Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:57 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He grinned and clenched his fist. An invisible chain shimmered before disappearing. It linked between X and Carter. "I'm sorry but it looks like you won't be taking her, as, you see, I've already reforged the chains that were originally on her."
Carter looked at X out of the corner of his eyes. I'm sorry, X...
"You must be that rotting scoundrel of a father that I've heard about." Carter tilted his head slightly. "Let's see out of the two of us, who's the real psychopath, huh?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:31 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
At that moment, Tsuyoi sensed what was going on, looking towards the direction Carter and X were in, "What's going on over there...?" But then suddenly the dog swung its claws at her, "Tch!" she was able to dodge it in time. When she was able, she jumped onto the dog, gripping onto its fur with her gauntlet. It tried to shake her off, but she wasn't letting go any time soon, "I'll have to take care of this before I can check on them..."
Once Wakai reached the woods, she looked around, "Erin!!! Where are you!!!" she started to walk into the woods.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He heard a woman calling for him and started forward. His keyblade vanished and the pain was rising. His vision started going in and out as he walked towards the woman's voice.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:40 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
While riding the dog, Tsuyoi's gauntlet began to glow blue, "Time to cool down buddy" ice began to come from the gauntlet, freezing the dog. Within seconds, the dog had been frozen into place. Tsuyoi got off of the dog and looked at it, letting out a sigh, "Stay." she said, looking at her gauntlet. But then, the ice around the dog began to crack. "Damn it...of course it's not strong enough..." At this point, her only option was to knock out the dog somehow.
As Wakai went deeper into the forest, she continued calling out to Erin. While doing so, she stumbled a few times and even tripped once over a tree root that stuck out of the ground. But that didn't stop her, she continued to search for Erin, "Oh...where is he...I hope he isn't..." she shook her head, "No, I can't think that way..." she called out to Erin again.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:28 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin walked towards Wakai, finally finding the woman's voice. Of course, he thought it was his mother. He kept going forward until he was barely standing in front of Wakai. Finally, his vision went blank and he fell forward, caught by Wakai with his head over one of her shoulders. "M-mother..." He, then lost consciousness.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

X remained motionless, looking more like a broken puppet than a little girl.

The man smiled
"oh.....you found the chains that the organization put on her, but look deeper if you can, look into the black and you'll find my hold on her is much stronger than your chains."
His red eyes were now seen as the fog and darkness disappeared from his face. He wiggled his wrist and for a moment, there were huge chains that could hold huge boats at dock which entered inside of X's body, however these chains disappeared once more.

"heh, figures she'd find someone that looks like me to cling onto, hoping for freedom and in the end of time, maybe it will be you and I standing alone fighting over this worthless puppet."

A cloak of shadows started to envelope X, lighting and fire came out from her hands and hit the ground a lot.

World Event: Destiny Islands started to quake

"Born of darkness and will always be darkness. Watch as she destroys your world" the man grins  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:13 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked around as the earth began to shake, "What!?" she then looked in Carter's direction again, sensing what was going on. "X..." When she wasn't looking, the dog had broken out of the ice, but it didn't attack her. Instead, it ran past her and towards Carter and X's location. Tsuyoi was confused as to why it didn't attack her, but she followed behind it.
"Don't worry, I got you Erin..." she said, holding Erin. She then picked up Erin piggyback style, and started to make her way back. The earthquake didn't surprise her, rather, her expression turned serious, knowing that the world was currently in danger.
Finally, Shinochi had awoken from her sleep, sitting up with her eyes closed. When she had opened her eyes, her pupils were thin, "Disturbing my sleep...? Who dares...?" she then seemed to disappear from the room.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Carter's eyes widened in shock. This mansion is a World anchor... If the mansion itself were to be destroyed, then the whole world would fall...

The ground shaking woke Jaecen, Kurona, and Nami. Nami ran out of her room and checked Erin's room, picking Ene up and leaving the house. Kurona met up with her in the hallway while they met Jaecen at the stairs. He looked at all three of them. "I want the three of you to leave Destiny Islands. I'll-I'll open a light portal to my classroom. Wait there, okay?"
Nami looked at Jaecen worriedly. "Da..."
"Kurona, take her." He pointed to Nami and Ene before creating a portal in his doorway. Nami, Kurona, and Ene left for the Academy. Jaecen closed the portal behind them before turning to the door of the house himself.

Carter's eyes widened before returning to normal. He grinned mischievously. "Ouch.... So, that was what halted me from going any further. Ah, well. I guess I'll have to try my best to stop you then, won't I?"
Carter took a strange stance, which appeared to be a martial art stance.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:30 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

"Who ever said I was giving you the chance?" the man said as the fog rolled back in.
"im not fighting you, she will." he snapped his fingers, the chains appeared again but only for a moment.

X stood up as fire and lighting continued coming out from her hands, her eyes seemed as if there were no life in them to begin with. She faced Carter and raised the fire hand towards him as the attack seemed to become a ball of fire energy, she was gathering strength to incinerate anything in her path.

The lighting continued to pour down from X's free hand into the ground continuing to quake the area.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:37 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He clenched his fist and furrowed his brow. He's ruthless.... I'm going to have to do something but I can't... I can't kill her....
His keyblade came to his hand, Hyperdrive. Carter charged, disappearing from view for moments at a time and reappearing closer to X.

Jaecen walked outside to try and find where everything was happening but he couldn't sense it very well. It was faint, at best. "I'll have to go beyond the barrier...."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:58 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

X ducked down as Carter reappeared closer to her and was going to head-butt him

The man looked towards the mansion sensing others were coming.
"Seems I should be off, X, kill mode."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:08 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Carter let her headbutt him so he could get close enough. But, at the last second, he disappeared in a puff of smoke, reappearing a few feet away. Carter grit his teeth, unsure of what to do. He thought for a few seconds before moving again but all he could think of is to sacrifice himself. Carter shook his head. No, there had to be another way.

Jaecen charged to the staircase and down them. He met up with Tsuyoi on the way. Woke up to the island being destroyed. Don't worry about Ene and the other two. I sent them to the school."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:14 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((I hope you have a good day :3 ))

User ImageUser Image

X fell onto her knees as she went through Carter. She threw the fireball at a tree igniting it unable to hold it for long. Because she moved, the lighting stopped making earthquakes but started to make a new hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He cast aside his keyblade and charged forward at X. It disappeared as he wrapped his arms around her. It was a fifty-fifty chance but it was all he had left. "Last Hope: Lifeline."
Carter disappeared and was transported into X's mind. He looked around, trying to find her. He called out to her and kept going.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((I hope you have a good day :3 ))

User ImageUser Image

The man disappeared inside the fog (he exits)

Within X, the huge chains were growing and destroying her heart as fast as it came, however as Carter entered, the heart didn't grow back, which was normal for X.

As Carter descended deeper into X's mind, there was no light left, the chains seemed to disappear, X whimpered laying on what seemed to be ground but there was really nothing there.

"I...sorry....he....chains...come when he here. I try to lead him away...."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games