Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:18 pm
Hana nearly burst out laughing at the naieve comment.

"Yeah, yeah...right. 'De Nam, I am so sorry I ******** you senseless at that myrrh festival! I mean, sure, we were drunk, and the sex was great, but still! I'm sorry!' Yeah...Imagine saying that..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:22 pm
"But if both of you were drunk I don't see why he'd be angry at you... I mean... you both didn't have much control of yourselves... Oi..." said Kikuchi.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:27 pm
"Yeah..." Hana sighed, but looked at her feet and added, "But I don't want to take that chance again...The first time, he avoided me for weeks...the second time was no better! He would talk to me, but not go anywhere alone with me, so we couldn't even hang out as friends! And this third time, someone actually found out, so it's probably the worst!" Hana placed a hand on her forehead, and gave an angry sigh. "Lucky you and Hurdy like each other in that way...if you ever have sex, it wouldn't be much of a problem the next day..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:33 pm
Kikuchi didn't reply to the Hurdy comment, "Then maybe you should mature alittle more... it seems you were very irresponsible..."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:35 pm
"Oh, thanks...really." Hana snapped back sarcastically. "Of course we were irresponsible! If we were responsible, this wouldn't have happened...But what's done is done, and I don't know if we can go back to being how we were before...that's not possible at all, is it?" she looked up to the sky, sighing wistfully. "We met on a day like this...'cept it was hotter, because it was in Leuda, and we were little kids..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:41 pm
"We came this far and I'm not going to turn around, oi," stated Kikuchi bluntly, she walked onward, past the vast entry way to Veo Lu Sluice.

"Oh Kikuchi... please calm down..." Hurdy sighed as he tried to woo her, in hopes of her being less unpleasant.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm
"Umm...well...I don't know if I should go anymore..." Hana winced a little. "I'll wait outside the citadel, if it works for you two." she smiled hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:48 pm
"No way! You were all excited to see your supposed best friend and suddenly you change your mind?! If you're not going to face De Nam because of insecurities then I'll go visit Shella myself!" Kikuchi shouted as she zoomed off.

"Kikuchi! Wait for me!!" Hurdy cried as he followed after her in worry, knowing when she was angry she was like an unstable firework.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:50 pm
"Oh, I give up, I give up...I'll go to Shella and see De Nam..." Hana's eyes then hardened, as she shouted, "Supposed best friend?! De Nam is my best friend! Just one I tend to sleep with a bit..." Hana winced a little at the thought, but chased after Kikuchi, only the racket on her back weighing her down. "And if you see Nammy before I do, you don't breathe a word about anything I've said! I'll tell him myself...not likely, but I'll try."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:00 pm
They arrived in Shella soon after the statement was said, Jelam stood at the bridge as always, gazing into the sluice, though it averted to Kikuchi instantly, "Ah... do my eyes deceieve me? Is it really you Kikuchi? My, have you returned with a full Chalice already?"

She shook her head, "Naw, just here for a visit, I brought some friends too!"

"Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, here, I'll raise the bridge for you!" the Yuke grinned beneith his helm, waving his hands, a white glow appeared instantly, and disappeared as quickly as it came. The form of the bridge then outlined in a stretch of colored awe, soon solid as stone.

"Thank you so much, Jelam!" Kikuchi smiled as she darted into the Citidel.

"Kikuchi! So quick you are!" Hurdy whined.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:03 pm
((Uhh...I guess I'll have Hana in red, and De Nam in purple...))

Hana whimpered slightly, feeling hesitant to step into Shella. She gave Jelam a slight nod, hoping he remembered her, before entering. "De Nam...please don't avoid me..." she whispered to the wind.

De Nam heard loud shouts from the village, and looked up from his book to see what was going on. Kikuchi had come back! And with a new person, no less. "Hello, Kikuchi...you're back so soon?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:10 pm
"I just decided to pay a visit before I went out for more Myrrh is all, how are you doing eh?" Kikuchi asked with a grin.

Hurdy approached the Clavat, panting, his layered attire made running about difficult to do.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:14 pm
"I see...Well, I'm good. Just reading a book a friend lent to me before she moved away...she still has my book, though...so all the more reason to not let it get ruined...she'd kill me, I'm sure she said it was her favorite." De Nam mused, thinking of Hana. How was she anyway...though...he couldn't say if he could see her at this moment, or if Hana could for him either...

Hana roamed through Shella, purposely avoiding places she knew De Nam liked to hang out. Finally, she opted for sitting on a ledge, the very same one De Nam helped her up from a few years back. "Let's just hope he doesn't find me now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:22 pm
"Oh, De Nam, nice to see you again, it's been quite some time," said Hurdy, he knew the Selkie obviously.

"Oh, De Nam, have you seen Spiran or Eleanor?" Kikuchi asked.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:28 pm
"Yeah, it has..." De Nam smiled, though he was thinking about Hana in the back of his mind. "And, they're at Spiran's tailor shop."

Hana hung upside down from the ledge, looking around at the citadel. Slowly, but surely, she felt her legs slipping as she hit the ground with a loud, "OWW!!! OH, GOD THAT HURT!!!!" that nearly everyone in the citadel heard.

De Nam looked up at the loud outburst, recognizing that voice immediately. "Uhh...Kikuchi, Hurdy..." he began slowly, "...Did you bring anyone else with you?" In the distance, De Nam swore he could see a certain Selkie teen getting up and rubbing her head discontentedly...  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff