Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:36 pm
"Oh? And exaclty what are your plans?" Cy said as he walked towards the man his hands in his pockets and a small grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:39 pm
"I can't say. All I know is just to make sure the S's. Wreak havoc on the world." he said. "But then again you won't defeat us... our objects almost in reach. The final... No I said to much .."he said as he went to a defensive pose.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:43 pm
"You so sure we wont defeat you? Whats almost within reach?" Cy said still smiling. He stopped walking and clasped his hands behind his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:47 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"You so sure we wont defeat you? Whats almost within reach?" Cy said still smiling. He stopped walking and clasped his hands behind his back.

"Don't know, don't care." he said. "I am just here for myself and since I have no choice in the matter. But in the end a part of me desires this. I mean I desire to fight." He waits to see your next action.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:54 pm
"Just want to cause all havoc and fight?" Cy thought for a moment.

Cy dissapeared from sight. A ear pericing whistle was heard coming form above the man, several needle like daggers headed his way. As the man went to dogde the daggers Cy appeared infront of him. He withdrew a dagger from his belt. Cy made a wide arc with the dagger, the blade's path headed straight across the mans throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:01 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Just want to cause all havoc and fight?" Cy thought for a moment.

Cy dissapeared from sight. A ear pericing whistle was heard coming form above the man, several needle like daggers headed his way. As the man went to dogde the daggers Cy appeared infront of him. He withdrew a dagger from his belt. Cy made a wide arc with the dagger, the blade's path headed straight across the mans throat.

the neck seems to spew flames out. At the same time a shotguns round is heard. Aria falls to the ground wounded. It seems to be done by the same man. He seems to go to shoot her her head off.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:05 pm
"Such a coward." Cy said as he grabbed the gun from the man. He ripped the shotgun from the mans hands, practically ripping his arms off inthe process. He aimed the shotgun at the mans head and fired.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Like before it also turn to flame. The man laughts but at the same time a loud explosion came from one of the walls near you. It seems several missles are sent at you. But at a distance they break up and smaller missles are sent at you.

The body you seem to have destroy seems to regain itself into the form of the man a few seconds later. "Dam, that thing is restless... I thought it would of been awhile before it grab all the weapons in those shops." Said the man. "You seem quite agile, I respect that. But my orders were to kill the lady not you." he said. "But not it seems I won't be the one to do so."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:20 pm
"Why kill her i dont understand why she has to die?" Cy said, he didnt wait for an answer. He grabbed Aria and dissapeared into the shadows. Cy doesnt reapear with Aria until after the rockets have done thier damage on the area he and Aria were jsut in.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:28 pm
After the dust settles the thing seems to come out. The thing seem to have been at one point a man, but not is cover with tentalces of steel and seems to have weapons merge into what was once his body, but now appears to be stone or some other combination of metals and such. It seems to be looking for you.

Aria seem to be coughting a bit. The shot hit her in the midsection of her body. Blood came out of her body. Also the color of the blood seem different from normal blood.  

AlexBloodRose

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:45 pm
Dragon_Rider101
Sano runs up next to Malem and crouches down to catch up on what happened.

"Hey, what's going on here? I heard shots!"

"I'm not sure...the soldier fired on me...but I heard a snap and a whizz, then a burst...sounds like a sniper pulse. I think that maybe ahead there's a sniper. I think they're Imperial Knights..."

"I see another pair closely following them. I see dark hair...and blue lines...and the glint of a metal...a sword I think...so there are two people following."

The one with the Heavy Pulse Rifle looks at his computer screen. "It sounds like her."

"She's following him!" The one with the rifle piped up, "We have orders to kill her if she's following him."

"No. If she was following him, why would the soldier be carrying the leader on his back? I doubt that if the recruitment was successful of Commander Adrius can't even walk to his rendezvous point."

"It's probably better to shoot first and worry about it later," The soldier with the binoculars stated. "She's one of those, shamans. You ever see one of those in action? They take the bodies of your friends, steal their souls..."

"If we do that, we'll be disobeying orders, we'll fall to their level." The one with the carbine stated.

"It's not disobeying orders, if no one knows."

"I will not stand for this, this is against the v-"

At that moment a short burst of pulse fire from the heavy rifle silenced the soldier.

Then there was silence.

The soldier with Adrius got down on all fours and began to crawl around the periphery of the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:18 pm
Aria was surprise. She hated herself. She left her guard down again. She hated herself for that. Also the fact that someone else had to save her... but then again this wasn't the first time someone save her from death. First it was Ace.... yes several times in the past Ace had come to save his life. Then it was some of the men from the dojo during that fight so long ago. She couldn't do anything to repay them for it either. And now these kind people are also doing the same. She hopes they won't die like her friends from long ago...

