Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:25 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Goddess Aidos

First things first, I'd like everyone to welcome Goddess Aidos. She is our newest member, and I feel she'll probably be the last new member. SO EVERYONE SAY HI. biggrin biggrin

heart heart
Welcome to "Paradise" Goddess Aidos!!!
heart heart

I also ruv all of you guys. <333

Also, Blood and I were thinking we could skip to the morning day of the ball everyone is going to be having. Which is like... A total of three days. Let me know what you guys think though. I don't want to be skipping days unless everyone is alright with it. ^^

Hmmm I wonder who I'm going to ask? ;3 Or who's gonna ask me? Should we do the asking 'today?'

And I'm coming home today, so I won't be on till tonight. And also, to start a new day is good with me.

Well, Raiden definitely wants to go with Nana. <3
Have fun on your twelve hour drive. ^^

D'aww you're making be blush <3
And I did......well not really. We were driving through hick country thew whole time but at least now im back <3333 god does it feel good to be home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:32 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

Just like to state, that I'm so sorry for my inactivity. It wasn't expected. I'm at a convention presently, and it costs extra for internet coverage at the hotel. I'm having to survive with crappy bursts of the lobby internet. I should be back late tomorrow. And hopefully I'll be able to write a great post for you all.

Sorry again. smile

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 pm
iMusicLovah
I haven't forgotten about you be the way.. I'm having this huge block right now with Raiden. I'm tryin'. ><

AkioxGhost
It's okay. We understand. c:

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

By the wayyyyy. After everyone has put their characters off to bed, we are going to skip forward to the day of the ball. It shall be morning though. Shall everyone go into survival prep that day, along with other classes or shall it be a free day?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:28 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
I haven't forgotten about you be the way.. I'm having this huge block right now with Raiden. I'm tryin'. ><

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

By the wayyyyy. After everyone has put their characters off to bed, we are going to skip forward to the day of the ball. It shall be morning though. Shall everyone go into survival prep that day, along with other classes or shall it be a free day?

Lets try not to put too much on our plates  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:31 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

XD when are we going to ask? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:45 pm
iMusicLovah

I have an idea... Why not we skip to the day before the ball? That way everyone can run around with their characters asking people. Then it wont be last minuet or anything.. xD
Or wee could just make plans of who is going with who here.. Either way I don't care. I was thinking everyone would like to actually play as their character to ask someone to the ball though. ^^
I already know who my boys are going to be asking though... [Cough Nana... Cough, Zuri... Cough cough..]

Then Benny and Charles are going with Lucinda... I absolutely love how the three are creepy together.. o-o

I think you're right there. We'll have it be a free day.. Besides, kids don't need to be getting beat up before the ball.  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:48 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

I have an idea... Why not we skip to the day before the ball? That way everyone can run around with their characters asking people. Then it wont be last minuet or anything.. xD
Or wee could just make plans of who is going with who here.. Either way I don't care. I was thinking everyone would like to actually play as their character to ask someone to the ball though. ^^
I already know who my boys are going to be asking though... [Cough Nana... Cough, Zuri... Cough cough..]

Then Benny and Charles are going with Lucinda... I absolutely love how the three are creepy together.. o-o

I think you're right there. We'll have it be a free day.. Besides, kids don't need to be getting beat up before the ball.

Oh my god, please can we? Already know who I want my two people to go with..((Snort Raiden Cough cough Echo))
I SERIOUSLY JUST WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE IN THE RP FEEL AWKWARD AND LOVED D: lololol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:06 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Oh my god, please can we? Already know who I want my two people to go with..((Snort Raiden Cough cough Echo))
I SERIOUSLY JUST WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE IN THE RP FEEL AWKWARD AND LOVED D: lololol

XD Good luck lol  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:33 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Yes we can Music. ^^
Lol. The only time I feel awkward is... Never... xD
Loved though? Yes. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:50 am
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Yes we can Music. ^^
Loved though? Yes. c:

Sorry guys, I think my time zone is a bit different than the majority of you guys, so be patient with me. But I'm glad i get to be a part of it whee  

Goddess Aidos

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:30 pm
Goddess Aidos
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Yes we can Music. ^^
Loved though? Yes. c:

Sorry guys, I think my time zone is a bit different than the majority of you guys, so be patient with me. But I'm glad i get to be a part of it whee

lol dont worry your doing finehell i live on the oregon coast  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:01 pm
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

Herro, I just realized we are going to hit page 50 very soon and are only on day two... SO can you guys start sending your characters off to bed so we can skip over soon? I'd like to start moving on. ^^
When everyone is ready let me know so I can skip us over.  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:29 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

Herro, I just realized we are going to hit page 50 very soon and are only on day two... SO can you guys start sending your characters off to bed so we can skip over soon? I'd like to start moving on. ^^

My guy doesnt sleep much, but he's heading back to the dorm so I'll stop there if I must  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:39 pm
Goddess Aidos
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Yes we can Music. ^^
Loved though? Yes. c:

Your girl is so pretty <3 The alex in me wants to say hello ;3 haahah welcome to our little party dearest/  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:39 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold'

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

hunter-the wanderer

Goddess Aidos

I was gonna wait for Eeimae to respond to move Luca along, but if it takes too long, then we'll just do what we have to do. ^.^  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff