Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:48 am
Tokioka
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
So i invited him to my dorm... to break things off...and we ended up having sex gonk I had the whole thing rehersed and everything. It all went so horrible wrong. I have learned that I have the self restraint of a fruit fly crying

he doesn't want to elt go off you yet and you don't wanan let go of him yet but you need to tell him somehow maybe on a sheet fo paper send it to him or just throguh hsi email thing but break it to him somehow
eek

This is not good. You said before that you hadn't had sex with him for a long time, but by having sex with him now you've probably got him thinking that this relationship is going to continue for quite some time.
I would recommend not breaking up with him using an email or text, a phone call is the best way in my view. It isn't as insensitive as an email and it means you don't have to face him. This was never going to be easy, but it has to be done.

a paper cellphone and computer message can be intercept if you gonna tell him make sure his wife or kids don't look at his cell of have access to hsi email account and if you send him soemthign his wife but get suspicious and open it your feelings are increased for him or hsi are increased for you when you have sex people can become emotionally attached it has to be done but yuo have to make him promise to erase yuor cell number from his cell if your gonna use cell to call him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:58 pm
I have absolutely no idea what is going on (as usual, lol) but I recommend what Toki said. 3nodding  

BlacksandBlues

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:02 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
I have a confession. I think I had tooken steroids before. sweatdrop

*gasps* eek what u do u mean u think???  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:46 pm
kyoslove74
Tokioka
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
So i invited him to my dorm... to break things off...and we ended up having sex gonk I had the whole thing rehersed and everything. It all went so horrible wrong. I have learned that I have the self restraint of a fruit fly crying

he doesn't want to elt go off you yet and you don't wanan let go of him yet but you need to tell him somehow maybe on a sheet fo paper send it to him or just throguh hsi email thing but break it to him somehow
eek

This is not good. You said before that you hadn't had sex with him for a long time, but by having sex with him now you've probably got him thinking that this relationship is going to continue for quite some time.
I would recommend not breaking up with him using an email or text, a phone call is the best way in my view. It isn't as insensitive as an email and it means you don't have to face him. This was never going to be easy, but it has to be done.

a paper cellphone and computer message can be intercept if you gonna tell him make sure his wife or kids don't look at his cell of have access to hsi email account and if you send him soemthign his wife but get suspicious and open it your feelings are increased for him or hsi are increased for you when you have sex people can become emotionally attached it has to be done but yuo have to make him promise to erase yuor cell number from his cell if your gonna use cell to call him

paper cell phone?
@babi: er... well if you have asthma and need one of those... pump... thingies then you've most likely have taken steroids... what were they called...  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:02 am
yalie5
@babi: er... well if you have asthma and need one of those... pump... thingies then you've most likely have taken steroids... what were they called...
An inhaler?

And I think kyo meant 'a paper, cellphone and computer message...' but she didn't put a comma in because she's allergic to good grammar. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:47 am
Tokioka
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2

eek

that and his wife might see it.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

FoxyChoklatRobot2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:52 am
kyoslove74
Tokioka
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2

eek

actuall y ... having sex felt nasty this time. i was kinda like ... why am i doing this agian?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:03 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
An inhaler?

And I think kyo meant 'a paper, cellphone and computer message...' but she didn't put a comma in because she's allergic to good grammar. smile

lol... wonder why i couldn't think of that? rofl  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:45 pm
FoxyChoklatRobot2
actuall y ... having sex felt nasty this time. i was kinda like ... why am i doing this agian?

That's just another reason to break this thing off. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:49 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
An inhaler?

lol... wonder why i couldn't think of that? rofl
Cos I have all the answers biggrin ... well, as long as you don't ask me about politics or chinese celebrities. sweatdrop  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:39 pm
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2

eek

I already said that scream do you ever listen to me , do you ever read my post some any of them ? soem of maybe be repeats of what toki said but not all of the parts ? or do you just listen to toki and why is he getting all of the credit for eveyrthing am I that invisble are you that ignorant spaced out ! scream I am in hgish school and at least I am not as spaced out as you are in college your an embarassement to all colege students but at least I didn't sleep with a teacher I even have better senses than that  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:41 pm
heyhey haven't been here i a loong time. sup?  

Salliewalker

The Committee Staff Gaian

1,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:56 pm
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2

eek

I already said that scream do you ever listen to me , do you ever read my post some any of them ? soem of maybe be repeats of what toki said but not all of the parts ? or do you just listen to toki and why is he getting all of the credit for eveyrthing am I that invisble are you that ignorant spaced out ! scream I am in hgish school and at least I am not as spaced out as you are in college your an embarassement to all colege students but at least I didn't sleep with a teacher I even have better senses than that

...yeah... stare shut up... rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:38 pm
yalie5
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2

eek

o.o okay ma ? o.0?  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:40 pm
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
eek

o.o okay ma ? o.0?

... you're not making any sense... so... shush? xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games