Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Yousei shut her eyes tightly, as she awaited Kraid's scythe. Suddenly, she remembered the chainblade in her hand. She clutched it tightly and held it above her, hoping to catch his scythe in the chain.

Karasu looked perplexedly at her master's efforts to save them. She could not understand such a compassionate action, as she had yet to regain her senses.. But had she been of sound mind, she would have been quite proud of the young Elf, and how far she had come since the start of their journey..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:08 pm
~Strike her down! Break her! This will be the end of their helpless journey, and you will have your body back.~  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:10 pm
Witium shook his head to the shifter, "Heal the dragon..." He drew his other sword and strode in between Yousei and Kraid, "Yousei, I think our agreement has not yet disolved." The elf's stern purple eyes turned to look into Kraid's, "It's still my job to your bodyguard Yousei." Blood still seeped from his shoulder but it didn't matter to him, he had his origional job to uphold. A small grin slide across his face, "Shadowed...your in my way...and i'm in yours, lets see which one of us gets to see tomorrow." Each sword was in hand and at the ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:57 pm
Stormelle watched as Witium moved away and quickly her eyes moved to Karasu. Her hands still glowing she moved to the dragon crouching down swiftly and putting her hands together she moved them over the dragon’s wound.
She quickly moved away once the healing was done for she knew not if the dragon would be friendly to her. Letting the glow fade from her hands she wondered, what was the most effective form she could take right now, for her human form was, for now, what she would be. If chance came well she would transform into something more powerful, but for now this would do.
Pulling her necklace off once more she held it between her hands, willing it to change, with a light around it the horn became a sword. She waited her heart beating wildly for the right moment, her eyes wide with unconceivable terror.

Stormelle

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:07 pm
Kraid broke out into hystaricle laughter. "You think you can threaten me Elf?! You think I want to see tomorrow?!" He questioned angrily. "Not like this," He answered, presenting himself. "But you cannot kill me the way I am," He added, staring Witium down. He spun his blade in his hand and lifted it behind him, preparing to swing forward.
Miles lie unconscious along the edge of the room, the bone dart leaving a bloody puddle around his leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Witium twirled his swords and smirked back to Kraid. He swung his left sword upward to try and catch Kraid's blade, "I think we're going to be at this for a while..." The elf kept his right sword ready to defend. With some of the extra sight ability from his eyes he attempted to keep a small 360 watch around himself to keep from being backstabbed too easily. Now witium was entirly defending, his attacks would do absolutly nothing to the shadowed. With a grunt the blonde elf looked up at Kraid, "So...what personal want are you after this time eh?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:07 pm
"Something that those with it don't understand the importance," Kraid spoke simply, looking do his boney fingers. "I want life," He continued, looking back up to Witiums. "I want to be a human again. I'm done with this. Do you know," He began, "What it's like to watch day after day pass without three of five sences? I havn't felt another human in almost eight years." He sighed deeply and shook his head, "But that matters not to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Seg had quietly entered the stronghold earlier via his teleport and now lay hidden behind a pillar watching the battle. He had been curious about this group ever since they had first entered here.

As he watched the "shadowed" he assumed assault his former allies he was almost sorry for them. "A betrayer...and a strong one too..." His eyes widened suddenly as he watched the dragon go down as well. A small jolt of energy shot through his system as his own dragon blood began to rage in his veins, he almost cried in pain trying to hold his human form and remain hidden, his eyes flashing on and off red he growled softly holding in his rage and took a deep breath.

Closing his eyes a small tear slipped away, he rubbed one finger across his cheek then looking at the wet mark on his glove. Inside his mind he thought to himself. "I'm finished with these folk, this job...No more" A small smirk crossed his face.

Stepping out from behind the pillar he drew his longsword and took a few steps forward pointing it at the shadowed. His voice ringing with a mix of anger and resolve at Kraid..."Hey! You there! Try me!"  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Witium stepped back from Kraid and looked over the shadowed's shoulder to the Elite soldier now trying to get Kraid's attention. He bowed slightly to Kraid, shealthed his swords and stood cross armed in front of Yousei. With patient eyes he still looked to kraid "Your sacrificing others life to obtain your own, that can not be allowed." While still crossing his arms, he nodded over to the Elite officer, but quickly looked back to kraid "I'll fight you only one on one, others will be a distraction. From there he waited for Kraid to fight the elite officer or for the fighting to stop entirly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:02 pm
The Brother-Leader looked over the events leading to this point, and he was pleased. The boy named Miles was unconcious. The elf named Witium was severly wounded. The dragon was out of commission. The old elf was dead. Only Seg and the female elf remain unscathed, but he knew that would come to pass. The "shadowed" was more powerful than any elf or human combined. His abilities would bring him to become human again, and the prophecy would be destroyed. He waited, patiently, not saying a word.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:18 pm
Yousei opened her eyes as she realized that her chain had not moved, and she, herself, had not been harmed... She looked up to see Kraid viciously swinging his scythe at Witium. This was her chance. She immediately held her hands out over Karasu's wounds, but found that someone else had beat her to it. The wounds were now sealing rapidly, and a young creature's hands hovered just above them. Yousei turned to face her guardian's savior and saw that it was a young, pale, silver-haired human.
If they had met at any other time, Yousei would have smiled and greeted her, but her mind was on other things. Suddenly, she remembered Miles, unconscious and bleeding in the far corner of the room. Yousei rushed to his side and held her hands out over his wound, before rapidly muttering prayers under her breath.

Karasu looked up, as her wounds were suddenly healed. Her wild expression softened a bit, as she pondered the actions of this mysterious healer. Before she could find some way to respond to this kind gesture, a newcomer entered her sights. Dragon's blood flowed through him. She could sense it.. Her energy was immediately returned to her, as she looked upon him. She stood to her feet, but her knees buckled and she fell to the ground once more. She thought of attempting it a second time, but decided against it. Instead, she merely stared at him from a distance, until she was able to stand again...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:10 am
Kraid glanced back to Seg and chuckeled, "You weren't part of the deal. You're free to leave." He turned back to face Witium, "You honestly believe that we weren't already fighting one on one? Take a look around, The Dragon can't stand up, The boy can't wake up, and the girl couldn't defend herself if she tried." He laughed once more, shaking his head and taking a step back with his right foot. He heald his weapon pointed behind him for a moment while choosing his target. "Go," He spat, swinging his blade forward at the now unarmed elf.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:03 am
Upon Kraid's comment Seg's blood began to surge once more, his rage again beginning to surface. He glanced at the unarmed elf and at the wounded group around the room. This had to end, his eyes caught the dragon's for just a moment and his heart skipped a beat and without breath flowing from his lungs.

Ripping his eyes away he turned again quickly to the shadowed. "Shut up! I no longer work for any of you!" His eyes widening as a surprise fear entered his chest he rushed forward, his goal...to destroy this shadowed and protect the others of this group.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:07 am
Witium looked up to the syth comming down closer and closer. In his mind he counted down quickly as Kraid's blade did the same. With a quick shift of his feet he attempted to side step, unshealth his blades to profide more swinging power and slam both blades down on the sythe handle in a attempt to drive it into the stone floor. The elf still looked at him, "Hopefully you can't move our weapon now." The elf looked over to the charging human and chuckled at Kraid some. The bleeding from his shoulder had come to a dribble now. One injury he could sustian but, any more then that he'd feel the effects blood lose.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:11 am
.:Run.:.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games