Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:06 am
*winks and sticks his tounge out*

We can look like drowned rats together!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:11 am
Davin_Nightwind

I dunno about a drowned rat, but I know I'm gonna smell like a wet dog, or at least a wet wolf. [Which reminds me, never by a fluffy wolf stuffed animal at Busch Gardens when it rains, and you are staying in a hotel...I took over an hour to blow dry the darn thing]  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:15 am
neote
Davin_Nightwind

I dunno about a drowned rat, but I know I'm gonna smell like a wet dog, or at least a wet wolf. [Which reminds me, never by a fluffy wolf stuffed animal at Busch Gardens when it rains, and you are staying in a hotel...I took over an hour to blow dry the darn thing]

Poor plushie..........*cries*

So, you guys had a water fight while I was gone, eh? You should've woke me up......... stressed blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:17 am
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Davin_Nightwind

So, you guys had a water fight while I was gone, eh? You should've woke me up......... stressed blaugh
*Fires his Super Soaker at Kuri* Did ya feel left out?

[And yes, poor plushie and me, he was in my bookbag and got all sopping wet, along with everything else]  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:19 am
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Davin_Nightwind

[And yes, poor plushie and me, he was in my bookbag and got all sopping wet, along with everything else]

*gets changed into his palmfrond print swim trunks* I'm all ready to get wet! *grins evily, takes out a Water Cannon*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:22 am
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Davin_Nightwind

*gets changed into his palmfrond print swim trunks* I'm all ready to get wet! *grins evily, takes out a Water Cannon*
*looks at the water cannon* gonk *charges at Kuri, firing all the way*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:32 am
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Davin_Nightwind

*takes several hits, raises cannon* TAKE THIS! *blasts a huge spout of water right at him*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:33 am
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Davin_Nightwind

*takes several hits, raises cannon* TAKE THIS! *blasts a huge spout of water right at him*
*gets knocked down by the force of the blast* Oooomph! eek  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:35 am
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Davin_Nightwind

*recoil from the cannon knocks him into the ocean* Aaaaaaah!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:38 am
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Davin_Nightwind

*recoil from the cannon knocks him into the ocean* Aaaaaaah!
*Gets up and laughs* Nice one!  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:39 am
*flounders in the surf* YOU BASTARED! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:40 am
Kurinoto Coon
*runs down into the water and helps you up* What? I didn't make you fall in the water.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:43 am
neote
Kurinoto Coon
*runs down into the water and helps you up* What? I didn't make you fall in the water.

((Look at the spelling.........))

I know..........I'm just mad at myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:44 am
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon

[is confused about the spelling, seeing only a typo @_@?]

Something wrong to be mad at yourself, besides propelling yourself into the water?  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:50 am
neote
Kurinoto Coon
neote
Kurinoto Coon

[is confused about the spelling, seeing only a typo @_@?]

Something wrong to be mad at yourself, besides propelling yourself into the water?

*sigh* ((No one here posted something like that? hmm......wrong thread, then.))

Sorry. I dunno.

Did you have fun last night, walking around without a stitch to your back? whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games