Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:13 pm
Claire_Walker
hi, im clair_walker. i am, what you might call, a resident evil veteran. I've played all exept one residentevi, which im working on right now, resident evil:code veronica x........i really need help, so if anyone can be of assistance it would be much appreciated =^w^=
Welcome to the guild. I'll help you with CVX all you want. Just ask in the Resident Evil Help thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 am
ME, im new, and IM A VETERAN at Resident Evil: Outbreak series, I have unlcoked MOST of the characters, I need to unlcok only 4 more from Outbreak file 2 and then I need to get game shark for the NPC's in outbreak #3 (soon to come out) but when it comes to Outbreak, im a great player and love the UBCS, USS, and the RPD, witch I think is just freakin sweet. but if anyone has questions on the game look at me, ive beated all scenarios on normal, and easy, and yet to beat 2 more scenarios on hard. so whatever you need for OUTBREAK come to me!

(huge fan of outbreak)  

Doc Shadow

Profitable Tycoon

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:50 am
Welcome aboard  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:47 am
THANKS  

Doc Shadow

Profitable Tycoon

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The_Shadow_knows

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:33 am
Hi I am a big fan of Resident evil. I still play Resident evil one and for fun I like to see how far I can get with just the hundgun.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the guild, so I thought I'd introduce myself! I've been playing the series since it came out waaaaay back on the ps1. It has a special place in my heart.
I'm mostly a lurker, but will occasionally post. I enjoy reading what people have to say. I love debating, though... but once you get me started on a subject, I rarely have the power to stop myself biggrin

Take Care!
NotteRequiem  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Untouched_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:07 pm
Hi everybody! I just joined this guild a couple weeks ago so I'd like to introduce myself to you guys! My favorite Resident Evil game would have to be Resident Evil : Code Veronica X because of the knife trick that you can use on the zombies legs! {I have a lot of bullets now!}

Anyway, I live in Oregon! That makes me an American! I don't really know what to write so... Bye bye!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:41 pm
Welcome to the world of horror you two.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Shy_Music_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:46 pm
Hey you guys im new to the guild and ive been a fan since i was a little kid i used to watch my cousin play every night and now I play it. I started with out with Resident Evil Zero and from there I went on! By the way im from Florida! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:44 am
Ask a question, I will answer it.

I've studied Resident Evil since day 1, I like to at least believe I know just about everything in reference to Resident Evil.

I look forward to many debates! ninja  

Rahmoon

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:59 pm
Welcome you two!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:36 pm
hi everyone! glad to be here! i'm a bit of a veteran, playing almost every game now... it's kinda funny--i can't stand horror movies, but resident evil is one of my favorite games. sweatdrop what can i say? resident evil's different! xd  

Marguerite Blakeney

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:40 pm
Well to be fair, I found that after RE3, Resident Evil became more of suspense sci-fi than horror.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:02 pm
hey all,

i have been playing resident evil since its first launch on american shores ^_^.

my best friend and i are so addicted we beat all of them (including dead aim) at least once a month.

my name is michael, and although Resident 4 is one of my favorites, i have to say my all time best RE is the original resident evil 1 (biohazard: however you want to say it.)  

Alexandria Kiseragi

Janosk_Argento

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:01 pm
Good day!
I am this guild's newest member and I look forward to speak and have a good time with you all. smile  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games