breaking in a way that was entirely new to her. Unlike her parents, who turned away from her, Mrs. Jackson had been the first to accept her, even though she owed Sam nothing and asked nothing for her kindness. She was just a tender soul. And now she was gone and Sam, with all her abilities courtesy of a gene she never asked for, could do nothing to change it.

"I can't leave her here. Not like this," she said, hiccuping before sobbing again. Where were the firefighters, the police, the volunteers? Where was everyone who came when disaster struck to help the injured and count the dead? She didn't know, but if she had to guess, probably at one of the larger or more devastating sites.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 pm

User Image Sumina looked at David shocked, half because he was partly right and half because this was the guy that had wanted to 'peel her like a grape' before. She started laughing to cover it up. "This coming from the guy that wanted to kill me a few days ago?!" She asked, wiping her eyes of tears from laughing so hard. "Yes, I did have a little girl like that. The first couple weeks, but I killed her. What are you a shrink?" She asked, holding back a few giggles that she couldn't contain. She was telling the truth, she had felt like that and she had killed that feeling inside her. She didn't get close to people because it was useless to have friends. They left after a few years and she had completely given up on family. They had thrown her out, she would never go back.

baka-slash-chibi13
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games