Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:19 am
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The girl squeaked as she was addressed by the scary man, clasping her hands on her lap and trying very hard not to burst into tears. "I-I'm Ben's swimming teacher," she said, not noticing the knowing and angered gleam in his eyes. "I d-don't know if you remember, but I spoke to your wife about teaching Ben how to swim about a month or two ago. H-he's been coming to the pool every other day for a little bit now."
Ben stood, a little to annoyed by everything that was going on, and moving to stand in front of Armageddon, clearly not caring about the red aura around the perpetually cranky demon. "Calm down, bullet-breath, I told you about my lessons a month ago. Not my fault if you're too busy playing with your little boyfriend to hear me." He glared at Alcott for a half-second, then returned his gaze to the demon just as quickly. "And don't let her appearance fool you. She's a-"
"Hey!" She pouted, crossing her arms under her bust. "Now you're just being a jerk, ruining my fun!" she harrumphed. "You know, you're the reason why I never get to date cute guys."
"No, that's because you're a slut and break their hearts so I end up having to clean up after you just like back in high school. You're the reason why I got beat up so often." He raised an eyebrow at her, cool, indifferent gaze chilling her bones until she finally stood and stomped her foot, looking at the demon.
"Look! I just wanted to come by and tell you how Ben's doing, just like I tell your wife every week. She's not here, though, so I was instructed to come talk to you. He still can't swim, freaks out when getting near the deep end, and won't even step into the shallow end. And if this is how weekly updates are going to be, with creepy blondes and glaring brunettes and your weird male bravado thing you've got going on, then he can find someone else to teach him." She reached down to grab her bag, then started for the door. "Benjamin, lessons are canceled indefinitely."
"What? No!" He started after her, only to have a flip flop tossed at his head. Rubbing the spot where it hit, he groaned and pouted. Great, there goes Armageddon's birthday present that he'd been working on. He sighed and turned back to the couch, setting his hands on his hips and glaring at the two men. "Gee, thanks. Now I'm out seventeen-hundred dollars and I still can't swim, and all because you had to scare the one person who would teach me with your stupid macho act. Well guess what, brat? Now you get to find me another swimming teacher!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Armageddon gave Ben an indifferent look and scratched his chin, his eyes flashed with amusement at the petty insult thrown his way. Brat didn't have much of an affect when it was a teen telling an ancient demon that. "Relax, kid, I didn't do a single thing. You're the one that called her a slut." he said then drank some of his beer again. "If swimming means that much to you then I'll teach you myself." he shrugged.
"You don't need to do that. I can do it for you." Alcott suggested, a gleam in his hard eyes. When the demon looked at him curiously, he continued, "I've been a teacher for years. I can handle teaching a kid a different subject that's as easy as swimming."
"You really wanna do that?" Armageddon asked skeptically.
"Sure. I've got nothing better to do, and you look like you could use some rest. You look like you've been looking after a non-stop crying baby." the half-breed snickered at his subtle jab to Ben.
Armageddon continued looking at Alcott strangely then looked at Ben. "Well, what do you think, kid?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:44 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I think I'd rather have you teach me, Armageddon," he said, sitting and crossing his legs, narrowed eyes on the demon before him. "I live with you and there's a pool inside the guesthouse out back, which makes the commute practically nonexistent, we get along somewhat, and it'll really make Mother shut up about you and I never bonding. On top of that, you'll be able to watch and make sure I keep out of trouble." He glanced to Alcott, eyes challenging him. "Besides, I'm much more likely to trust and listen to you, Armageddon, over a man that I don't know. For all I know, he could let me drown." He stood, slinging his bag over his shoulder and setting his free hand on his cocked hip. "But if you aren't up to the challenge of teaching me to swim, I can always go and hire one of the other lifeguards at the pool. Kyle Davies is almost always free, what with his girlfriend almost always being away on trips." He shrugged, then started for the stairs.
Let Alcott teach him how to swim? Not even if his life depended on it, and it probably did.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:20 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

