Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:10 pm

The king nodded. "He is a good lad. And what of some of my more familiar subjects? There are so many familiar faces I do not see. I hope the whole castle has not got the plauge..."
"I highly doubt it sire. I think many of them have been sent to visit their families in village with so little to do here. Both you and the princess living in the castle, save for Raylana's bedroom."
"Ah, I see." said the King. "What of that mysterious girl. What was her name? Inwe? I was not aware she had family to visit."
"It is my understanding she is the only one caring for Kojay, and never leaves his side your magesty."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:51 am

Kaden, calculated that he had effectivly made an excuse for everyone who was absent. The King called for Jaden. "I'm so weary after my long journey, and hungry for a good meal. Sup with me, and we will discuss plans for our conjoined kingdoms." The king said.
Kaden was sure this was about as charming as the king got, but he could deal with him on the civil level. He shuddered to think of how he would cope when he bacame comfortable enough with him to show some of his truer colours.

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:36 pm

raylana swore lightly. "we have to go faster" she said "if my fathers home and he realizes im not there everyones done for." she stopped "inwe go on, i'll have to go back home. it's not worth the risk."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:15 am

i thought the king was evil, he thought, well better head bck to inwe

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:34 am

Kojay walked up to Raylana and looked just like her "guess what i just learned." he grined "you head on you're more help then i am. I'll go back in your place." he said in a sweet voice like hers.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:50 am

"you're kidding" she said "how are we supposed to find this man without you?" she asked

DragonSong

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:06 pm

"We won't be able to go on. I've known many afriend who went on with out good knowing of these parts." Inwe sighed deeply. She gazed out over the land.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:19 pm

he shoves his hand into his head and rips out a red star covered in blood "well now that thats done here" he smiled "It's my memory of this area, being dead RULES!" he hands them the star

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:21 pm

Inwe reached out and grabbed the star.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:49 am

"alright" she said "im sorry kojay but thats gross, lets go then"

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:47 am

"i know, but at least it didn't hurt!" he hurrys back to the castle and hops into raylanas bed an falls asleep
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:59 pm

Inwe looked at the star and flew high above the ground. She saw a faint trail of smoke then dove down to raylana. "That way!"

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:08 pm

They ate their meal slowly, with a polite conversation about the two kingdoms. "I think I must visit my daughter now. I must speak with her. Excuse me." The King rose and headed for Raylana's room. Kaden stood quickly, and rushed back to him.
"Your highness. I am sure she is asleep and in recovery. Perhaps you and I would go over the maps of the Kingdom?"
"No, I must see my daughter. I will wake her." The king burst into Raylana's room and Kaden braced himself for the worst. The King strode over to Raylana's bed and much to Kaden's suprise, Raylana was there!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:34 pm

raylana nodded and the mare bolted foreward, raylana leaned easily into the movement with a smile on her face

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:55 am

"father...." kojay said sweetly. "you are home so.... soon...."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games