Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 am
[.+Kayosei+.]
Well, I am a Steve fangirl so forgive me if this opinion is a little biased xD

How can you not like Steve? I think he's just so, like, cute in his inexperience with absolutely everything =] He's not that annoying, especially in DC since he's actually a good support =3

I guess I like him so much because he always asked the obvious questions that I wanted to know like "What's THAT?" and he tended to voice
my own feelings 8D
It was when he actually broke that gas pipe because he was too busy oggling a girl, that's when my brain snapped like, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN STILL ALIVE!? YOU PIECE OF CRAP!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
[.+Kayosei+.]
Well, I am a Steve fangirl so forgive me if this opinion is a little biased xD

How can you not like Steve? I think he's just so, like, cute in his inexperience with absolutely everything =] He's not that annoying, especially in DC since he's actually a good support =3

I guess I like him so much because he always asked the obvious questions that I wanted to know like "What's THAT?" and he tended to voice
my own feelings 8D
It was when he actually broke that gas pipe because he was too busy oggling a girl, that's when my brain snapped like, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN STILL ALIVE!? YOU PIECE OF CRAP!"

Then when I saw him try to kiss Claire on the plane to Antarctica, I blew up right then.  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:20 am
Yeah, that was pretty bad. But at least it wasn't life threatening incompetence.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, that was pretty bad. But at least it wasn't life threatening incompetence.

It was for my life...  

Hatsumi Shinobi

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:31 pm
And this is where my JRPG roots creep in, because when I saw him do that I was like
"Awww...how cute, he's such a failure >_<" and it just made me like him all the more.

I think I like him so much because everyone else hates him and I really don't see why. I think his canadian accent is so cute xP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:15 pm
He was kind of annoying, and some of the s**t he did pissed me off, yeah, but I didn't hate Steve. That said, I didn't give one good s**t when he died. I would have liked to have seen Wesker actually do something with him and Sherry, though. And, of course, have Claire involved. Coulda been interesting.

Biohazard EXTREME
Thee Stranger
Booting up RE4 and finding out that Umbrella died. crying
How about booting up RE4, and finding out that the whole franchise died?

I was just talking from a pure storyline standpoint.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:23 pm
I know. I was just saying.

Steve, to me, is like the Aeris of Resident Evil. He died, I was happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I know. I was just saying.

Steve, to me, is like the Aeris of Resident Evil. He died, I was happy.

My friends and I actually cheered when he died during that "emotional" cutscene. Woke up my dad too...  

Hatsumi Shinobi

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 am
You cheered?
I was actually in tears ;___;
Maybeh it's because I'm such an Aeris and general angst fan =3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 am
[.+Kayosei+.]
You cheered?
I was actually in tears ;___;
Maybeh it's because I'm such an Aeris and general angst fan =3
The most Final Fantasy ever got out of me was in 8, when Laguna visited Raine's grave, in the final cutscene, I believe. I teared up, there.

In Resident Evil... I cried when Nemesis died. j/k But he was awesome.
The saddest moment in Resident Evil was seeing Raccoon City get destroyed. One of the most powerful endings ever.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:49 am
Meh. I think in RE3 it's pretty sad, but the films and UC milk it to
death, with each scenario having 'the last helicopter out' until you wonder if Umbrella are running a regular timetable on them u.u;;

Although, is the stuff that goes on in the RE films part of the storyline? If it is, then Carlos in the third film made me weep.

I need to toughen up xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:09 am
No, no. The films are like their own universe, basically. Hence why the outbreak in the films happens at the beginning of the 21st century, as opposed to 1998. Among other things.

But the way Carlos died in the 3rd film, was probably one of the most epic and awesome ways to die in a movie. I'd love to die that way. You know... If the world was overrun by zombies... >.>  

Biohazard EXTREME

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 am
It was so good the way he died, but I seriously disliked how they made them all chain smokers in the third film ^_^;; I really worry at what they're planning to do with Chris in the 4th one Dx

And I'm glad their separate. Alice rips the s**t out of CvX, my fave game. D;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 am
I will not give my thoughts on the movies...I'll end up hurting myself...  

Hatsumi Shinobi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 am
[.+Kayosei+.]
It was so good the way he died, but I seriously disliked how they made them all chain smokers in the third film ^_^;; I really worry at what they're planning to do with Chris in the 4th one Dx

And I'm glad their separate. Alice rips the s**t out of CvX, my fave game. D;
Well, you should be happy, then... You should say, "That's awesome. That's just like what happened in CVX."
It was done as an homage to the games, you know.

You can't rip off something you're basing your movie on... I don't think.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff