Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:30 am
shadekitsune
Kitsuna walked over to xyukotsu. "Don't let him get to you xyukotsu. What he says isn't true. I will protect you with my life and I'm sure Xirius would do the same. After all you're our friend" said kitsuna

Taking Kitsuna's kindness to consideration, he smile at her "You're right Kitsuna and I'm glad I could be you're friend in the same." said Xyukotsu as he faced Kitsuna. " But Isamu....he should of died a long time ago. Why he's still here is beyond me. Even though I don't like it much, he's my only chance in knowing the truth of everything, he may even give me that pact." thought Xyukotsu to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:25 am
Ryuho Kitsune
shadekitsune
Kitsuna walked over to xyukotsu. "Don't let him get to you xyukotsu. What he says isn't true. I will protect you with my life and I'm sure Xirius would do the same. After all you're our friend" said kitsuna

Taking Kitsuna's kindness to consideration, he smile at her "You're right Kitsuna and I'm glad I could be you're friend in the same." said Xyukotsu as he faced Kitsuna. " But Isamu....he should of died a long time ago. Why he's still here is beyond me. Even though I don't like it much, he's my only chance in knowing the truth of everything, he may even give me that pact." thought Xyukotsu to himself.

(To Think he wanted to make a pact with the Shadow Dragon of the Icy Wind she wold have killed that vile snake) thought I. "Kitsuna, remember we are all nobodies. Kindness is an emotion none of us can feel. So this feeling you feel towards Xyukotsu brings no warmth towards anyone like us. *Humph* He says I follow my own desires, but the only sacrifice for them is myself. Where his requires a person who trusts him to be sacrificed."  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:35 am
kitsuna glared at isamu. "the feelings I display. I display to everyone. Whether the feeling are real or not I don't care. It's just my nature to act this way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:43 am
"Just remember, Xyukotsu and I know each other from our past. He Knows about the blood pacts needed for a special attack. He will stop at nothing to attain it. I make no secret of my desires, but he is more deceptive then I"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:15 am
"Oh really?" said Xirius, staring coldly at Imasu. "Even though I have known Xyukotsu for longer than you, I still see him as more trustworthy that you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:02 pm
"You Do Not Know Me. So of course you don't trust me. But I have seen him being blinded by power. Mark my words, Keep an eye on him. But also be cautious of me as well."  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:19 pm
Walking over to Isamu and placing his cold lips next to his ear whispering softly, "Come now Isamu. Allow me to play with them only for a little while. As does any snake with his prey before eating them. As for that pact I want from you, in return I'll give you something that you truly desire. A curtain someone, perhaps." he whispered. "Why show my true self now I bet you're asking? Why not, huh? I've shown my true loyalties to everyone, why can't you Isamu?" asked Xyukotsu as he gave Isamu a quick glance into his eyes, showing his cold desires in front of him, finally whispering "Your the same as I, dear old friend." he smiled evilly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:31 pm
Erupting from my sword the dragon of the crimson flame shout "Stand-back foul demon. My Master shall not tollerate your filth", i stare at the dragon, "Tanaryu, do not show your self. Xyu if you wish to meet her, you know what must be done" said I.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:56 pm
"Meet her? Are you talking about the pact or someone else?" Xyukotsu whispered, making sure Kitsuna wasn't listening in on they're conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:49 pm
"The Shadow Dragon of the Icy Wind, but to gain her allegiance you must sacrifice someone who trusts you with out question. Even I am not that cruel. Make Your Selection, but if you choose Kitsuna, I'll kill you where you stand," I whispered at Xyukotsu, "But until then be I will try to stir the trust in you that everyone has"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:06 pm
"Is that the only true way, Isamu?" asked Xyukotsu. "I'll get what you desire Isamu, if you full fill mine in return. Unless there are other ways?" he asked Isamu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 pm
"You have only this one way, because you made a pact with the snakes." I raise my hand in agreement.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 pm
Xirius went up to Kitsuna as the other two argued. "Whatever they're going on about, I can still trust you, can't I?" He held out his hand to her, hoping she would shake it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:00 am
Kitsuna shooked xirius's hand and smiled. " yeah of course.I have a feeling we're going to need trust"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:03 pm
"Then show how to make this pact then? I care not for the price that which I must pay. I'll do what ever it takes, I care not for the after. Just give me what I desire, Isamu. That's all I ask." said Xyukotsu who cared nothing for the aftermath of his dark ordeal he was about to make.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff