Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:38 pm
"In that case you are dumb," Ravyn says, soon her beeper starts to beep like crazy, Ravyn takes it out and check, "I have a date with me dealer and I have no time to pla with you," she says. "Let's just finish this," Ravyn says while her violet eyes shift blood red, the next thing Ame know is Ravyn's fist has land onto her stomach with great force.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:02 am
ravyn_wilson
"In that case you are dumb," Ravyn says, soon her beeper starts to beep like crazy, Ravyn takes it out and check, "I have a date with me dealer and I have no time to pla with you," she says. "Let's just finish this," Ravyn says while her violet eyes shift blood red, the next thing Ame know is Ravyn's fist has land onto her stomach with great force.

Before ravyn could punch her she moved out of the way and put her hand right in front of the girls face with it glowing from a bolt.. "I told you i'm not stupid.." she said angrily, she took her other hand and blew up the beeper..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:35 pm
Ravyn growls, while her blood red eyes shifts back to violet, she asks, "What is the meaning of this? Killing my beeper will cancel off the deal, you know?" Ravyn smiles as evil as before, "If you beat them, either join them or run away," she adds, a pair of shadow hand raises up from the shadows and holds her in a protective manner, it then pull her into the shadows before Ame is able to stop her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:28 pm
Ame growled softly, and flew down toward were the girl had disapeared into the shadows her hands glowing as she looked around feeling that she was somewhere near..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Ravyn raises from the shadows at the pier, she dust herself and she mutters, "Note to self; the next time if someone like to picj a fight with you and you are on a job, forget about fighting, Rae." Ravyn looks around then a man appears in the shadows, she toss the bad of gem to him, he catches it, he opens up and check the gem, he then toss her a briefcase. Ravyn catches it, she opens it and checks, many stacks of green crisp note are place neaty inside, she smiles and says, "Nice dealing with ya." Ravyn spreads her wings and she flies off, she lands on a roof far from the pier and she checks her money once more, "This will last for a month or so," she says, she closes the birefcase and flies back home.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:12 am
When Ameko noticed that ravyn was gone she growled and she punched the side of the building which made a big hole. Lucky for her it was a building no one used anymore. She put her hat and long jacket back on to look around for the girl, or who ever it was she gave the jem to.  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:44 pm
Ravyn lands back in her apartment, she chuck the briefcase of money aside, she pulls off her tie as she unbutton a few of her buttons, she makes her into the bathroom. Standing under the running waters, Ravyn really hates to such dealings with those evil dudes but it is not like she can switch some other job, that girl that stopped her. That girl has powers much like herself but that girl lives in a different world from hers, Ravyn spreads her wings and allows the water to clean them as well. Once done bathing, she turns off the showers and dries herself, she then walks out of the bathroom in a clean set of white blouse and black pants, she sits down on the couch, she looks at the briefcase of money, "I must well later go greet some of my kitty cat friends in the alley," she mutters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:23 pm
Ameko sighed softly, as she looked up at the sky, she really hated being so mean, but there's many other ways to get money. She sighed once more, as she remembered a memory. She began to walk quickly looking behind herself every other step. She then sighed "I'm safe.. nothing to worry about.." she then found her favorite spot in the forest and leaned against her favorite tree and looked up at the sky as she covered her face with her hat and buttoned up her long jaket. A tear fell down from her face as she quickly whiped it away, she hated to cry she felt that she was being weak. She slowly fell asleep her blue hair softly blowing in the wind..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:02 pm
Ravyn starts taking the money out from the briefcase, she takes w few notes, she stuff them into her pockey, she grabs a black trench coat and walks out of the apartment the normal way. She go across the street, walking into a minimart, she grabs a bag of cat food together with some paper plates, a bread and three bottles of milk, she pay for them and takes them to the alley. As she walks into the alley, no sooner many cats surround her and purring at her, "Hey guys, hunrgy?" she asks sweetly, she then tore open the packet of paper plate and pour the cat food on it, perparing a few plates, she then put them on the ground. She then fills two plates with milk and put it on the ground as well, Ravyn the hops onto a few old cargo cart and sits down enjoying her breakfast while watching her friends enjoy their meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:01 am
Ameko shivered softly, she then sighed calmly and she stood up and stretched looking up at the tree, was a perfect spot to sit and sleep. She smiled happily and if it rained she would be protected. She then jumped up onto the branch and sat. A little squirrel saw her, and was about to run away when she softly began to sing. Her voice as soft and beautiful like an angel. The sqirrel stayed it's distance but stayed to listen..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:28 pm
A large tabby cat leaps up to the cart, it pads over to Ravyn and curls up on her lap, Ravyn smiles, she strokes the cat and she asks, "Am I a bad person to you, kitty?" the tabby looks at her and purrs at her with a sweet look. Ravyn smiles and scartches the tabby behind its ear, "I like to be a good guy but everything I tried, I fail and for once I like to be a good guy, instead of being hunt down like the other villians," she says.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:06 pm
Ame smiled as she began to sing a fun song, the squirrel kept listening twitching it's tail, then hearing another squirrel and climbed down the tree and left. Ame sighed softly, then she jumped down from the tree, and began to walk around softly singing a fun song that goes like "I'm not that kind of girl who gives a just like that.. oh nooo oh no.. every girl wants to be her man.." "I'm not the kind of girl who gives a just like that.. oh nooooo oh." "I'm going to be your number one." she sang this as she walked around the park. Her voice amazing..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:27 pm
((let's just say the alley is near the park))
The tabby as if hears something, its ears raise up and looks at where the park is, "What is tab?" Ravyn looks at the tabby and asks, it purrs at her and leaps down from her lap and pads to the park, it stops and purrs at her. It is as if the tabby wants Ravyn to follow it, "Alrigh, let's go..." she turns to the rest of strays, "...you guys enjoy your meal, I will follow Tab to wherever it wants me to go," she says. Ravyn then follows the tabby cat to the park, where she sees Ame, the girl from earlier, she glares at the Tabby, "You again," she mutters.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:10 pm
Ameko stopped singing with her wonderful voice when she saw ravyn. She sighed, knowing that she had given the gem to someone else already.. she looked at the kitten and smiled softly, her softly smiled showed a little bit of white perfect teeth, "That's a cute kitty." she sighed then turned to the right looking up at a tree with a bird "Why did you need to steal the gem for money." she asked softly "I do not like fighting.. I just.." she then looked down "I need to prove myself is all.." she said then looked back at the girl "You did it for kittens didn't you." she said softly looking at the cute kitty..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:52 pm
Ravyn looks at Ame, the Tabby cat purrs at Ame and it pads back to Ravyn, it leans against Ravyn's legs, Ravyn does not hate the tabby for that, it did it for a good reason. "I steal because it is the only thing I can do and I know how to do it," Ravyn replies, she bent down and picks the tabby up in her arms, "I too need money to feed my friends as well," she adds.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff