Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:20 pm
No prob. whee a**-Man = Assistant Manager X3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:27 pm
ah I see, so how are you?  

nom anor

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:29 pm
I'm good, yourself? :3 *sips some Leon Lemonade*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:29 pm
...augh. gonk  

Das Jabberwockie

nom anor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:32 pm
Uenna
I'm good, yourself? :3 *sips some Leon Lemonade*

pretty good *munches on some fries* domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:36 pm
Uenna...I'm getting some coffee. *gets a frickin huge mug that drains the entire pot to fill.* Lesee...I don't ask people very often but I'm having a hard time deciding on attire for an original character. Care to help anyone? And be serious, I doubt a Russian Engineer would wear argyle socks and kilt.  

Das Jabberwockie

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:39 pm
DasJabberwockie
Uenna...I'm getting some coffee. *gets a frickin huge mug that drains the entire pot to fill.* Lesee...I don't ask people very often but I'm having a hard time deciding on attire for an original character. Care to help anyone? And be serious, I doubt a Russian Engineer would wear argyle socks and kilt.

Buh... Explain the character.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:42 pm
He's kinda tall, not your standard musclehead, and is kind of a puppet character. Also, it's kinda futureistic. Somewhere between the steampunk/ and bebop genre.  

Das Jabberwockie

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:43 pm
DasJabberwockie
He's kinda tall, not your standard musclehead, and is kind of a puppet character. Also, it's kinda futureistic. Somewhere between the steampunk/ and bebop genre.

Buuuh...
*has mindblock* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:43 pm
*makes another pot of coffee for future use* o_O

I wouldn't really know where to start with a cosplay until I see the actual character.. sweatdrop  

Uenna

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:51 pm
Ah...it's alright. I have an idea to go by and tweak now. Ever play Disgaea: Hour of Darkness?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:51 pm
No.. sweatdrop lol  

Uenna

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:00 pm
Uenna
No.. sweatdrop lol
You should. It's a great little game especially if you loved Final Fantasy Tactics or similar rpgs. Anyways, I just looked to my favorite soldier class for a basic idea of the attire.
Scout

They kind of remind me of the WWII Russian Engineers the way they're meant to sharpshoot and clear any hazards. *likes her's so much he is usually 20 levels higher than other characters*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:04 pm
Oooh.. yeah, I've heard of it, I've just never gotten a change to play it or see it surprised  

Uenna

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:37 pm
Uenna
Oooh.. yeah, I've heard of it, I've just never gotten a change to play it or see it surprised
It's a good game. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games