Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 am
These paintings hold sad memories and realities the antie mews use dark energy like anger or sad memories in artifacts such as this to move between time and space these paintings have every powerful dark energy so they might have gotten here through there  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:27 am
Banana
I saw it was closing time then I saw a boy by himself by a lake I desided to say hi "Hi my names Banana" he then suddnly said "Your trying to flirt" I stood in anger "YOUR JERK" I stormed home. (guy: .jpg]http://www.absoluteanime.com/fruits_basket/kyo[2].jpg )

Chiarīdā
I saw Banana storm off "I wonder what happened" I saw it was quite late I then saw a plane.I kind of miss Bara even though she is a pain in the butt at time.

Bara
I was on the plan back to Japan "I'm glad to fight again"I muttered I then wondered if they had a replace meant while I was gone.

(Bara is back!!)  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:58 pm
(YAY!)
I rolled my eyes. "And? I don't care about dark magic, at all. I do NOT see why you're so worried!" I yelled. I sat back down, a little pissed. Kiri ran in. "Mila! There you are," She said. "Kisshu was worried." I rolled my eyes. "Of course he was," I said. "I gotta go Katsune. Bye." And I left.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm
After that kitsune threw the painting out then she herd a voice "you know that picture was not cheap" kitsunes dad sayed behinds her  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:37 am
Bara
I saw kitsune so I sneaked up behind her I jumped and shouted "HI KITSUNE I'M BACK!!" I hoped she knew it was me I then saw a girl with blond hair.

Banana
I saw a girl with brown hair jumping on Kitsune I shouted "ANTI MEW MEW" I kicked her of Kitsune then the girl had cat ears pop out of her head "ow" she said.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara and Banana foghting "GUYS DON'T FIGHT" I shouted and ran to them I hoped they we're both ok "Nya" I tripped over a rock "nya" 1 tear fell out of my eye.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 am
"I think we have bigger problems guys..." I said, my voice shaky and uncertain. "Kitsune, isn't that your dad? I mean... isn't he Ares or some other not so... well you know... one of those gods? The one where you get your " bad side" from?" I asked. I knew me and Katsune were goddesses, but we weren't well known, and well... I gulped. "I'm gonna go if you don't mind... I have business to attend to somewhere else... bye!"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:42 am
Bara
"Hi Mila"I waved and hugged her "I missed all of you!!" I saw the girl with blond hair glaring at me evily then I stood up proudly and shouted "YOU MUST BE A ANTI MEW MEW".

Banana
I saw that girl that was a anti mew mew shout at me that I was a anti mew mew "o...oh you must be mew rose the leader" I started to blush since I acused her as a anti mew mew.

Chiarīdā
I saw those two had made up already "I think you 2 will get along easly" I hoped that I didn't jix it."nya Bara this is Banana AKA Mew Banana" then I said "Banana this is Bara the leader AKA Mew Rose"  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:09 pm
"Ummm... am I REALLY the only one worried about that?" I asked, pointing to Kitsune's dad. "And, it's great to see you again Bara. Why did you leave? We all missed you. We'll update you later."  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:26 pm
Bara
"It was a field trip to england" I smiled "What's so bad Mila-san ~nya" I asked Mila I tilted my head "I want to know~nya" I then started to have a bad feeling.'This isn't going to be good' then I felt a sudden pulse of someone else I asked Mila "is it to do with anti mew mew?"

Banana
I said to Bara "I've always wanted to go to England" I said then my bunny ears poped out then Bara shouted "NOOOOO IT'S MEW BERRY 2" then I said "n..no I'm just a bunny and I'm a Banana not a Berry".

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara calling Banana Mew Berry 2 "Calm down Bara" I held her and then my ears and tail pop out,"she's good,not a mary sue~nya" I was hopeing she would calm down and it did work.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:58 pm
My eye twitched. "Now anti mew. Just not so good god. That's all." I said  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:08 pm
when kitsune terned aroud her dad disapeard "you guys this temple is not a play area IF YOU ARE GOING TO FOOL AROUND GET OUT NOW" kitsune yelled at the girls  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:10 pm
I glared at Kitsune. "I'M not doing anything, it's THEM!" I yelled, storming out. "That Kitsune..." I mumbled.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:26 pm
"baka" kitsune wisperd to her self then said "WHAT WERE YOU DOING SNEAKING UP ON ME LIKE THAT ANY WAY IF I WAS NOT AWARE IT WAS YOU I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU emotion_bigvein " kitsune said throwing a knife in the air then caching it  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:59 am
Bara
"Banana help me!!" I hid behind Bananana "don't be so mean Kitsune-baka san" I then stuck my tounge out.Kitsune was starting to make me angry I then stormed off into the night. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--pwQi297WKc/UL2H5waOJmI/AAAAAAAADPs/q2VW-t5VEYk/s1600/image.jpg

Banana
"Wait Bara!" I shouted at her I didn't think Bara could be like this Chiarīdā said Bara was a crybaby and dosen't get angry "she probly needs to cool down like when she saw me with bunny ears".

Chiarīdā
"This can't be Bara" I said "Bara doesn't get angry like this" I started to worry "It's not your fault Kitsune~desu nya" I said then I said "I'll follow Bara~nya" I left the temple "I hope Bara doesn't quit~nya".  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:27 am
Bara
I hate them!! tears started falling from my eyes then I saw Akio "Akio~kun!!" I ran up to hug him but he pushed me away. then he said "we can't be together any more" then walked off. "a..akio?" I said then fell on the floor "everybody hates me~nya" I saw a guy just staring then he said "not true you haven't met everybody in the world". (Guy http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111011225629/fanmade-vocaloid/images/a/a1/240px-Middle_1211493602.jpg )

Banana
I said to myself "I still think Bara is a nice person" I was running around and saw her crying,and she was with someone "she isn't with Akio" I muttered then I said "did they breack up" this isn't good what is Bara is cheating on him.I desided to leave it I didn't want to meddle with this.

Chiarīdā
I couldn't fight Bara so I left it and went back home I saw it was very late it was 11:00pm . I got a call from Banana it said "Bara and Akio broke up!!" I thought that this isn't good who else is gonna like Bara.Then I got a messege from Banana with Bara and another guy.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff