Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 am
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Huh?" Leon looked down at the young angel, blinking in confusion. Seeing him bow suddenly, the man put his hand on the kid's head. "Hey, it's okay. I don't think I know who you are. Why-why are you here?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 am
Mayah Playah

Feeling the hand on his head, the boy lifted his head up and smiled brightly at Leon. "I came here to do my job!" he said proudly and straightened up, puffing out his chest and putting his fists on his sides. "I'm the new Virtue, Chastity! I came here to look for Sloth, because he does bad things with many people, and he doesn't even get engaged to them! Have you seen him, Mr. Court?" he asked with a tilt of his head. The Sin he spoke about was barely stirring from his sleep.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:33 am
Leon Court

He drew his hand back, holding it to his chest with wide eyes staring down at the young Virtue. "I'm sorry, but you're here for Nikolai? Sorry, kid, but he's a little busy at the moment." He glanced outside, then back to the boy. "Uh... Anything I can do for you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:37 am
Mayah Playah

"Can you tell me where he is?" the boy frowned. "My radar told me he was here, but you're not the type to do naughty things without getting married first, right, Mr. Court?" he asked, eyes wide and filled with adoration as he watched Leon's every reaction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:45 am
Leon Court

Leon instantly flushed, not wanting to lie to the kid, but not wanting to embarrass himself. Eventually, his morals won out, and he bowed his head. "He's in here. And... living with me, as it were. We're lovers, little one, Nikolai and I." He stepped back, offering to let the child in. "Come in, it's cold out there."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:52 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

And that was how the boy's dreams were crushed.
In hearing that explanation, the angel's smile steadily vanished off the face of the earth, and the adoration in his blue eyes melted into pure shock and betrayal. "Wh-What...?" he breathed, taking a step back from Leon as if he were a monster. "B-But that's impossible! Y-You can't be with another man, Mr. Court! I-It's not right! And y-you're not even going to marry him?!"
"Dear me, I've had enough of this." Nikolai murmured and pushed his way past Leon to glower at the little angel, who quickly backed away from him. "We've no need for your Girl Scout cookies, dearie. Hurry off now." he shooed and backed away to close the door.
The angel whimpered, looking as though a pack of rabid wolves had just surrounded him.
And then, suddenly, he stopped and smiled.
"Ohh! I get it!" he spouted. Looking back up at Leon, adoration returned to his eyes like his smile, only this time they were stronger than ever. "You're so clever, Mr. Court!"
Nikolai raised an eyebrow at the child then looked over at Leon. "Hmm? What's he talking about, dearie?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 am
Leon Court

The man, who was about to breathe easy and embrace the man he loved, inhaled sharply as the boy spoke again. This was going to be so annoy- wait, what did he say? Clever? "I hardly know," he replied, wrapping as arm around Nikolai's waist and holding the door. "What are you going on about?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 am
Mayah Playah

The boy shivered when he saw the male-on-male abomination but quelled it. "This is part of your plan, right?" he asked, nodding to the arm around Nikolai's waist. "I remember hearing that you had a crush on Sloth. I'm sure he used black magic on you for that, but this is your revenge, right? You're making him get a crush on you so you can get payback!" he deducted cheerfully.
Unlike the boy, though, Nikolai was far from happy. "What?" he mumbled, eyes wide and surprised. He looked quickly at Leon's face, though he didn't know what to look for. Even if Leon said otherwise, what if he was just lying?
The boy didn't seem to notice the Sin's dismay. "It's the only reason you would live like this, right?" he asked then made an 'ooh'ing sound as another thought occurred. "Oh! I bet you also planned to get him off his throne in Heck, right? Right??"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:23 am
Leon Court

Leon's jaw dropped in shock. What the hell was this kid going on about?! "Look, you've got the wrong idea about just what is going on here," he said, anger dripping into his smooth voice. "I don't know what you're smoking, but I have no intentions to dethrone Nikolai, or get payback for anything!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:31 am
Mayah Playah

The boy gave him a confused tilt of the head. "Huh? But it makes so much sense! You got upset that Sloth was mean to your heart, so you made him like you as payback! You made him like you so much that he'd stop ruling Heck, and now you're waiting for the right time to hurt his feelings like he did to you! Yeah, Mr. Court, take everything away from him!" the Virtue cheered.
Nikolai, however, had enough. His silver curls hiding his eyes, the Sin moved away from Leon's grasp and walked outside. The boy hesitated when he saw the man advancing, but before he could escape there was a blur of purple, and Nikolai was towering over him. The angel squeaked and jumped, falling on his rear, though his scared eyes stayed on the demon. Nikolai slowly leaned down so that his eyes could be seen. Although his lime green eyes were sleepy, they held a darkness and malicious evil that could shake anyone to the core. "Leave. Now." was all he said. The boy whimpered and scrambled backwards. His wings flapped desperately and at least picked him back up to his feet, where he ran off like a bat out of hell.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 am
Leon Court

Leon was close to losing his temper when Nikolai lost his. He watched in silence as the boy scampered away, only speaking once he was gone and they were alone. "The Virtues are getting worse with time," he said, holding the door open and watching the Sin. "Not even to be bothered to believed."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"...He was mistaken, yes?"
Nikolai was looking at Leon from over his shoulder, his eyes worried and maybe even desperate. "Everything you did, it wasn't just to get back at me?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:28 am
Leon Court

He stood still, eyes on the frantic Sin. "Nikolai, after all we've gone through, you can't seriously ask me that!" he exclaimed, unable to believe that Nikolai dared to even humor the boy's claims. "Of course, the kid's mistaken. Everything I did, I did for the sake of being with you." Coming closer, he knelt to the ground, then took one of Nikolai's hands and kissed it. "Nikolai, I would never do something like that. You know me. You know what kind of person I am. I would never betray you for revenge on something that you aren't even guilty of."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai nodded slowly to himself and looked on the ground. "Yes... of course." he murmured, though he wasn't thoroughly convinced. He knew better than to doubt Leon, especially if the one spouting out theories was a small boy who had no idea what a kiss was. And yet, here he was, giving it thought. It made sense, after all.
"What poetic justice, though, hmm?" Nikolai smiled bitterly and ran his fingers through his silver curls. "For me to end up like all those I left behind?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 pm
Leon Court

"Stop that," he commanded, standing with hard eyes looking down on the slender male. "You're thinking about it. Stop it." Releasing Nikolai, he started back inside and held open the door, good mood all but vanished thanks to that little twerp. Jesus, was it so bad for them to have a few weeks of happiness? "Come in, it's freezing. I don't want you to get sick." He gestured to the kitchen, suddenly older face frowning. "I made lunch, so why don't you go eat while I finish cleaning?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces