Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:42 pm
ok, but why are they chasing you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:43 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
Demyx come out i have hoestess*waves around a box*
that won't work. if it doesn't work on axel , then it won't work on demyx.
yeah....>.> theres bigger boxes under the bede anyway....tho demyx isnt really as smart as Axel...... xd

*Demyx comes back downstairs* I heard that...*deathglare* And I am not a wimp! Well...not really!
*starts looking for something appetizing on the menu, ignoring wolf-chase outside* Let's see, what do I want?

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:51 pm
Ayaji
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
yeah....>.> theres bigger boxes under the bede anyway....tho demyx isnt really as smart as Axel...... xd

*Demyx comes back downstairs* I heard that...*deathglare* And I am not a wimp! Well...not really!
*starts looking for something appetizing on the menu, ignoring wolf-chase outside* Let's see, what do I want?
*looks at demyx* you better hid before mizu finds you, or she is going to hug you and more.*Goes back watching marluxia being chased by wolfs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

*looks at demyx* you better hid before mizu finds you, or she is going to hug you and more.*Goes back watching marluxia being chased by wolfs*

I'm hoping to escape unscathed...but I can't hide upstairs forever...I'd starve^^' *rumages under counter seeking muffins*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:28 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

I'm hoping to escape unscathed...but I can't hide upstairs forever...I'd starve^^' *rumages under counter seeking muffins*
bring the huge box of hostess up stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[quote="Ayaji]

I can't eat those...I'd get fat stare If I gain weight it would be difficult to play my sitar...  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:49 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

I can't eat those...I'd get fat stare If I gain weight it would be difficult to play my sitar...
Maybe you could break her heart, by acting like you have a girlfriend , or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Maybe you could break her heart, by acting like you have a girlfriend , or something?

The one who wants to marry me? What was her name again? Wet...Water...oh yeah! Mizu! I doubt she'd fall for a story about a fake girl friend...I am a rather terrible liar sweatdrop  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:11 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

The one who wants to marry me? What was her name again? Wet...Water...oh yeah! Mizu! I doubt she'd fall for a story about a fake girl friend...I am a rather terrible liar sweatdrop
yea. true you would need somehow act like you really have a girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Perhaps I could bribe Zexy or someone into cross-dressing and say he's my girlfriend...At least that way I wouldn't have the problem of having the girl think we were actually together. *thinks*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:19 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

Perhaps I could bribe Zexy or someone into cross-dressing and say he's my girlfriend...At least that way I wouldn't have the problem of having the girl think we were actually together. *thinks*
that might work.Right?*thniks*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

I think I'll go talk to Zexion...*walks off in search of Zexy*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:29 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

I think I'll go talk to Zexion...*walks off in search of Zexy*
good luck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:55 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *still being chased by wolves  

hydra4

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games