"How ironic, I know they were my friends, but can't even recall their names..." she said outloud a bit, as if she didn't notice the events occuring around her. "how pathetic." she said. "I can't even save myself not even my friends." Oddily she didn't notice the pellets from the shotgun slowly falling out of her body.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:59 pm
AlexBloodRose
Aria was surprise. She hated herself. She left her guard down again. She hated herself for that. Also the fact that someone else had to save her... but then again this wasn't the first time someone save her from death. First it was Ace.... yes several times in the past Ace had come to save his life. Then it was some of the men from the dojo during that fight so long ago. She couldn't do anything to repay them for it either. And now these kind people are also doing the same. She hopes they won't die like her friends from long ago...

"How ironic, I know they were my friends, but can't even recall their names..." she said outloud a bit, as if she didn't notice the events occuring around her. "how pathetic." she said. "I can't even save myself not even my friends." Oddily she didn't notice the pellets from the shotgun slowly falling out of her body.

"So you going to quit then." Said a familar voice that aria could only hear. "Ace..." Aria mutter. "So you just going to let me die in some hell hole because you're having a guilt trip. You can't bring back the dead... well I mean you can't bring the spirit of the dead back Aria. Let them go, and worry for those in front of you. You're alot stronger and special then you think." Said the illusionary Ace. "Ace...." she said again. "Don't let those around you suffter due to your past. Don't let them get hurt. Fight Aria. For now it's the only thing that you can do." Said the Illusionary Ace. She nods, and wakes up from her odd trance. "Huh... what..." Said Aria trying to understand her enviroment and predicament she's in.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:30 pm
Kokuwagata
Dragon_Rider101
Sano runs up next to Malem and crouches down to catch up on what happened.

"Hey, what's going on here? I heard shots!"

"I'm not sure...the soldier fired on me...but I heard a snap and a whizz, then a burst...sounds like a sniper pulse. I think that maybe ahead there's a sniper. I think they're Imperial Knights..."

"I see another pair closely following them. I see dark hair...and blue lines...and the glint of a metal...a sword I think...so there are two people following."

The one with the Heavy Pulse Rifle looks at his computer screen. "It sounds like her."

"She's following him!" The one with the rifle piped up, "We have orders to kill her if she's following him."

"No. If she was following him, why would the soldier be carrying the leader on his back? I doubt that if the recruitment was successful of Commander Adrius can't even walk to his rendezvous point."

"It's probably better to shoot first and worry about it later," The soldier with the binoculars stated. "She's one of those, shamans. You ever see one of those in action? They take the bodies of your friends, steal their souls..."

"If we do that, we'll be disobeying orders, we'll fall to their level." The one with the carbine stated.

"It's not disobeying orders, if no one knows."

"I will not stand for this, this is against the v-"

At that moment a short burst of pulse fire from the heavy rifle silenced the soldier.

Then there was silence.

The soldier with Adrius got down on all fours and began to crawl around the periphery of the woods.

"If that's the case, we'll be in trouble." Sano looked around, trying to find out possibly where the shots could be coming from. "Do you know a possible way to get inside without getting shot?"  

Dragon_Rider101

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:59 pm
"I don't think it should be a problem, the Empire opposes Adrius' rebellion..."

At that moment there's a crack, a whizz and a shot takes off a chunk of Malem's ear in a spray of blood.

She covers her mouth and stays quiet againt the ground.

She whispers, "Okay, I think they may be trying to scrub everyone involved..."

"I saw blood, I didn't hear anything...I'm not sure if I got a headshot."

"Keep an eye out, she's a smart one."

She whispers again, "I'm not familiar with this area, but I do know something about sniper squads. There's usually an observer, a sniper, a gunner with a heavy blaster and a guy with a carbine guarding the post. The sniper takes out the target, the gunner guards the post, and the carbine takes care of any that get past the gunner..."

She thinks.

"If I were a sniper though, I'd pick the belltower, as it gives a good field of view. The guy with the carbine is probably on the stairway to the tower, the guy with the heavy blaster is on the farthest side, and the sniper and observer are at the front. If only Ventabre was here...he could cast a spell to maybe take out the belltower, or something...we need to take out the observer to at least to get past them..."

A blast zips through the brush ahead grazing the white armor and he rolls away deeper into the brush.

The soldier grumbles, "Why white? Why not green or brown?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games