Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:52 am
delbosque
Andre pulled up a chair and sat down so he wouldn't have to lean down as much to talk to the guy. "The same person bombed you twice? That's terrible! I'm pretty new in town, though, so I don't know anything about that race. Were you in it?"

"Yep. I was racing in my mecha. The racer who won got the Tarlow Highlands area for their clan. I was racing for the Hunter clan. I didn't win though, and I wasn't even that close to winning, so I don't know why I was bombed the first time." Brett attempted a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Rose woke after a little while. Making all those instruments had taken a lot out of her so she had to rest if only for a while.  

kagura_rockbell

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:46 pm
Click.
Clack.
Click.
Clack.
Click.
Click.
The sound of solid footsteps on linoleum echoed through the empty halls of the understaffed hospital. The harsh fluorescent lighting glinted off of a titanium toolbox held tightly by the handle with long pale fingers. These fingers were connected to hands, which were connected to wrists. Long, wickedly sharp blades retracted back into these wrists as the man whose arms said wrists were attached to strode farther into the hospital. The man's pale skin and sharp teeth gave away his status as a vampire, but the odd bulge in his lab coat near the chest let off a low thumping noise, almost perfectly like a heartbeat. His long legs and confident stride took him to the doorway of the single operating waiting room in no time at all.

"Enter Doctor Upgrade!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:42 pm
Brett's head turned to the new arrival. Sort of. Enter Doctor Upgrade? That's a bit of an odd combination of words. Does he mean Enter Doctor Upgrade, like Enter the Dragon? Or is the telling himself to enter? OR maybe the doctor upgrade is behind him. Eh, I'm gonna stop thinking about that now. "Who're you?"  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:48 pm
"The name's Phomello, though you can call me doctor."
Phomello flashed a grin across the room.
"You look like you could use an upgrade."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:57 pm
Faulty Ambition
"The name's Phomello, though you can call me doctor."
Phomello flashed a grin across the room.
"You look like you could use an upgrade."

"If by upgrade you mean a new set of limbs, then yeah, I do need one."  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:21 pm
"I think I may have just the thing for you."
The doctor appraised Brett with a calm and steady eye.
"Point blank explosives, I'd say, judging by the charring. Body fitness implies constant mecha use. Easy job."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:30 pm
Faulty Ambition
"I think I may have just the thing for you."
The doctor appraised Brett with a calm and steady eye.
"Point blank explosives, I'd say, judging by the charring. Body fitness implies constant mecha use. Easy job."

Brett winced only a fraction of a fraction. "Wow. You really hit the nail on the head with that one."  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:40 pm
"Shall we begin then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:43 pm
"One question. What exactly are you going to do to me?"  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:49 pm
"I was thinking biomechanical limbs. I am a biomechanist, after all. Why? Did you want something else? Let me call over one of the other doctors then."
Phomello cupped his hands around his mouth, ready to call for a another doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:59 pm
Faulty Ambition
"I was thinking biomechanical limbs. I am a biomechanist, after all. Why? Did you want something else? Let me call over one of the other doctors then."
Phomello cupped his hands around his mouth, ready to call for a another doctor.

"No, Biomechanical limbs are fine, I was only checking."  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:44 pm
"Normal limbs? Or would you like any special features? Remember, this is your chance to get creative."
Phomello dropped his arms to his sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:04 pm
Brett thought a bit. "Now that you mention it, I have a few ideas. I plan on going into space at some point, so I'd need some way to propell myself, some way to defend myself without my sword, and some way to communicate. I've heard that it's possible to install dash boosters in the feet of humanoids while keeping the shape of the leg, install a communications module in the arm without deforming it, and install an Arm Buster in the arm without making it look mutated. Do you know how to do any of that"  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:13 pm
"All that and more. Come, yet us discuss this in more detail in one of the operating rooms."
Phomello hoisted Brett up onto his shoulder and set off for one of the operating rooms.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games