The two men watched him leave with matching amused expressions.
"I think he was trying to make you jealous." Alcott mused between sips of his beer. He was about to laugh off how ridiculous it was until he saw the look on Armageddon's face. "What the- You can't seriously have fallen for what he said!" he asked incredulously.
"Why the hell does he know that kid's schedule, anyway?" the demon growled while crossing his arms angrily.
"He's a lifeguard, they're always free." Alcott deadpanned. "Jesus, I don't know what you see in such a snobby brat like him. He acts like he's better and classier than you in every way and you actually fall for it!" He would have carried on with how much he hated the pretentious d1ck, but found his words leaving when he saw Armageddon giving him a dangerous look. Alcott glowered at his can of beer then downed what was left in one gulp.
"Is that chick gone?" Gus asked as he emerged from the kitchen, most of the blood washed off him except for what stained his clothes. "Damn, I really wanted to talk to her more."
"You'll get your chance later." Armageddon snapped over his shoulder. He got up with a sigh and started making his way to the kitchen. "All of you clean up while I get things ready." he ordered while removing his coat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:31 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Once upstairs, Benjamin found himself on the phone with a beautiful, seductive, and very dangerous woman. She was coming to visit, and the teen was half-excited, half-frightened. "Arwen, you know how much I miss you," he sighed, rubbing his temple. "Mother misses you too, of course, but Mother's new husband, that demon Armageddon, he just barely tolerates me. His kids hate us for being her children, and I swear, Gus will be all over you. Maybe you shouldn't come." He paused, looking out the window. "I love you too, but- Arwen! Hello? Hello?" He put the phone down, crossing his arms and staring out the window absently. Great, just great.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:29 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"Somethin' bothering you, kid?" Armageddon grunted as he climbed up the stairs. He had both hands in his pockets, his coat hanging off of one of his wrists. His red eyes still gleamed with both anger and irritation from becoming a swimming teacher and putting up with such a tease, but they were also soft when he saw the look on the kid's face. Knowing that brat he probably got a call from his mom.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:38 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Huh?" He turned to look at the demon, then turned back and shook his head. "Nothing. It's just that Arwen's coming to visit. She never leaves things better than when she found them. I'm always stuck cleaning up her mess." Ben loved his sister more than the waking world, but he couldn't stand being her janitorial service or her shoulder to cry on.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"Oh yeah, you're sister." the demon nodded. He only met her once, and not in the best circumstances. She had a foul smell about her, not through stench but from her soul. Having her down would sure as hell be interesting. "So when's she coming? And for how long?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:50 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Few days from now, and God knows. She always overstays her welcome." He ran a hand through his hair, then turned to look at the demon. "Hey, you think you could scare her away?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:09 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

"Doubt it. If I couldn't scare you in my real form then I doubt she'd as much as blink." the demon grunted as he walked over to the shifter. Kids these days didn't find terror in monsters anymore. In fact, they loved it! What happened to the good old days of pillaging? He was sure that if he tried to attack a city a good amount of people would run up to him to try and get pictures.
"Just try and put up with her, kid. My kids will probably scare her off, anyway." he said as he ruffled Ben's hair.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:08 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Gus won't," he said, annoyance in his tone. "She wants to bone him. I swear, my sister is a bigger wh-re than my mother is." With a short sigh, Benjamin looked around, then leaned up to kiss the man's cheek. "I'm gonna go take a nap. You're welcome to join me, if you're tired."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:30 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

Armageddon's eye twitched when he heard the blunt comment about Gus and Arwen. "I'd better lock that boy up, then." he muttered more to himself than to Ben. Knowing Gus, though, that boy would sneak his way out of an underwater safe.
When kissed, the demon turned back to look down at Ben, watching him leave. "I'll join ya, but I sure as hell ain't tired." he smirked as he followed after him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:12 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben glanced backwards at the demon, shaking his head at him. "I swear, you're incorrigible," he mumbled to himself before taking Armageddon's hand and drawing him into the bedroom, locking the door behind them. It wouldn't hurt to get a little fun into the day.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces