Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Profile Approval (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:43 pm
Azeiel The Risen
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Love to stamp this one way or the other for you but im not a mod anymore.

i hear u. i just didnt delete ur quote thing cuz i dont want no one calling me a fraud like im trying to escape approvals  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:20 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Pad Chief
Evanescently Magnificent

I know blessing of the earth doesn't increase the cap but I was just offering that as a possible alternative since doubling the rate is too much heart

Ward the of the depths is cool except for one itty bity line "She does not receive the penalties for wearing heavy armour" This conflicts with the buki class discipline so it has to be denied

I see. Ward of the Depths should probably say "does not recieve heavy armour penalties from this armour" but I've removed it entirely as I'm sure that would still run afoul. New PA just allows me to cast Jutsu in the ground or not centred on me when they should be.

Is Blessing of the Earth good as it just gives a constant meditation state (100 NE a round?)

Thanks

If you mean in combat it would 50 ne a round yo only get 100 when you are out of combat. So from this PA I am assuming you are wanting to always be able to gain 100 NE chakra out of combat without having to sit and meditate correct? Because if you mean in combat the number cannot go past 50 and to be honest even if I gave you that it would just conflict with your custom razz

Is 50 the hard cap for regeneration of Natural Energy in combat? I had thought it was 1/3 of your total pool of Stamina and Chakra as referred to in the Hoshigaki Sage Mode? I'm under the impression Hoshigaki Sage Mode is a little old though and might represent an older system?

I can't see anything about a cap on enhanced generation of Natural Energy to be honest and if you could show me where the cap of Natural Energy generation is referred to in the systems I'd be grateful. Perhaps this is part of the overhaul?  

Pad Chief

Winner

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:09 pm
Pad Chief
Evanescently Magnificent
Pad Chief
Evanescently Magnificent

I know blessing of the earth doesn't increase the cap but I was just offering that as a possible alternative since doubling the rate is too much heart

Ward the of the depths is cool except for one itty bity line "She does not receive the penalties for wearing heavy armour" This conflicts with the buki class discipline so it has to be denied

I see. Ward of the Depths should probably say "does not recieve heavy armour penalties from this armour" but I've removed it entirely as I'm sure that would still run afoul. New PA just allows me to cast Jutsu in the ground or not centred on me when they should be.

Is Blessing of the Earth good as it just gives a constant meditation state (100 NE a round?)

Thanks

If you mean in combat it would 50 ne a round yo only get 100 when you are out of combat. So from this PA I am assuming you are wanting to always be able to gain 100 NE chakra out of combat without having to sit and meditate correct? Because if you mean in combat the number cannot go past 50 and to be honest even if I gave you that it would just conflict with your custom razz

Is 50 the hard cap for regeneration of Natural Energy in combat? I had thought it was 1/3 of your total pool of Stamina and Chakra as referred to in the Hoshigaki Sage Mode? I'm under the impression Hoshigaki Sage Mode is a little old though and might represent an older system?

I can't see anything about a cap on enhanced generation of Natural Energy to be honest and if you could show me where the cap of Natural Energy generation is referred to in the systems I'd be grateful. Perhaps this is part of the overhaul?

We're in the process of changing them right now and the bloodline sage modes just haven't been updated with the new information yet! The cap to NE is now 750 chakra with you being able to gather 50 chakra per post or 100 chakra per post dedicated to meditation outside of combat. I know an announcement went out but it should just have replaced the old sage page in the systems subfourm! This was actually something I was going to bring up to you i the custom jutsu section with your keystone  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:38 pm
Using my One free repsec fo Ikuyo
-New class Buki
-Updated chakra/stamina
-Updated jutsu totals

NecroPlant

User Image

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:49 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Using my One free repsec fo Ikuyo
-New class Buki
-Updated chakra/stamina
-Updated jutsu totals

NecroPlant

User Image

Highlight the line below me.
You are Denied .... Just kidding, Approved.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Kisuke Kaien
                        Nickname: N/A
                        Birthdate: Feb / 21

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Eye Color: Amber
                        Height: {ft + inches, centimeters, or both}
                        Weight: {pounds, kilograms, or both}

Bloodline: S a k k a k u g a n

Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, One Buki slot

Non-Combat Outfit: A long black hooded cloak that covers the body down to his feet.
                        Combat Outfit: If not wearing the black hooded cloak, Kisuke will strip down to a black fitted tank top that is hidden underneath.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: TBA
                        Personality: Kisuke is a polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing his Opponents/allies by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress, and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Kisuke is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, in hopes of often infuriating those he is talking to. But he also has another side of him due to his Sakkukagan.
                        However, this was just a mask to disguise his manipulative, and very dangerous, nature. In truth, he cares very little for his underlings, and is willing to use almost everyone around him as pawns to achieve his goals. He is willing to stop at nothing to further his ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if he deems it to be necessary. If he does find some sort of loyalty; he will attempt to make it unbreakable.

Village: N/A
                        Title: N/A

Background: { Personal history here. Please consider your character's traits carefully, and provide at least a paragraph of backstory explaining how they got to where they are today. While it's not required that you keep this section up to date, it's a good way to give other people detailed information about your character and their role through major guild arcs and events. }

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Genjutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Inception• With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as choose one Sense of Choice that will forever cost one [1] rank less in cost as long as the casted genjutsu's primary sense is the chosen sense. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely.
                        Second Class: Sensor
                        ▱▰▱ Resolution• You are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Genjutsu – Sensor: Genjutsu duration is increased by one post. Genjutsu of the chakra sense influence are one rank weaker against the user.

Chakra Pool: 325
                        Stamina Pool: 175
                        Chakra Element: Fuuton(Wind) / Raiton(Lightning)
                        Chakra Color: Indigo
                        Chakra Materialization: The chakra flows around him and then forms up behind him in the shape of tattered wings.

Passive Stats Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A {Ex. Punch Hard PA, Move Fast Training}
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Genjutsu
                        • Strong determination.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Taijutsu
                        • His bipolar disorder causes him issues with relationships; which he tries to keep.
                        Fears:
                        • Not leaving a mark in history
                        • Leading an uneventful life, what he would consider boring.

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Ninjutsu technique per post.
                        • Learn 3 extra Genjutsu technique per post."
                        • Potent Illusions: Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai

Personal Attributes:
                        • Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                        • Interweaving Fairytales: Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0 {starts at 0}
                        AC: 0 {starts at 0}

Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank :: 0
                        C Rank :: 0
                        B Rank :: 0
                        A Rank :: 0
                        S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete: {all start at 0, remove this}

Job Titles
                        • {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Mission, Training, Events, and Job Claims

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and jobs.}
                        Missions Claim: [ x ]
                        Training Claim: [ x ]
                        Jobs Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info, remove if you don't have access to jutsu. Remember that E rank nin/gen/eiseijutsu do not count towards these limits.}
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 15
                        • Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
                        • Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Maruton: {Everyone starts with the jutsu listed below, except Academy students. Do not remove them from the profile if starting as an Academy student, simply replace the "Default" designation with a training link if you choose to train them before taking your graduation exam.}
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

{Replace this with Element 1}

{Replace this with Element 2}

Bloodline
                        • {Remove if none}

Genjutsu
                        • {Remove if none}

Taijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}
                        • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Bukijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 00 {REMOVE. Current formless slots.}
                        {Find in Formless Style and Class information}

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques
                        • {Formless technique name}

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Formless
                        • {Formless type learning}

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Fayette Blanchette
                        Nickname: Lil' Red
                        Birthdate: 5/19

Hair Color: Blonde
                        Eye Color: Heterochromatic - Amber & Blue
                        Height: 162.7 cm
                        Weight: 54.2 kg

Bloodline: Kemono Shinzo ---- Kemonomimi Variant

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Candy...?" || "*RAWR*"
                        Personality: Passionate, Curious and Wild. These are the three words that describe the halfling Fayette as a woman born of a human and kemono. She takes after both of her parents, her calm nurturing mother to her wild carefree father. Faye is a very prideful individual who takes great offense to anyone or anything that she sees as an insult, a particular sensitive topic being her father or her kemono half. While she is carefree and happy-go-lucky, Faye has a quirky streak of indulging on more primal instincts when she uses powers of her bloodline that makes her persona do a complete swap to that of a cold, calculating predator which grows stronger depending on how far she invokes her bloodline. Faye suffers from a mild form of bipolar disorder of having constant mood swings and unexpected shifts in her mannerisms from repressed memories.

Village: Arashi
                        Title: Genin

Background: Faye is the child of Suzuki Blanchette, having been born when she was 20 years old and she is now 16 years of age. She grown up in a slightly sheltered life and been raised by just her mother when her father disappeared when she was still young, her memory of him hazy and distant. Her mother had taken to becoming a Kunoichi of the cloud village and migrated to Arashi when events had transpired that forced their relocation. When Faye grew up, she spent most of her time in school and had been forbade by her mother from entering the academy to become a kunoichi herself. When she was growing up, Faye often would attend plays and theatrical performances and on some nights she would assume a wolf form and roam the village streets at night although her mother scolded her whenever she done such a thing. In recent years she been growing more concerned with recent events in the world and when her mother had been out on a task, she enlisted into the academy against her mother's wishes. It's been months since she made this life changing choice and had since graduated, recently becoming a shinobi just like her mother, Suzuki.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bukijutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Mystic Hero You are much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into your personal arsenal. Through your great devotion to this path you can cast ninjutsu can cast ninjutsu up to your body rank without hand seals while wielding a weapon. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use and require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. They also cannot be molded during another attack, meaning you cannot be swinging a sword and using this discipline to charge a ninjutsu at the same time. You also gain 2 extra ninjutsu slots per rank. In addition, once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive bukijutsu
                        Second Class: Performer - Dancer
                        ▱▰▱ Grand Performance You take the initiative in a fight, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into your personal arsenal. You can cast ninjutsu can cast ninjutsu up to your body rank without hand seals while engaging in your performance type of choice. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use and require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the performance as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. They also cannot be molded during another attack, meaning you cannot be casting a genjutsu and channeling a ninjutsu at the same time, unless you are koraboing the two. You also gain 2 extra ninjutsu slots per rank.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bukijutsu – Performer: Able to make visual genjutsu one rank stronger when performing performance through dance. Gains two genjutsu per rank.

Chakra Pool: 250
                        Stamina Pool: 250
                        Chakra Element: Wind, Fire
                        Chakra Color: Black
                        Chakra Materialization: Fluctuates around the body with chakra use.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Versatility in numerous approaches to combat.
                        • Body transformation abilities.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Being cornered out of using her ninjutsu or transformations
                        • Counter Illusions
                        Fears:
                        • Lightning/Thunder
                        • Rats

Modifiers:
                        • x1 Xtra Tai Per Post, x1 Xtra Buki Per Post, x1 Xtra Gen Per Post.

Personal Attributes:
                        • Occultic Wildheart: Her anger spills over to others in her unnatural form. Gains the ability to make use of genjutsu through chakra materialization and auditory cues while in an Jujin Kaiki state.
                        • Mournful Howl: With a howl, a howling gale beckons others to be spirited away. Maintains use of the Fuuton element while in a Jujin Kaiki state, abilities are used through auditory howls or significant movement (running, jumping, etc)

• Ruff and Tumble: {Canine} Gain +1 Bukijutsu OR Taijutsu Slot, Can apply their learning increases to either Bukijustu or Taijutsu due to canines quick thinking. Gains +4 Custom slots dedicated to Kemono Shinzō techniques for their ingenuity and ability to learn new tricks quickly.

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0
                        AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Job Titles

▰ INVENTORY

• Twin War Fans, segmented.
                        • 12 Shuriken
                        • 4 Smoke Bombs
                        • Spool of Wire, 10 Meters.

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 09
                        • Taijutsu Styles : : 00 / 01
                        • Bukijutsu Styles : : 00 / 01

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default

Wind

Fire

Bloodline

Genjutsu

{Style name here}

{Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 03

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:22 am
Evanescently Magnificent
Pad Chief
Evanescently Magnificent
Pad Chief
Evanescently Magnificent

Thanks

We're in the process of changing them right now and the bloodline sage modes just haven't been updated with the new information yet! The cap to NE is now 750 chakra with you being able to gather 50 chakra per post or 100 chakra per post dedicated to meditation outside of combat. I know an announcement went out but it should just have replaced the old sage page in the systems subfourm! This was actually something I was going to bring up to you i the custom jutsu section with your keystone

Right but Sage Mode has no explicit cap on the generation of Natural Energy right?

If I was in a constant state of meditation I'd add the additional 50 to my Keystone which generates its own 50. It seems you can meditate in combat as per-

• Able to meditate, consuming an activation in exchange for 50 nature chakra.

I suppose it's a free activation so perhaps it's a little stronger than I'd thought. How about instead

Unable to meditate (so lose the 50 generation) but is considered in a state of meditation at all times gaining half of what would be gained during meditation. Generates 50 out of combat at all times.

By the by Hoshigaki Sage Mode generates its own 50 which is where the conditional 50 on the Keystone is coming from though it's a transfer/morph effect.  

Pad Chief

Winner

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:29 am
Metal Trsu

Okay so you can't have wisdom along with a bloodline and also you get one more PA to do with whatever you want! C:

D-Reiko Z

Approved!

Mattysandwich

Took a bit of thought on this one but I just think that even though it's a small effect like handseal replacement, it's just too much like Uzumaki's PA and ends up making it kinda useless.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:37 am
Pad Chief

Well yes it does sorta. The cap in combat is 50 Ne per post with a total cap of 750 but you don't meditate in combat you use the one jutsu or shadow clones. I think this meditation stuff is where the confusion is so lemme offer this. I don't care how much NE you generate while being outside of combat so write it as this: is considered in a state of meditation at all times. Generates and extra 50 out of combat at all times. So you're total out of combat NE regen is 150 and then clearly define something being out of combat as not taking or receiving hostile actions for one post.  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Pad Chief

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:57 am
Evanescently Magnificent
Pad Chief

Well yes it does sorta. The cap in combat is 50 Ne per post with a total cap of 750 but you don't meditate in combat you use the one jutsu or shadow clones. I think this meditation stuff is where the confusion is so lemme offer this. I don't care how much NE you generate while being outside of combat so write it as this: is considered in a state of meditation at all times. Generates and extra 50 out of combat at all times. So you're total out of combat NE regen is 150 and then clearly define something being out of combat as not taking or receiving hostile actions for one post.

There we go. Done as suggested.

• Blessing of the Earth:
Geothermal heat flows willingly into Breezy and while not in combat she is considered to be in a meditation state and generates an additional 50 Natural Energy for each post made. Combat begins as soon as anyone makes an offensive action against her or she makes an offensive action against someone or something else including inanimate objects and animals. Combat ends when hostile action has ceased and the post thereafter her Natural Energy regeneration recommences.

It's kind of confusing honestly that there are two things referred to as meditation though and that the Hoshigaki Sage Mode has an alternate cap on generation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:18 am
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Kisuke Kaien
                        Nickname: N/A
                        Birthdate: Feb / 21

Eye Color: Amber
                        Height: {ft + inches, centimeters, or both}
                        Weight: {pounds, kilograms, or both}

Bloodline: S a k k a k u g a n

Non-Combat Outfit: A long black hooded cloak that covers the body down to his feet.
                        Combat Outfit: If not wearing the black hooded cloak, Kisuke will strip down to a black fitted tank top that is hidden underneath.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: TBA
                        Personality: Kisuke is a polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing his Opponents/allies by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress, and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Kisuke is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, in hopes of often infuriating those he is talking to. But he also has another side of him due to his Sakkukagan.
                        However, this was just a mask to disguise his manipulative, and very dangerous, nature. In truth, he cares very little for his underlings, and is willing to use almost everyone around him as pawns to achieve his goals. He is willing to stop at nothing to further his ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if he deems it to be necessary. If he does find some sort of loyalty; he will attempt to make it unbreakable.

Village: N/A
                        Title: N/A

Background: Being born into the world of the Shinobi , Kisuke was brought up in a care free mentality with the emphasis of reading and training being expressed in a free spirited ideology. His parents brought him up to keep a laid back attitude through out everything he did and not stress upon things which could trouble him to the point of exhaustion. And so he kept this mentality, even through his roughest of days. He worked enough upon his training and any task given to him during this time with poise and a relaxed manner. He learned to talk his way through his battles with a clear mind through his attitude he obtained in his upbringing. Eventually through his time, he learned to pick and choose his battles, never refusing if it meant insulting the opponent if he did such a thing.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Genjutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Inception• With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as choose one Sense of Choice that will forever cost one [1] rank less in cost as long as the casted genjutsu's primary sense is the chosen sense. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely.
                        Second Class: Sensor
                        ▱▰▱ Resolution• You are more determined to get fine details from your sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the range of your techniques is reduced by half. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used. This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Genjutsu – Sensor: Genjutsu duration is increased by one post. Genjutsu of the chakra sense influence are one rank weaker against the user.

Chakra Pool: 325
                        Stamina Pool: 175
                        Chakra Element: Fuuton(Wind) / Raiton(Lightning)
                        Chakra Color: Indigo
                        Chakra Materialization: The chakra flows around him and then forms up behind him in the shape of tattered wings.

Passive Stats Increases: {Descriptive ranks may be used in place of numbers for this section if desired. All of these start at 0/no buff, with each increase of 1 denoting a one level increase in the descriptive rank bonus to that stat. When you gain a passive benefit, add it to these totals and denote the source in place of the N/A under the relevant stat.}
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A {Ex. Punch Hard PA, Move Fast Training}
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Genjutsu
                        • Strong determination.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Taijutsu
                        • His bipolar disorder causes him issues with relationships; which he tries to keep.
                        Fears:
                        • Not leaving a mark in history
                        • Leading an uneventful life, what he would consider boring.

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Ninjutsu technique per post.
                        • Learn 3 extra Genjutsu technique per post."
                        • Potent Illusions: Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai

Personal Attributes:
                        • Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                        • Interweaving Fairytales: Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0 {starts at 0}
                        AC: 0 {starts at 0}

Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Crafting Trees

Job Titles

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and jobs.}

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info, remove if you don't have access to jutsu. Remember that E rank nin/gen/eiseijutsu do not count towards these limits.}
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 15
                        • Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
                        • Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Maruton: {Everyone starts with the jutsu listed below, except Academy students. Do not remove them from the profile if starting as an Academy student, simply replace the "Default" designation with a training link if you choose to train them before taking your graduation exam.}
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default

{Replace this with Element 1}

{Replace this with Element 2}

Bloodline
                        • {Remove if none}

Genjutsu
                        • {Remove if none}

{Style name here}

{Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 00 {REMOVE. Current formless slots.}
                        {Find in Formless Style and Class information}

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Formless
                        • {Formless type learning}

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

I'm just gonna hold off on that last PA, if that's kool and I will repost with changes whenever I can think of something.

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:54 am
time and timor
Fish Bois Gucci Gang

Neighborhood Watch
Since these thread bois are more or less more thread bois that people bois its a really iffy area. But I guess it could prove a double edged sword maaaybe this is quite a thing I must be doing thinking...you see because taste gen, and sound gen, actually most gen barring sight and chakra don't really translate well to thread boys. So I suppose one wouldn't know that the thread boy is actually being genned in that sense and one could per say bring back a thread boy thinking its perfectly fine but at the same time one could argue those gens wouldn't affect the thread boys to begin with. If gens used on the threadbois are still effective despite their lack of sensory organs I suppose I'd let this slide because with that Kameyo would never know if one of her threadbois is infected because it wouldn't display the effects of infection buuuut then again...its just really iffy. A Jiongu can have up to 8 hearts. This means up to 8 thread boys. There's no real way for a Gen user to rack up that much gen uses even with maintaining sustains so this creates a semi pseudo-gen immunnity once passing 3 hearts and gen immunity is a hard nope. I'd be willing to allow one gen redirection at the chance of possible self-contamination but not per heart and only one gen redirection, and said threadboi despite not having the sensory components to be affected by said gen would stilll be treated as though they did. So after much self delegation I think I'd allow it following that criteria assuming you still even want it at this point.

Mattysandwich
Gucci Gang

Evanescently Magnificent
Gucci Gang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:52 am
NecroPlant
Neighborhood Watch
Since these thread bois are more or less more thread bois that people bois its a really iffy area. But I guess it could prove a double edged sword maaaybe this is quite a thing I must be doing thinking...you see because taste gen, and sound gen, actually most gen barring sight and chakra don't really translate well to thread boys. So I suppose one wouldn't know that the thread boy is actually being genned in that sense and one could per say bring back a thread boy thinking its perfectly fine but at the same time one could argue those gens wouldn't affect the thread boys to begin with. If gens used on the threadbois are still effective despite their lack of sensory organs I suppose I'd let this slide because with that Kameyo would never know if one of her threadbois is infected because it wouldn't display the effects of infection buuuut then again...its just really iffy. A Jiongu can have up to 8 hearts. This means up to 8 thread boys. There's no real way for a Gen user to rack up that much gen uses even with maintaining sustains so this creates a semi pseudo-gen immunnity once passing 3 hearts and gen immunity is a hard nope. I'd be willing to allow one gen redirection at the chance of possible self-contamination but not per heart and only one gen redirection, and said threadboi despite not having the sensory components to be affected by said gen would stilll be treated as though they did. So after much self delegation I think I'd allow it following that criteria assuming you still even want it at this point.

Jiongu can only have five hearts in SR but I see what you mean... If the monster falls under the genjutsu and later gets kai'd out by Kameyo, am I able to redirect genjutsu again so long as it is always only ever one genjutsu and one thread boi active total?  

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:43 am
Jack Class Based PA for Susumu:
Susumu does not have an Elemental Affinity in the traditional sense. Instead he has Elemental Affinity in the sense of him being able to learn jutsu from those particular elements, however they do not carry their natural elemental affinity. Instead they are treated as Maruton for the purposes of spots taken on jutsu list, and any benefits or detriments involving jutsu. They do however carry on effects based on the affinity they once were if the jutsu has it, such as if a katon jutsu has a burning effect or a ration jutsu has a stunning effect.  
③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games