Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:49 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I love guys...

"Ya... I'm fine, I'll be right back... I'm thirsty." Deruku walked out of the room to go downstairs. Everyone was in bed sleeping (Mostly) and she finally got to the kitchen. Deruku got a glass of water, and drank it. The water tastes funny... She thought. Oh well. She walked back upstairs, and could feel darkness growing inside her. Deruku rushed to the bathroom and seen that her eyes were glowing red, and her canines were extremly sharp. "What's going on?" She asked herself, then covered her mouth fast. My.... VOICE! She sounded posessed.
User Image
That aren't afraid to be themselves...

Zexion was starting to wonder on where she went. He got up and looked around. He saw her in the bathroom , looking in pain. "Hey are you alright?"

She turned the other way and shook her head fast. Deruku was still covering her mouth. I don't know how I'll tell Zexion about what's happening! The water was clear, and fine.... How am I going through this change? Was it something I ate?

"Because you maintain your hatred and fears. You've held it in too long and now it's starting to take over. I can help you, but the only way too is if I take that darkness you hold."

"No...." She said, then turned around and looked at him. Her eyes were glowing even more red, and her canines even sharper. "That won't work."

"You'll..." She began, "Have to kill me for the darkness." An evil smile came to her lips.

"hey guys whats up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I love guys...

"Ya... I'm fine, I'll be right back... I'm thirsty." Deruku walked out of the room to go downstairs. Everyone was in bed sleeping (Mostly) and she finally got to the kitchen. Deruku got a glass of water, and drank it. The water tastes funny... She thought. Oh well. She walked back upstairs, and could feel darkness growing inside her. Deruku rushed to the bathroom and seen that her eyes were glowing red, and her canines were extremly sharp. "What's going on?" She asked herself, then covered her mouth fast. My.... VOICE! She sounded posessed.
User Image
That aren't afraid to be themselves...

Zexion was starting to wonder on where she went. He got up and looked around. He saw her in the bathroom , looking in pain. "Hey are you alright?"

She turned the other way and shook her head fast. Deruku was still covering her mouth. I don't know how I'll tell Zexion about what's happening! The water was clear, and fine.... How am I going through this change? Was it something I ate?

"Because you maintain your hatred and fears. You've held it in too long and now it's starting to take over. I can help you, but the only way too is if I take that darkness you hold."

"No...." She said, then turned around and looked at him. Her eyes were glowing even more red, and her canines even sharper. "That won't work."

"You'll..." She began, "Have to kill me for the darkness." An evil smile came to her lips.

Zexion forced his hands over her head and had darkness emit around them both. Zexion sucked up all of her darkness. He screamed in pain during the proccess. After all of her darkness was inside him, he got a little dizzy and fell over out cold. She was back to normal.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:55 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion forced his hands over her head and had darkness emit around them both. Zexion sucked up all of her darkness. He screamed in pain during the proccess. After all of her darkness was inside him, he got a little dizzy and fell over out cold. She was back to normal.

Deruku fell to her knees, and started coughing. "You..." She said clenching her fists, "Why?" It was hard for her to know how she felt now, angry? Or... Worried? "Aura! GET LOST!" She shouted, and woke up some of the Org. XIII members.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:43 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku fell to her knees, and started coughing. "You..." She said clenching her fists, "Why?" It was hard for her to know how she felt now, angry? Or... Worried? "Aura! GET LOST!" She shouted, and woke up some of the Org. XIII members.

"i told you she wasnt strong enugh" aura walked out of the room for the orgnization members to deal with it "zexion shes doing better since you gave the darkness back she has too little she cant surive with out it you can go in shes awake now" aura turned away put up her hood and put her hands in her pockets  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:02 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"zzzzzzzzzzzz"
larxene wokem up and realized her head was on xeggr lap and she looked up at him.."......"

Xeggr opened his eyes and saw Larxene. "Hey."
"hi xeggr...."

"Hey, you doin' ok?"
"yes...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:56 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion still layed the out cold.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"zzzzzzzzzzzz"
larxene wokem up and realized her head was on xeggr lap and she looked up at him.."......"

"hi xeggr...."

"Hey, you doin' ok?"
"yes...."

"C'mon, tell me what's wrong."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:59 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"hi xeggr...."

"Hey, you doin' ok?"
"yes...."

"am happy that we have gotten to know each other more."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:01 pm
romantic~slut~want~some
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"i told you she wasnt strong enugh" aura walked out of the room for the orgnization members to deal with it "zexion shes doing better since you gave the darkness back she has too little she cant surive with out it you can go in shes awake now" aura turned away put up her hood and put her hands in her pockets

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:02 pm
Deruku's hands were shaking, she ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs. She grabbed her coat and ran out the front door. The wind picked up on coldness and speed, the moon was full. Deruku ran down to the park, and sat down on the bench. What have I done? She thought to herself. I should've never stayed with them... I just make things worse..  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"hi xeggr...."

"Hey, you doin' ok?"
"yes...."

"What do ya mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:04 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Hey, you doin' ok?"
"yes...."

"What do ya mean?"
"nothing......."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:06 pm
romantic~slut~want~some
romantic~slut~want~some
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((how are you talking to Zexion if he's out cold?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Hey, you doin' ok?"
"yes...."

"What do ya mean?"
"nothing......."

"Please tell me...."  

FallenLight262

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games