Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:35 am

[It's alright Lezalia, and I wanted to apologize to everyone for taking so long to reply, yesterday I got home ill and have spent my days sleeping since then. I feel a good bit better now but I'm still running rather slowly.]

Yul tapped his fingers on his chin, seated there in the sorner of the ktichen area, watching Aoki, Izumo and others struggle over what to make, and simply thinking that, despite having slightly presentable cooking skills himself, he would let the rest of them worry about preparation. He didn't need to enter such a crazy fray as the one going on in front of the ovens right now.

"Okonomiyaki?" Yul gasped, hardly able to believe his ears, it had been so long since he could remember eating such a tasty dish. Now and then, in the course of misxsions, Koh would stop to grab a bite to eat, sometimes to help to push the facade of mortality, and sometimes for his own enjoyment, but, here was no fooling that he didn't need to eat, none of them did, that was simply one of those bonuses that came along with being Immortal. Still, Yul had to doubt if not needing to eat was such a great gift after all, sure, it was convenient when one was in a serious situatino, not having to stop to eat, sleep, or other such normal human needs, but dependance upon nourishment was beneficial as well, there were few joys in life that didn't include partaking on culinary masterpeices. There were few things Yul enjoyed more than a good meal.

~~~

"Huff huff."

Shinobu made her way into the back door of the theatre, Melora entow, and headed up the stairs, to where she simply assumed that her sister Aoki must've been. However, aftere making her way up the vast staircase, she was surprised to find that neither Aoki, nor any of the other thieves that had earlier occupied trhe room, were still there.

She took in a deep sigh and gently laisd Melora into the bed, hoping that the young gurl would be able to find some peace there, for now, and that she herself could catch up to her sister and finally be back in the loop with the happening of the Immortal Thieves.

Shinobu could only hope as much.

~~~

Hamani pulled forwards, the army of swords behind her, as she finally had caught up to Nia. Clothes jangling with excitement as she stopped, a look of excitement flashing through her chocolate eyes.

"Alright, Nia, enough of this, time to return the doll and stop being so foolish." Hamani scolded, fully aware that such a light taek upon speaking to Nia could provoke her into an angry attack, or even worse, taking off once again, leading her and Tao into yet anoher chase through the woods.

[Alright, I'm really sorry if anything I worte in this post didn't make sense. I've spent the last 24 hours in a hazy sleep, and my mind isn't working. It saddens me deeply to feel as if this roleplay, this guild, that I work so very hard for and enjoy so much is actually seeming like a chore today, but that is probably just because I am so very ill right now. I just had to post here so that the rest of you can continue on with your roleplaying. I'm going to go... sleep or something... now... neutral ]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:38 pm

((*sigh*...I wanted Nadeshiko to get something specific, but I don't know the names of what I want in English...ah well. I created a new quasi-room.))

Tomoyo pushed through the last of the soldiers in the way of her charge, stopping in a clearing left alone by the fighters. It was as if the temple ruins surrounding her still possessed some magic that would repel bloodshed from its grounds. She glanced around. To her surprise, Hamani had confronted Nia, both of them tensely eyeing each other. It had seemed to Tomoyo that Hamani's style was more to simply charge in and worry about diplomacy later. Moreover, the tone she was using would be better suited to lecturing a small child, not an angry thief on the edge of attacking. She doesn't care, Tomoyo thought with astonishment, She doesn't care at all. She's completely confident that whatever we do, she can handle it without even a semblance of a problem. The arrogance behind such an attitude stirred up anger in the back of Tomoyo's mind...as well as carefully controlled fear.

*~*

"We don't know yet!" Nadeshiko said with a smile, "But Izumo-niichan's going to do something...Fai-niichan can definitely help. He's probably better at it than us, too." Nadeshiko swung herself over to the back corner, where a small wooden door lay partially hidden. Opening it, she went in and tromped down the stairs until her feet touched bare dirt. Using the grey light leaking down from above as her guide, she plucked out several vegetables and a box full of eggs. Balancing them all, she walked up the wooden stairs and back into the kitchen.

Lirdianc

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:02 pm

Kosho looked over with wide eyes as she saw Hamani enter the battle, speaking to Nia so lightly. Wait...Nia? They were fighting a fellow thief?

She really HAD missed a lot.

Shaking her head, she jumped back into the battle, cutting through multitudes of bodies, watching as Tomi joined with his sadistic glee; the thought of a good kill on his mind and only that. The man slightly frightened her, but she got over it quickly; as long as he was on their side, she didn't really care what he did.

