Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:31 am
"Its impossible to sneak up on someone who can sense psychic remnants of the dead, you know that Haru." Tobias said refeering to the man hidden in the shadows. "If I was less intuitive it might be easier to do it." Tobias sat a distance away from the stones the hermit was setting up and shrugged.

"We really ought to find somethning better to do with our time than sittin her; like finding a beach and having some fun." He muttered more to himself than Haru.

"Tobias, why are you talking to me like I am the one trying to do something?" Haru wondered aloud his sense of people was as bad as a dog with a cold. "I think that the sense the dead is kind of weird, I'd rather sense cute girls or maybe food."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:19 am
Hermits eye emited a sharp beam which carved into the ground, a large, incredibly ornate arangement of emblems around the runes.

"I'm afraid I"ll be at this for a while" he said, having to measure carefully all the distances and make not even the slightest error.

Should the portal be constructed incorectly, it could threaten to make a sink hole into any of a number of planes, all of which could lead the world to an eventual, all consuming apocolypse.

What they were senseing was in fact a zombie which was standing right next to the man, it was similarly unaaware of his precence, and shuffled out from the shadows with a wide and stupid grin on its face. It was hapy to be home again

No, the dark man was most definetly alive, bu still permiated with malignance. His mind oozed wicked intent and killer ap, and even at the lightest apraisle showed to be more then a little warped.

He finaly revealed himself, a large parasol blosoming from nwhere as he steped forward.

The grey tower sends its regards," he stated with dry formality "As well as questions where exactly you took the lady Kaylan during the attack?" he seemed extreamly bored by the whole situation.... would rather be doing something far more.... exciting.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:08 am
"I just feel my poar opposite is someplace close, a dark power or the equal to it." Tobias said with an animal like growl. He punched the ground and drew his hand back as his knuckles all broke. "My powers are on the fritz, can only get half of them to work since that major fight with the clones."

"I noticed that your reactions to things were getting slower, what happened to cause this? Haru asked sitting next to Tobias. "If its something I could help with I will."

"Its because I'm trying to sever my ties to my ld life but hold on to the people in it." He said with his biody drooped agaisnt a wall. "The fangs of the tiger are the fangs that hold me to this world."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:07 am
Richard was subcnociously drawn here by the smell of undead. He walked along, kicking the head of a kitten he'd killed on the way, as one might kick a pebble. "Stupid kid, inter...inter...messing with my abil...DAMN IT!" He kicked the head away from him in anger, and it hit a far wall with a messy SPLAT. "I swear, if I see him again, I will exact swift exterm...vengence upon him. Oh, that shall be such sweet rapture. Now...where am I?" he wondered out loud.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:58 am
Hermit had finished the symbols making up the portal some time ago, and alredy its efforts were showing fruits. Undead, countless of them, some so twisted and unhuman they looked more like the monsters of nightmare then what had once been living flesh of any kind.

THis things continued to poor out, run a short ways, then were either snaped up by coffins which burst from the ground, or simply seemed to meld into their surroundings.

It was he last being which caused the most stir.

A pulse, you could see it as his form came into beating, a moving heart, breathing lungs, muyscles, skin, and something not unlike blood. Was it a living being?

Not quite. The sum of the parts were definetly not equal to the whole. The beings skin was a dark grey, eyes a toxic green with ringed pupils. The mouth was the biggest give away of all, the opening did not end with the lips, they went all the way back to the ears.

Weather or not it ment to, the creature smiled, looking at the things around it.

"Ah, Hermit, how have you been?" said the creature softly, the sumoning ending with it. "I take it the old man has decided to have another manly chat with me?"

THe skull retracted its legs and sat motionless on the ground, "No I'm afraid its something serious. He wants you to take over his position as the head of this clan he's created. COngradulations, young sir, you are now the head of the Dark branch of the DGL, Vitriol"

"Oh please, call me Hugh, Hugh Mann. You know I don't like wallowing in my inhumanity."

The man stuck out his amrs, as alchemic sybols spread across his skin, glowing bright blue against the dull grey. THis "Mann" was a humonculous, or something like it, an artificial being given life through ancient rituals, alchemy and magics most foul

He clapped his hand gleefully, "SO, who are these fine looking men in the bag of bone's domain?"

THomas stared blankly at the proceding, he has seen far to many things that qualified as enough to make a person losse all grip on their sanity to be worried by it.

"I am," he said, taking a small half bow, "THomas Parkreiner, darkling guard to the grey tower, the DGLs base of operations. I came to inquire as to the condition of Master Kren's sister Kalyn."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:35 am
Firion was lost in this part of town, being new here, he had no idea where he was. None of the buses seemed to travel here, and it had a strong pungent smell of corpses. Not exactly his idea of a place to get yourself lost in. His breath steamed in the cold air, as he walked, huddling himself. "wonder if they have a pay phone or something around here," he said to himself.  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:59 pm
Something shifted in the shadow, just out of Firions sight, moving slowly, something draging behind it. It was coming closer, coming into clear sight. A stench proceded it, finaly, whatever it was let out a long low sigh, its voice was wet and bubbly.

"Usssseeee myyyyyy ceeeellllll..."

A hand burts into view, grey-green with rot, missing one of its fingers. In its hand was a fiarly old, large, heavy, olod cellular phone. The creature moved forward more, revialing it to be a creeper, an undead whomes legs had been reduced to tenticles of flesh. IOt pulled itself along the ground with its one free hand, and its face was torn and damaged beyond real distinction.

However, the creature did not seem hostile. There was no real reason for it to attack.

-elsewhere-

Hermit sprouted its legs again and scuttled off, it didn't particularly care for master Vitriol, he was not beffitting of the solem dignity of the dead.

Hermit continued on its little walk, finaly winding up in the path of Richard. It's eye rolled forward, looking sideways at the undead warlok from the side of his bare skull.

"YOur in the Necropolis of course, domain of the Lich King Leeshay, soon to be passed to his heir Vitriol. It also serves as the base for the Dark Branch of DGL inc. What is your bussines here?" the skull sounded slightly impatient, clicks punctuating each word it spoke.

Vitriol, or Hugh walked over to the group of three men, puting his hand kindly on the shoulder of the darkling, "Well, met, but I'm afraid I don't know where this woman is. Ask the old dead man when he gets back."

He removed his hand and walked over to the two others, "COme now gents, no need to keep silent, its only fair to tell your new boss who you are, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:15 pm
Richard looked down at the skull thing. "Oh, isn't that adorable? I haven't seen something so loveable since my father's corpse." He began to reach down, then stopped. "Wait, Necropolis? Lich King? Dark branch? That sounds like everything I want to be a part of. Where can I sign up?"  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:30 pm
"Okay, I should say any new members are going through me but I don't have that kind of power." Tobias said with a smirk. "Unless you really want to do something about it."

He shrugged and smiled at the new people. "So many new faces so many faces to break."

"Will you just stop, we both know that you aren't in the fighting shape." Haru said with a hand on his friends chest."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:35 pm
Firion turned around to see the undead on the ground, handing him a large cellphone, one that looked like it came form the 1980s.
"makes sense," he said, looking at the half maimed but living corpse. he bent down and inspected the phone.

" Guess I am where I needed to be after all. Silly question, but you wouldn't happen to know where I can find a graveyard for fallen soldiers?" Firion inquired.  

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:07 am
"Thisss wayyyy...." said the corpse, crawling off. It took it a little while to gain speed, but once it started moving the creeper was at least as fast as most humans walk pace.

It took a little while, the soldiers rest was well back into the Necropolis, surouned and enced off by an even larger baracade then the rest of the necropolis. They passed several undead on their way back. There were plenty to be expected, roving packs of zombies, the occasional grotesq nosferatu hiding away in the shadows of their claimed mausoleum, and wrights shuffling about, looking thuroughly angry as they found pockets of dark energy to bask in. What was truely odd, was the undead who were dressed as many humans would be outside, and despite some stiffness, moved in aproximatly the same manners. They seemed to carry on the pretense of normal life even after death....

THe soldiers rest was a suprisingly peacfull place. The majority of it was a large, vibrantly green field, marked with small white stones, with names, dates, and cause of death on all of them; ment for those who diued in battle. To either side were long walls, several stories high, with names and dates on them as well; ment for the vetrans interment. Most notible of all was further back, fenced off once more. THe ground sloped upwards into several rolling hillocks, each with a large statue depicting a soldier of the time period it was constructed on a large cylindrical base painted with the scenes of the weapons and battle field's of the time (There was a new monument under constructed for those people who died during the resent attack from the other world, the soldiers seemed nearly identicle). This area was reserved specificly for the heroes of the wars, and each grave was large enough to list a few of the soldiers acomplishments on it, each of a unique design.

On the outermost gate was a sign that read:

"Here lie the dead of wars, those brave souls who witnessed in life far worse things then we shall see in undeath, please help us maintain the pristine nature of their rest.

THey are only to be rissen in the event that they so choose to.
-Lord of Undeth; Lich King Leeshay"

-else where-

Hermit chuckled slightly at the Warloks statement, "I take it your quite the quencher of life, aren't you." His eye rolled from one socket to the other, "Well, considered ourselfr welcomed in, but you will eventualy have to go to-" the skull was cut off by the aproach of a pitch black man with a large unbrella

"They'll be no need for him to stop by Grey tower, taht place is useless at the moment." said the darkling, THomas Parkreiner. He was holding a few sheets of paper in his hand, "Just fill these out and I'll take them back to the grey branch when things are done."

"And just as a precautionary measure," added Hermit, "We do ask you try to limmit outright distruction..." of course, asking such a thing of most undead was like asking mortals not to breathe, but the skull continued on, "try not to completly destroy every orphanage that "attacks you"... major structural damage should be enough..." it was obvious the necropolis had some past dificulty with... active denzines in the past.

-else elsewhere-

Vitriol patted Tobias and Haru jovialy on the back, smiling widely (as indeed was the only way he could)

"Come now, gents, no need to get to tense. In fighting never resolved any real conflicts, just got both partys crushed by a third." he laughed at his own witt.

He swung raound, his arm over Tobias' shoulders, showing him wis ear to ear array of teeth, "And I'm afraid you'd always be a little to late to break this face, bnroken the day I was made!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:20 am
Richard raised an eyebrow...or, rather, the skin above his eye where his eyebrow would be. "I've said it a hundred times to the jury, it was purely self defense. Besides, it's a crime without victims." He glanced around. Finding the head of the dead cat, he snatched it up and removed part of its remaining spinal chord. He cleared his throat and began reading over the paperwork, using the spinal chord as a pen. "Good, all pretty standard really...the language on this page is a bit hazy, but it's not like I haven't dealt with strict contracts before." Once he'd finished, he handed the paper back to the man who'd given them to him. "Now, when do we start melting the elderly and eating children? Or does your group do things the other way. Not that I'm picky, both are good. The best part is, I'll be meeting new people." he said, seeming rather excited about this new arrangement.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:17 pm
"Thank you," Firion said to the helpful undead and started to walk amongst the stones, reading the epitaphs, looking for the resting place of Argent Tidus. In her grave was an heirloom thought to be long lost. Her grave wasn't anywhere special, off to the side, but beside hers was her husband and Firion's father, Ferris. on his mother's epitaph it wrote,
" faithful mother, wife, and brave fighter," below her name. On his father's grave, the stone wrote,
" the great defender, the heavy metal tiger,"
Firion stood there at the fooot of his parent's graves, silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:16 pm
Hogua staggered around the crypts in search of his new fried Richard

"heeeeeyyy!!"

"angry dood!"

"zombie man!"

he eventually spotted the large group of people in there talking.

had he decided to be stealthy it would have been to late since he had been calling out to Richard this whole time so rather he approached calmly.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:35 pm
Richard coughed at the scent of something distinctly living. He turned his head and saw the boy from the bar. "You! How dare you follow me here...how did you follow me here?" he asked. "And why, there's a good question, too. And why are there so many songs about rainbows?" He glared angrily at Hogua. "Well, you heard me. I want answers!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games