Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:26 pm
Allen sighed and rose, approaching the shelf she had left in ruination with long light steps that gave him the appearance of gliding over the floor. He silently began re-shelving the books, taking his sweet time to lift each volume, dust it off and place it exactingly on the shelf. No need to rush--she was still tearing through the texts, and the longer it took the longer it would keep him 'busy.'
He glanced at Morrow (assuming he was still standing near by), one thick book half-way on the shelf and shrugged once, his wings shifting up and down with the human gesture he had adopted, before finishing placing the book in its spot and collecting the next from the slowly diminishing wall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:33 am
Before long Unruly reached the last book on the shelf. A wordy volume that recorded the life of the captain of an older vessel called the Marion. It told about the mans life and his sudden appearance in Byako without warning and what happened to him afterwards. It was not an old book and on the last page it even gave the mans address.

While reading the book Unruly stands up, steps over her shrinking literary wall and moves toward the nearest source of unread literature. Setting down the last of the books from the last shelf Unruly continued her reading process again without missing a beat.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:09 am
Shroud returned to the library after a small excursion to a better known tailor in the city looking better than ever. All of the loose thread that Shroud absorbed to replace his damage was replaced with stronger material. The many worn patches many of which kept him from falling apart were unneeded now but replaced with newer ones with more intricate designs that made him look more like a cutting edge fashion than a four hundred year old battered cloak. Shroud had been dyed, turning his dull gray nearly white color into something darker bordering on black but firmly staying that gray shade. Along the outlining of its sleeves and hood a fanciful black pattern was sown in that literally glowed. "I Have Returned!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:36 pm
Allen finished with the wall and followed Unruly to the next shelf, replacing volumes at about the same rate she tore through them. "The sheet's back." He observed aloud, for no particular reason. "Didn't you get kicked out?"
Allen was not always the most... well mannered. He wasn't the worst, either, but he was not the best. His grasp of human conversational skills was passable, and that was all.
Lily had been trying, but he hadn't seen her in a while.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:26 am
"SHEET? SHEET?!?" I Was Crated To Destroy The World One Day! Im No Mere Sheet!" Dark flames appeared behind Shroud, dancing around eachother adding to the effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:24 pm
"Sheet, cloak. Same item, different purposes. Though, I'd have to say, I doubt that you truly fit either anymore Shroud."
A splash of watery letters spurted out of a space between two books on the shelf behind Shroud, along with the disembodied voice of the clan leader. The books slid to the side, the space between them widening until a burst of watery letters flowed through with Afos Sem atop them on a blue surfboard with eyes. He jumped off, catching the surfboard in one hand before bowing to it and dismissing it back to limbo.
"Is everyone here? I have big plans for all of you!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:40 pm
Allen shrugged, replacing another thick volume on the shelf. "This bodes ill for the individuals involved," he remarked, speeding up his work until there was no longer a stack beside Unruly. He turned and approached his Summoner with slow steps. "What wish you?"
His decreased speed was only partially as a result of the chains he bore beneath his clothes. The other half of it was that things took longer if he controlled his speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:57 am
Unruly was heedless of Afos's entry much less his proclimation. All she could care about was the next good book. Without Allen to pick up after her the little wall of books began to grow, almost obstructing her from view.
She continued her reading knowing that anything that was not a book was not worth her interest.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:08 pm
"What about the others? I can't reveal my secret plans and our true goal without everyone present!"

A small book flew off the shelf as Unruly reached for it, into Afos's hand. A small gesture and is disappeared, apparently dismissed to limbo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:45 pm
Leeshay had been up a few flights of stairs for some time now, conversing secretively with some unknown and unseen entity. It had been some time, in the range of days, but clearly for a tireless old dead man, it wasn't THAT much time. He had bid whatever it was away though, sensing himself being called.

He entered from the stairs, moving noiselessly down the steps on his withered feet. "What secret plans?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:30 pm
Afos turned his head slightly as Leeshay spoke, not noticing him until he made a sound. "Good, you're here. Anyone seen the old guy?"

Alabaster grunted and woke up from his armchair. "Someone needs to hold down the fort while you go off adventuring." He promptly fell back to slumber.

"That answers that. Everyone, to the Librarymobile!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:26 pm
Leeshay chuckled as he walked towards the door. "My, and I thought I was the old one around here." he said, examining a withered hand, "Good to know I've still got my looks." he began waving one hand through the air, pulling together strands of magic with which to craft an illusion.

"Hurry along," he said breathlessly as he released the illusion, "it won't last for long". From his finger escaped a rapidly spinning version of the clan's emblem.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:22 am
In a human, the stare Allen leveled at Ansem would ahve been described as an 'are you utterly mad' stare. In Allen, it was just a 'you make no sense and blinking is a waste of effort' stare. He remembered that breathing is standard procedure for most humanoids as he turned to follow Leeshay, and the sound of his exhalation was rather like a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:09 pm
Shroud folded his sleeves menacingly. "What Do You Mean By That?" If he had eyes he would be glaring death at Afos.  

Blight_of_Luca

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:06 pm
While Afos was distracted Unruly simply picked up a few more books from the shelf. She began pocketing a number into large pockets hidden in her dress with one hand. As she was doing this she was also reading a book about many tricks used by thieves to hide there valuables.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games