Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:58 pm
"That I do not know, all I know is there is trouble brewing in Byako and we need to n** it in the bud." Desta said with a glint of flame in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:10 pm
Blin marveled at his leaders bold nature hoping to one day be as great as her. "What is our first move Miss Desta?"  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:33 pm
"Our first move will be to complete some recon in those areas of byako." Desta said waving towards the map that was slowly turning green.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:20 pm
"So we will take some of the Hunters and check out the Industry district and Firma Park?" Blin asked to confirm the plan.  

Blight_of_Luca

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 pm
Charon overhearing the conversation, stepped forward. "If its hunters you need, then count me in." He said, cracking his neck and knuckles  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:44 am
The Registar held up a file. "This mission Charon if you choose to accept it is to search out a little known musical group that was last scene entering the premises of Naga Scales, a Jarian funded eatery. Follow them closely and await further instructions. Go incognito and do not reveal your mission to anyone. This message wil explode in five seconds." The Registar crumples up the paper and throws it into the telaporter where it is transported outside of the ship follows by a loud explosion.  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 pm
"Yes, You take whoever you need with you to the Industry District. I will be heading to Firma Park with my brother and a set of Starunes." Desta said as they left the hidden study.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:58 am
"Yes Miss Desta." Blin went to the armory to pick out a new club, this time settling for one made from mother oak. Reuniting with Kitsuname once more he lets her climb into his pocket. He selects two cannon starunes and a knight starune to follow him before heading to the Industry district.

((To Industrial Industry area.))  

Blight_of_Luca

Satsuko13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:51 am
What about me??? *I say as I am left behind*  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:37 pm
*i sit and wait for a bit untl the registr person comes up to me* "can i help u" *it sez* "ya! i wanna b a hunter!!!1!" *i say* "ok" *it sez* "u cn b a huntr now!" "YAY!!!" *i say and dnace* "i am a hunter now!!" *i decide to leave the ship* "where shud i go?" *i say* *i decide to go to the island resort for a tan!*  

Satsuko13

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:37 am
The ship hums to life as the Starunes finish some minor repairs that were slowing it down. Soon the Hunter Clan would become a much more dominant force in the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:37 pm
Charon sat on the ground, fixing his head tentacle so it was not infront of him. "I've forgotten what I was doing."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 am
The ship Aria answered Charon. "You were going to take a new mission Charon. Would you like to be transported to the nearest mission center?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 pm
Brett wound up flying to Aria on his hoverboard, scattering the fliers advertising Gunlock as he did. The hangar doors opened for him as he flew into Aria. He landed, propped his hoverboard against the wall and dropped the stapler and glue gun. He walked up to the elevator and took it up to the registrar. "Is Ms. Desta here? There's something I'd like to discuss with her."  

The Mage of Space

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces