Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Actually, that might be sexy." the slimmer man commented absentmindedly. "It would emphasize those muscles of yours... That's it, I'm getting my clothes for you to try on!" he beamed and began hurrying to fetch them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony sighed and walked out to sit on a chair, waiting for Nikolai to return. "What have I gotten myself into this time?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Unpacking his shoulder bag, Nikolai searched through his belongings when he found the button-up Sloth was so keen on him wearing. It was part of that frivolous suit the Sin gave him, and he only felt silly when he wore something like that, so seeing it ripped by the priest would be entertaining to watch. Of course, he probably wouldn't get any sleep from Sloth's complaining.
"Okay! This might be tight, but I just want to see you rip it apart." Nikolai beamed as he laid the outfit onto Anthony's lap.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

With another sigh, the priest stood and lifted the shirt, shaking his head. "This isn't going to be good." Taking his shirt off and tugging the other one on, he was immediately stunned by the sheer smallness of the thing. He yanked it over his shoulders, buttoned it somehow, and turned to look at Nikolai. It was like a grown man wearing a five year old's clothes. The buttons looks just about ready to op, and the seams were starting to make little ripping sounds. "I look like a wrapped up Christmas ham."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nooo!!! My Egyptian cotton!! shrieked Sloth, though Nikolai couldn't hear him through his laughter. "You look so cute!" the silver-haired man laughed, holding his sides and wiping some tears from the corners of his eyes. "Oh-Oh, flex your muscles, like those ruffians at a pub!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Shaking his head with a laugh, Anthony consented and flexed, the shirt instantly giving way and ripping to shreds. Straps fell to the ground, and the priest sighed. "Sorry. Guess I'm too big."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

But Nikolai was far from upset, he laughed harder and leaned back against his seat to clap his hands. "N-No, don't be, it was beautiful!" he laughed and applauded Anthony. "Who knew you men of God could be so fun!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Rolling his eyes, Anthony tore off the remains of the shirt and sat in his chair, the well-built man left in nothing but his boxers. "I can see you're just loving this," he observed, crossing his arms over his broad chest and watching the laughing man before him.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Only because I am!" Nikolai laughed before taking in the nearly nude priest's look. "Oh but I like this a lot more~" he purred as he eyed Anthony up and down with a grin climbing his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:30 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Of course you do, you pervert," laughed Anthony, standing and stretching his arms high over his head. "I'm going to the bed. You joining me?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I wouldn't have it have it any other way." Nikolai smiled as he got up himself. He contemplated whether to award the man for all his hard work tonight or not. There was no doubt he had the energy to ravish the muscular man, but he wondered if Anthony would even be in the mood since they had already done something similar just a few hours ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Once inside the bedroom, Anthony lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling, smiling to himself. It wasn't everyday that an insatiable gorgeous thing like Nikolai was in his life, and he was more than happy to help. But...there was something off. The man...he was different.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You look like you've got something on your mind." Nikolai mused as he sat on the bed, giving Anthony a curious look. "Penny for your thoughts?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Hm?" he looked up at Nikolai and smiled. "Just thinking about how beautiful you are."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I don't recall doing anything to deserve such a compliment." he murmured as he laid down beside the bigger man. "Of course, those dishes were rather meddlesome, and I don't think I'll be going around a pot of water anytime soon." he chuckled as he adjusted the bandages on his arm.
After some time of thinking, Nikolai looked back at Anthony. "Tell me, what's your favorite thing about being a priest?" he asked with curiosity in his eyes.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games