She looked around, carefully analysing her situation with this battle; there were a lot of the opposing team, and all the other thieves seemed to be going after Nia. That woman Hamani....She also mentioned a doll?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:08 pm

Fai smiled brightly to Madeshiko, nodding in agreement. "I know a thing or two about cooking." He said, walking in lazily and looking around at everyone as they got ready to cook some sort of meal. Rikku walked in then with a bucket of water, carrying what seemed to be a heavy bucket of water, and Fai smiled fondly at her childishness.

Sort of reminded him of his little sister....He frowned, thinking over that. What had happened to her, anyhow? He wasn't being a very good brother; he didn't even know where his little sister was! He was responsible for her, no? He sighed, pushing back strands of blonde as he plucked a few of the highly placed things they would need down from their spots, putting them on the counter. "So what are we making?

NightmareAlchemist

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:09 pm

(( Edaniel, meta-roleplaying should not be tolerated, tsk, tsk! No one has said aloud what Izumo was making, so there's no way Koh could possibly have heard. I'm absolutely appalled!

... Just messin' with you. But seriously, Koh has psychic powers, or he didn't hear it. ))

"Okonomiyaki," Izumo mumbled passively at the small girl. He recongnized her as the one who, earlier, had claimed to be the sister of Aoki and Shinobu. "I figured if I'm cooking for everyone, I might as well cook something that everyone can personalize. Just dig out what you want, and I can make you some too..."

Proceeding quickly to the pantry after drying his hands, Izumo quickly fished out some things he would need, before anyone else had a chance to being a raid in here, taking his precious ingredients. He'd easily found additional reserves of flour, seeing as how the current stock was now caked on Aoki, and pulled out a large head of cabbage. Placing the two on the countertop, further preperation pending, he began looking for the eggs. He couldn't see them on the shelving, in their usualy place. Coming back out of the pantry, he noticed another one of the thieve's with the box. Her name... he couldn't recall her name. But he need those eggs.

"Uhm, you, over there, sorry that I can't recall your name, but... I need those eggs you have. I'm preparing some okonomiyaki for the others, you too if you'd like. At any rate... I will be needing those eggs, as long as you don't mind..."

Turning his back to her, Izumo found a large cutting knife. Testing it's sharpness on his thumb, he found it to be sharp, and the blade of even temper, perfect for slicing. In a flurry of cuts and slices, the cabbage had quickly fallen to pieces: each a small thin strip. Easier to blend in.

Taking out a large mixing bowl, he realized he hadn't fetched any water. That little one, the girl. She'd brought some in, if memory served correctly.

"Rikku, wasn't it?" He said, drawing out a large metal cup. "Good thing you brought this in when you did, we're nearly out of fresh water in here. And the fresher the better, for cooking." Izumo carefully filled the cup, and poured it into the large mixing bowl. Before continuing further, he remembered he still hadn't any eggs.

"So, uhm, you there... Can I use those eggs, or not?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:14 pm

Deception...

Taketo began to stutter in his technique as he was continually being hurled around. He quickly slashed them up, finding it a lot easier than before. He soone found the battle was slowly beginning to die down seeing the last of the illusionary warriors fall. He sheathed his swords ahead and saw a temple and a silhouette of some others nearby, too relevant to be more warriors. He moved a little forward until the light hit just right to outline some features he could register. He found out it was Nia, a fellow thief, it nearly pierced straight through to his soul, but he kept his guard up none-the-less. Awaiting for any sudden attack or strike. Though, he was a little unbalanced in his mindset, seeing his own willingly strike out against them.

Does this have something to do with Shinobu's reaction back at the theatre...Have I really been gone too long?

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:13 pm

[Sorry everybody, as I hath previously stated, yesterday I was not of sound mind, nor am I today, I was thinking to type as Yul, but my mind got their similiar personalities and three-letter-name structure confused and I came out typing a post as Koh. If you were confused you can now look back and re-read to see it as Koh. As I said, I'm very sick right now, and my mind is playing tricks on me...]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:05 pm

Kosho watched as the last as the soldiers died, standing tersely as she looked at Nia, her eyes narrowed. One of their own...Fighting against them...Something about a doll....

She shook her head, clearing it; she didn't need a muddled mind when they were in the middle of the battle. If Nia was their opponent, then this was going to be a fight she needed to concentrate on better than she had been when fighting the shadow soldiers. Then it was mindless slaughter; but Nia was a tricky one with mind powers like nothing you could believe. And so she had to be completely on guard around her, sheilding her mind and contemplating attacks far better than she had been.

Fighting a fellow immortal...This felt so wrong. But if she had to, she would.

Ashintuku
Crew

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:46 pm

((Note...Nadeshiko isn't really calling Aoki her sister. She's just using the honorific as a sign of respect.))

"Eh, of course," Nadeshiko said with a smile, "as long as you promise me two things, okay? Call me Nadeshiko, not 'you there'...and give me a lot of okonomiyaki!" She thrust the eggs enthusiastically at Izumo, causing some to wobble precariously near the edge. With a slight twitch of her hand, Nadeshiko easily righted the stray eggs, grinning sheepishly at her blunder.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:50 pm

"Engh? Eggs? Sure Izu-kun." Aoki agrred, thinking not much of eggs being in her food.

Aoki patteted herself off, watching as only a small portion of the people she had gathered had followed her, but more had shown up on their own. Relizing she had been doing nothing usefull for near 10 minutes, Aoki pulled herself out of whatever her mind had wandered to and placed the bag of flour she was going to use back into it's place. She watched as Izumo ordered the other thieves around, and a jolt of annoyance. Sure he could cook, but maybe it was simply easier to make rice.

Aoki sighed sadly; She had dug her own hole.

Looking over at Yul who, like Aoki, hadn't done much since they had gotten into the kitchen. A bright smile played the young thief's face and she walked over to Yul.

"Yul-sama, you seem hungry. How about we help Izu-kun for a while?"

Tsubasa Reservoir

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:27 pm

Fai leaned against the wall, watching as Izumo took charge with a lazy, Cheshire grin. He watched with a lazy look, not really caring that the boy was ordering them all around. He glanced over casually to where Aoki walked over to Yul. He rose an elegant eyebrow at Yul; he hadn't seen him before.

He must've been out of it more than he thought he was? He shrugged lightly, closing his eyes again as he listened to the ruckus.

Tomi froze as the soldiers fell, dead, and his eyes widened slowly as he looked over at Nia, watching as the other thieves slowly walked towards her warily. He cocked his head to the side; so this was a war against fellow thieves?

A slow, psychotic smile covered his face and he turned towards them, walking slowly.

Oh how fun...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:53 pm

(( This may or may not end up short. Although I want to RP, due to circumstances beyond my control I'm feeling rather... overwhelmed. Or something. ))

"Oh, uh, yes, thank you, Nadeshiko," Izumo mumbled, taking the tray of eggs. He quickly turned about, placing the tray on the counter. Without wasting any time, he added both the flour and eggs to the water he'd previously drawn out. With a whisk in hand, he began to furiously stir the mixture, to ensure an even consistency in it. After the mix seemed to him smoothed out, he placed in it the sliced cabbage, carefully mixing them in with a large wooden spoon.

"Alright, everyone, the base for okonomiyaki is prepared, so I'm ready to cook 'em up. Just give me whatever you want in yours and I'll cook it up."

((See, yes, quite short. I guess because of the aformentioned, and because it feels weird to act like Emeril. BAM!))

Mikujin

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:34 am

{{Post comming soon, hopefully tomorrow.}}
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:11 am

Outside it appeared as id it was about to rain. Haru had rice in a pot with water cooking over a fire. Some drops of rain began to fall as he was cooking but Haru didn't move. The blood on him began to disapear from his outfit as he sat there. Haru couldn't really talk to anyone right now, he was too pulled between decisions that he made. Also Aoki's and Hibiki's words were stuck in his mind. Negative feelings began to cloud his judgement and Haru's eyes were stuck on the pot.

Dark Slaine

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:21 am

Fai looked out the window in the kitchen then, seeing Haru sitting there in the rain, and frowned slightly. Something was a little....Off? about him. He pushed himself off from the wall, nodding to the others and telling them he'd be back in a moment, before he walked outside, the rain immediately plastering his hair to his forehead, before he walked towards the thief.

"Hello there, Haru-kun!" He greeted happily, crouching down beside him and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright? You look a little...Glum." He said, looking slightly worried about his fellow Immortal. Seeing him look blankly at the bucket as it filled with water, he knew it wasn't a good sign.

Usually it meant they learned how to sleep with their eyes opened, or they were contemplating things that would bother them, and so they shut down from the rest of the world. And Fai didn't like either; sleeping with your eyes open was WEIRD, and contemplating bad things was...Well...BAD.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games