Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Nights of Horror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:23 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you really like making me wait huh?"Tara put her hand on his then looked forward towards the fire.
"I just like messing with people."
"but that mean."Tara said in a joking voice. Tara feel with her hand ot make sure she was on his hand and smiled.
"so ummm we never got to ummm get to know each other that well. so ummm want to get to know each other"Tara was a bit worried that he might say no to her.
*Ash thought about this for a few seconds and then looked at her.*

"Okay. Sure, why not."
Tara smiled and looks at him"so what do we talk about?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you really like making me wait huh?"Tara put her hand on his then looked forward towards the fire.
"I just like messing with people."
"but that mean."Tara said in a joking voice. Tara feel with her hand ot make sure she was on his hand and smiled.
"so ummm we never got to ummm get to know each other that well. so ummm want to get to know each other"Tara was a bit worried that he might say no to her.

"Okay. Sure, why not."
Hmmmm....... Okay. How about..... When did you start liking me?"  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:50 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Okay. Sure, why not."

when both of then were not paying attention to xidan,xidan went to betray them and he went behind them and threw a sleeping gas grenade at them

(let it hit,that way i can betray you guys)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:54 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Okay. Sure, why not."

when both of then were not paying attention to xidan,xidan went to betray them and he went behind them and threw a sleeping gas grenade at them

"What the he... .. . Zzzzzzzzzzzz....."  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:58 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Okay. Sure, why not."

with both of them asleep,the smoked cleared out and xidan walked up to them and looked at them and he smirked and he started to hear foot steps
"good work brother"
"thank you..big brother"said xidan as they left the house and xidan and his brother raised their hands and pointed at the house
"BIYSD"said both asfire came out of their hands and is burning the shack with both ash and tara in it  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:03 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Okay. Sure, why not."

with both of them asleep,the smoked cleared out and xidan walked up to them and looked at them and he smirked and he started to hear foot steps
"good work brother"
"thank you..big brother"said xidan as they left the house and xidan and his brother raised their hands and pointed at the house
"BIYSD"said both asfire came out of their hands and is burning the shack with both ash and tara in it
((Wait a minute. What the ********?!?! You never said anything about killing them, just betraying!!!!))  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:07 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"good work brother"
((Wait a minute. What the ********?!?! You never said anything about killing them, just betraying!!!!))

(dont worry,you guys can wake up now,it was only temporary)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:14 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"good work brother"

*About two minutes later, Ash wakes up.*

"Wha.......? Oh s**t!!!!!!"

*Ash picks up Tara in his arms and runs out of the barn. He stounds outside watching in horror as it burns to the ground.*  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:19 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"good work brother"

*Ash picks up Tara in his arms and runs out of the barn. He stounds outside watching in horror as it burns to the ground.*

xidan and his brother right behind them
"well well well,i'm suprised you guys are still alive,maybe your starting to go soft on these people"said xidans brother
"oh ash,are you looking for these"said xidan as hes holding ash's shotgun and his brother holding his chainsaw and they both insinerate with fire
"opps,our mistake"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:28 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"good work brother"

"well well well,i'm suprised you guys are still alive,maybe your starting to go soft on these people"said xidans brother
"oh ash,are you looking for these"said xidan as hes holding ash's shotgun and his brother holding his chainsaw and they both insinerate with fire
"opps,our mistake"
*Ash puts Tara down on the ground.*

"You bastards!!!!!"

*He takes a big pail of water and throws it towards them to put out the fires. As the water flies towards them, the town blacksmith comes up behind them and hits them in the heads with two javelins. The water puts the fires out and Xidan and his brother fall to the ground, unconcious.*

"Good work big guy." Ash said as he was putting his chainsaw and shotgun back on.

"What do you want done with these two?"

"Tie them up tight and toss'em in the pit, then close the doors. Or better yet, keep them open so we can keep and eye on them."

"As you wish great one."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"opps,our mistake"

"You bastards!!!!!"

*He takes a big pail of water and throws it towards them to put out the fires. As the water flies towards them, the town blacksmith comes up behind them and hits them in the heads with two javelins. The water puts the fires out and Xidan and his brother fall to the ground, unconcious.*

"Good work big guy." Ash said as he was putting his chainsaw and shotgun back on.

"Tie them up tight and toss'em in the pit, then close the doors. Or better yet, keep them open so we can keep and eye on them."

"As you wish great one."
Tara was for some reason still asleep.((yes i know i can wake up now but this will make things intresting))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"opps,our mistake"

"You bastards!!!!!"

"As you wish great one."
Tara was for some reason still asleep.((yes i know i can wake up now but this will make things intresting))
*Ash looks over at Tara and sees that she is still asleep. He walks over to her and kneels down beside her.*

"Tara? Tara, wake up." He said, shaking her lightly.  

Carrot-Copper

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"opps,our mistake"

"You bastards!!!!!"

"As you wish great one."
*Ash looks over at Tara and sees that she is still asleep. He walks over to her and kneels down beside her.*

(what the ******** fall to the floor unconcious"thats called godmodding)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:42 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper

"opps,our mistake"

"You bastards!!!!!"

"As you wish great one."

Tara still didnt wake up at all.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games